Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Embarrassing how much bookies are scraping the barrel for games now. Uganda womens league traded tomorrow for the first time ever, Esports fifa league being traded too. Uganda womens league will be worth monitoring in play, it's unlikely to be well priced. Teams are 1.8 could win 6-0 or something (just an example). Worth following the in play stats and seeing if there is any value based on the stats compared to prices.
Same here in PT: we get Nigerian men and women leagues, Belarus, regional turkish leagues, etc etc :lol:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Wow, the betting market gone dry now.

Im putting a small punt on Singapore League for fun.

Tampines Rovers - Lion City Sailors
Tampines to win @1,70 (they won me money before so lets hope the match is not rigged or something)

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Wow, the betting market gone dry now.

Im putting a small punt on Singapore League for fun.

Tampines Rovers - Lion City Sailors
Tampines to win @1,70 (they won me money before so lets hope the match is not rigged or something)
At least it's probably not a fixed league, since corruption is very low at Singapore.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
At least it's probably not a fixed league, since corruption is very low at Singapore.
Okay, thats good to know mate.
Is it China League that fixes matches?

Its looking Good so far, 2-0 in 79th minute. I Will not cash out

edit: 3-0! Safe to say its a Win :)
edit: 4-0

Last edited:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Today's russian friendlies have been strangely amazing in overs. I'm on over 1.5 second half goals (over 5.5 FT) now (small punt).

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Goal 1-4. One goal to go!

Edit: placed another small punt (smaller this time) now on the over 2.5 2nd half goals.

Edit2:
Goal! 2-4. Over 1.5 2nd half done! 1 more to go.
Placing anotjher small punt at over 3.5 goals 2nd half :D being too greedy, probably

Edit 3:
Greed killed my profit. Didn't loose money thoug, because I was betting the profit.

Last edited:

Pagh Wraith

Had some very small bets at half-time in the Nigerian Premier League. Out of boredom more than anything. :lol:

Rivers United -0.75 (1-0) and over 1.0 in Wikki Tourists v Kano Pillars (0-0). Some of these team names are hilarious.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
China is a bit fixed, a bit like Arabian leagues where some clubs are given preferential treatment over others.
Not as scandalous as Cyprus premier league, though
https://cyprus-mail.com/2020/01/17/football-fixtures-called-off-after-referee-bomb-attack/
Wow that is taking it a bit too far isnt it..
Actuallt I wouldnt mind someone to do it with Mike Deans car. Ifs nobody in it of course haha

On a serious note:
anyone knows why Botafogo is huge favourite tonight? Looking at Souza stats and they hardly never Lose with more than 1 goal.. looking at the handicaps looking pretty value

Sousa +1,75 @ 1,90 for example Win
Game ended 1-1. The Odds on Sousa was 10,75 before match..

Last edited:

Danny Roberts

Actuallt I wouldnt mind someone to do it with Mike Deans car. Ifs nobody in it of course haha

On a serious note:
anyone knows why Botafogo is huge favourite tonight? Looking at Souza stats and they hardly never Lose with more than 1 goal.. looking at the handicaps looking pretty value

Sousa +1,75 @ 1,90 for example
Maybe his pets could be in the car?

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica

On a serious note:

Sousa +1,75 @ 1,90 for example
In Cyprus you either comply with betting mafias or you get into deep trouble. They basically pay the bribe as a compliment, they could basically just do the threatening part.
You have the same issues in UK except the threatening part: I remember not long ago some former Premier League players saying they were approached by bet mobsters to ask the to make sure his team would get the first throw-in / corner / etc.

Pagh Wraith

I have placed 8 bets in-running since yesterday in the few obscure leagues that are traded. Nigeria, Brazil 5th, Belarus reserves. Somehow 7 won (if BATE don't score 2 more vs Minsk) and the 8th saw my stake returned. All I did was follow the match stats on Betballers. This football break is turning out to be quite fun betting-wise. :D

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I have placed 8 bets in-running since yesterday in the few obscure leagues that are traded. Nigeria, Brazil 5th, Belarus reserves. Somehow 7 won (if BATE don't score 2 more vs Minsk) and the 8th saw my stake returned. All I did was follow the match stats on Betballers. This football break is turning out to be quite fun betting-wise. :D
Nigerian league used to be the overs paradise
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/jul/09/nigeria-scandalous-scorelines

Good times :D

muller

Awesome, i haven't had a chance to look at the obscure markets as of yet. Got bored last night and ended up betting on virtual sports. Literally took 10 minutes to turn £5 in £100 through 3 consecutive lcuky bets. Absolutely stupid though!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Im on Smolevichi +1,75 @ 1,91 Win (1-1 FT)

and later Rukh brest +1,25 @ 1,88 Win

Seems to be tight games in Belarus. Also, the odds on the ”underdog” are over valued in my opinion.

Last edited:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Geez... Belarus league is underdogs paradise or is this simply mafias taking advantage of being one of the few betting leagues that are open?

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Geez... Belarus league is underdogs paradise or is this simply mafias taking advantage of being one of the few betting leagues that are open?
I think the latter. I mean they cant be on very good salarys in Belarus can they? quite easy for betting mafia to give a player lets say €100k and get it fixed? Or is it my consparicy talking again:rolleyes:

edit: first Game of the season and players a bit rusty? Idk i make money on the underdogs anyway hehe

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Im on Smolevichi +1,75 @ 1,91 Win (1-1 FT)

and later Rukh brest +1,25 @ 1,88 Win (0-1 FT)

Seems to be tight games in Belarus. Also, the odds on the ”underdog” are over valued in my opinion.
Suprisingly my betting history on the obscure leagues is 7/7 wins atm. Only belarus, Singapore and brazilian league.

I Will keep an eye on the Belarus League for more valueable bets.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Going for Sydney FC -0,25 @ 1,70 (1-1 FT)

starting In 10 mins.

draw shit

Last edited:

PogBruno

May I know where to look for accurate data for shots on target in lesser-known leagues such as the belarus premier league? TIA

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I see they've got betting on the Fifa tournament that the players are having :lol:

I've just had a daft punt on Carlos Clerc to score over 3.5 @ 2.0

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Had a Barca + Real acca @ 2,60 on this quarantine FIFA tournament.

i Dont know what happend with the Barca game but it was suspended. Real won 0-2 so i won anyway @ 1,60

i see There is like 50 FIFA games to bet on for tomorrow. Is there any value?

Art Vandelay

I see they've got betting on the Fifa tournament that the players are having :lol:

I've just had a daft punt on Carlos Clerc to score over 3.5 @ 2.0
:lol: This has brought home just what a desperate mess the world is in. The scary part is I'm so betting deprived that I considered it too for a minute. :lol:

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
:lol: This has brought home just what a desperate mess the world is in. The scary part is I'm so betting deprived that I considered it too for a minute. :lol:
I only stuck £20 on TBF becasue I was bored.

The thing is if you've played Fifa 20 you couldn't in your right mind bet decent money on it because it's just such an awful game.

Art Vandelay

I only stuck £20 on TBF becasue I was bored.

The thing is if you've played Fifa 20 you couldn't in your right mind bet decent money on it because it's just such an awful game.
Yeah that's why I was laughing. FIFA is just random nonsense and an awful game. Then markets on players that people probably have never seen playing. How the hell do they decide prices on that? Ultimate Team rankings or some such? Even then there's no evidence it wasn't their kids or mates on their account.

I read your post and was like "Hhhmm could I make a profit...Wait, what the feck?" :lol:

FIFA betting is the nadir of it all. It's worse than the virtual betting.

Status
Not open for further replies.