Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

M15 Red.

1-0 ft, played pretty well, another impressive performance.

Nice one Spiersey. The game wasn't shown on 365 and I struggled to find a link through my usual avenues so was wondering if you managed to watch it and if so, where?

M15 Red.

I followed the advice of a guy who advised backing a team in Belgium named Lommel reserves in December for over 1.5 first half goals in play (around 1.8 after a few minutes) and over 4 match goals through the bet 365 bet builder pre match (around 2.5). Both bets have landed 5/6 times since then and they play again tonight. They've scored and conceded a total of 103 goals in just 18 games this season averaging almost 6 goals per game so they are one to consider tonight for anyone interested. Kick off is 7pm.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I followed the advice of a guy who advised backing a team in Belgium named Lommel reserves in December for over 1.5 first half goals in play (around 1.8 after a few minutes) and over 4 match goals through the bet 365 bet builder pre match (around 2.5). Both bets have landed 5/6 times since then and they play again tonight. They've scored and conceded a total of 103 goals in just 18 games this season averaging almost 6 goals per game so they are one to consider tonight for anyone interested. Kick off is 7pm.
Went for over 3.5 goals at 1.8 and it's 1-1 after 11 minutes and I am getting a 50% profit....

muller

Thanks mate. I went small on both - first half over was in after 8.. but no goals for a whole 11 minutes! Dreadful! Haha

muller

Will finish 3-1. Given the amount of chances it’s annoying they couldn’t convert or concede 1 more! Cheers for the tip mate!

M15 Red.

Thanks mate. I went small on both - first half over was in after 8.. but no goals for a whole 11 minutes! Dreadful! Haha
Nice one. I only backed the pre game over 4 goal market so shame it didn't land given there were 3 first half goals. Completely forgot about the in play until I checked my phone at 7:10 and saw it was 1-1 already.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Small bet Beijing Guaon to score again from 1-0 at 1.9 in play.

Chiang defence been poor all game, watched them last time against Melbourne and they stopped defending around 80th minute chasing a goal. Will be similar here except Guaon have the quality to hurt them on the counter. Melb missed two big chances in the final 10 as well as blowing many big passing opportunities. Should finish 2-0 I think. Hopefully the foreigns stay on for the full game.

M15 Red.

Chiang defence been poor all game, watched them last time against Melbourne and they stopped defending around 80th minute chasing a goal. Will be similar here except Guaon have the quality to hurt them on the counter. Melb missed two big chances in the final 10 as well as blowing many big passing opportunities. Should finish 2-0 I think. Hopefully the foreigns stay on for the full game.
Any thoughts on the Al Sadd game in the AFC this afternoon? I usually follow them at home in the league on the team goals markets but I'm not overly sure of todays Iranian opponents strength in comparison.

muller

Put the game on with a small bet - unbelievable they've managed to miss so many 1 on 1's in the last 10 minutes!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

Lost 3 big chances missed and a woody too. Unsure how they didn't score.
Any thoughts on the Al Sadd game in the AFC this afternoon? I usually follow them at home in the league on the team goals markets but I'm not overly sure of todays Iranian opponents strength in comparison.
Sadd can't defend at all, I think Sadd win but not sure if any value in the current price. Going to watch it and see how it starts.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Nassr -0.25 @1.8. Have 1.8 for win fair. Hilal played pretty poorly yesterday and beat Shabab. Shab didn't create anything against them really, goal was a corner. Think they had 1 chance bar that. UAE sides been really poor this year so far in AFC. Nassr got better quality locals and foreigners. UAE league is much poorer than Saudi.

Ole90+3

Bet365 are doing their free bet tonight for the Madrid Liverpool game. What's everyone thinking?

Tempted to double down a bit with pre-match Draw HT, then in-play Draw/Draw HT/FT

muller

On Nassr -0.25 @1.8. Have 1.8 for win fair. Hilal played pretty poorly yesterday and beat Shabab. Shab didn't create anything against them really, goal was a corner. Think they had 1 chance bar that. UAE sides been really poor this year so far in AFC. Nassr got better quality locals and foreigners. UAE league is much poorer than Saudi.
another good tip! I didn’t see at the time, but watched for 5 minutes when they were 1-0 down and they were all over them, far more quality. They were 4.5 to win at half time so I put a little on.

won 2-1, should have been easier than that too.

i probably bet peanuts compared to others but it all helps! Thanks again mate!

Red Star One

What can I say, another brilliant tip, jumped on -0.25 on 0-0, Al-Ain got a goal few seconds later, doubled down and bet on Riyhad winning the game at 3.30 and got a very nice value. Thank you kind sir.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
No worries lads.

Bizarre game, the winner was hilarious, I'll try and link it later if I can find it. We got a wrongly diss goal last kick of the FH so deserved some luck. Nassr deserved the win, bet was good. Ain defensive line just sat at the half way line. Nassr didn't play great, it's a shame all their foreigns are slow. If they had pace they'd have scored 4/5 pretty easily.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
No worries lads.

Bizarre game, the winner was hilarious, I'll try and link it later if I can find it. We got a wrongly diss goal last kick of the FH so deserved some luck. Nassr deserved the win, bet was good. Ain defensive line just sat at the half way line. Nassr didn't play great, it's a shame all their foreigns are slow. If they had pace they'd have scored 4/5 pretty easily.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Good day yesterday. 50€ on United @ 4,20

Small punt on the Dortmund - Psg game -
X @ 3,40

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
The under 2.5 at Spurs game seems nice @2.05. Without a player that can finish the play, I believe spurs will be even more cautious, since they are a bit toothless upfront.

Edit:

Over 3 @2.12 at Atalanta - Valencia sounds nice too.

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On under 1.5 in Suwon v Vissel in play @1.8. Awful first half, not sure theres been a proper chance yet. Suwon aren't committing anyone forward at all and Kobe can't break them down properly. If Suwon take the lead they'll just park bus, don't think they will offer much counter threat. Kobe will go negative too if they take the lead. Bar Iniesta, there's not much quality for Kobe in a game like this, they're better against open sides. 2nd half could be completely different to the first but definitely value based off the first 45. A draw isn't a bad result for either.

relx

Frnkie Sys
On under 1.5 in Suwon v Vissel in play @1.8. Awful first half, not sure theres been a proper chance yet. Suwon aren't committing anyone forward at all and Kobe can't break them down properly. If Suwon take the lead they'll just park bus, don't think they will offer much counter threat. Kobe will go negative too if they take the lead. Bar Iniesta, there's not much quality for Kobe in a game like this, they're better against open sides. 2nd half could be completely different to the first but definitely value based off the first 45. A draw isn't a bad result for either.
Was about to post on how I'm surprised there's no goal in this game yet (didn't catch the first half). Vissel Kobe games have always been high scoring; they are quite awful defensively

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Was about to post on how I'm surprised there's no goal in this game yet (didn't catch the first half). Vissel Kobe games have always been high scoring; they are quite awful defensively
Yeah watched them against Johor last game and they gave up a ton of chances but this has played out completely differently. I actually liked overs pre but so far both just too scared to lose it seems but can always change 2nd half.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Quite small punt on DC HT for Kristiansun. Risky because it's a friendly and there's about 8 minutes left on the 1st half. I'm on the BTTS @1.85 pre-live, though.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I peeked the game stream: this game makes Atletico Madrid games look exciting.

relx

Frnkie Sys
Yeah watched them against Johor last game and they gave up a ton of chances but this has played out completely differently. I actually liked overs pre but so far both just too scared to lose it seems but can always change 2nd half.
Same here, I even thought of going over 1.5 goals at HT pre-game :lol: Thankfully I didn't

I peeked the game stream: this game makes Atletico Madrid games look exciting.
:lol: that says a lot

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Went for a small punt on goals gallore on Jihlava - Sparta Praga B. Jihlava friendlies results have been giving tons of goals.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
On Kazan friendly: the russians have good chances to win it at 1st half. Do not have access to line ups, though.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
1-0 FT, scored the first proper chance basically. 90 minutes of my life I won't be getting back.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Metz XI +0.5 @1.72+ is good tonight I think. It's Metz II that is playing. Think Draw No bet and win at 2/1 etc worth some small bets too.

Bit of a guess and it isn't the easiest comparison to make but think they should be favourites. Luxembourg sides are really poor, especially after the top 2. Metz II are the best side in the NA3 (5th tier) but French lower leagues are really strong. They are full of talented kids.

Differdange just signed this guy ( https://int.soccerway.com/players/dylan-lempereur/471554/ ). Decent comparison I think. He's ex Metz II, regular for them when they were much worse than they are now. Differ signed him from 2nd place in Metz league and he couldn't get a game for them. He will be a reg for Differ pretty sure. Decent chance of 1/2 first team squad players being involved I think. Will be players needing some minutes/returning from injury. Only an hour from Metz to Differdange.

Homburg (4th tier Germany) tanked Fola Esch 5-0 a couple days ago. Homburg are better than Metz I think but probably isn't much in it really. I think Metz should be favourites but it's a calculated guess.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Quite small punt on DC HT for Kristiansun. Risky because it's a friendly and there's about 8 minutes left on the 1st half. I'm on the BTTS @1.85 pre-live, though.
This norwegian friendiles usually always have goals and BTTS. Not this one though.

On Kazan friendly: the russians have good chances to win it at 1st half. Do not have access to line ups, though.
Did well not going forward on this one :D Without knowing the starting 11 it would be risky

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
One more goal at the Czech friendly and I'm done...

Edit: 35 minutes without a goal after the 3-0. Over 3.5 fail :(

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
No real opinion on the game but pretty crazy that Spurs are 2nd favourites at home tonight and were +0.25 away to Dortmund last year. Obviously they have loads of injuries and are out of form performance wise, but away CL games are tough. Hope Leipzig win though, big fan of Nagelsman.

Danny Roberts

No real opinion on the game but pretty crazy that Spurs are 2nd favourites at home tonight and were +0.25 away to Dortmund last year. Obviously they have loads of injuries and are out of form performance wise, but away CL games are tough. Hope Leipzig win though, big fan of Nagelsman.
Yup, agree re Nagelsman, would love him to be our next boss. Just a bit annoying how young he is!

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
On Vinto +2.5 @1.72 in Bolivia tomorrow. Vinto very good for a promoted side, underrated by bookies so far. They are 2600m altitude and strongest are 3700m. They dealt really well with 4000m away to Nac Potosi a few weeks back, would have won/drawn at worst if not for an early red. Strongest lost on pens midweek away in Argentina in Copa Lib. Blackburn missed a pen to win it for them, wouldn’t be surprised if he is dropped for a while as a result. Morale will be low and they will be tired. They play Bolivar in the classic midweek too (huge derby, share same stadium) think they’ll have one eye on that. Shouldn’t be a 3 goal win, I think 2/3-1 ft.
Followed this one, very solid, cheers. Good stuff last few days, sadly I don't stay up to date enough to follow in-play stuff-

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
I think there's value in some of the outsiders in the PL darts this week so going with a HALF STAKE on each of the following.

1. Aspinall to beat van Gerwen @ 6.15
2. Gurney to beat Price @ 3.84
3. Durrant to beat Anderson @ 3.2

1. Aspinall has a 2-3 record against MVG, lost to him in 2015 so is actually 2-2 in their last four meetings which were all in 2019 when he emerged from the pack. MVG still adjusting and testing new darts and isn't at ease with them yet, has yet to win a title this year after 5 events (1 tv and 4 floor) and has defeats to Clayton, Dolan, Hughes, Searle and Noppert. He's thrown some brilliant games but has had more than enough games in the low to mid 90's to make Aspinall value here.

2. Gurney was decent in week 1 and was edged out by a supercharge last few legs from Anderson. Was never given a chance by MVG last week. Price is 1/2 for wins in this venue in PL games and I think is so used to having more of the crowd on his back than behind him that it negates the home advantage factor for him here in Cardiff and it may well bring added pressure. i think Gurney is almost always underrated and there isn't as much between them as these odds suggest.

3. Durrant is very solid (not against women obvs) and he is also an annoying combination of clinical and methodical, not slow by any means but he does things at his own pace and it's a pace that usually disturbs Anderson who despite having a positive start to the year I think it's still too early to say he is "back" and it wouldn't surprise me if he had a dip in stamina after now being back in action for a few weeks having had most of last year off.

Status
Not open for further replies.