Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Haaland to score @ 1.75

Has 13 goals in less than 1000 mins before the final game. The guy is obsessed with goals and has stated that he wants 15. Think this will be a high scoring game, Hoffenheim are in fine scoring form and Dortmund will probably want to put on a show offensively rather than worry about keeping it tight at the back.
1.75 ? Where the hell? Bet 365 has it at 1.36 :lol:

Edit: skybet have 1.75. bet365 goalscorer market is awful, never noticed till now.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
1.75 ? Where the hell? Bet 365 has it at 1.36 :lol:

Edit: skybet have 1.75. bet365 goalscorer market is awful, never noticed till now.
I use Betsson. Yup 365 are bad for goalscorers, they deliberately try to rinse casual punters. 1.36 is criminal, don't think even Messi on his crazy scoring streak was ever that low!

M15 Red.

Mainz to score vs Leverkusen and have at least 1 card.. and Dinamo Brest to have over 9 match corners. Double.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Put a little bit on Newcastle at 16/1 and the draw at 7.5/1 with Bet365. Quite generous odds. City’s last three games at Newcastle = 2-2, 2-1, 0-1. Newcastle +2 AH at just under evens is tempting too. No Aguero, day’s extra rest for Newcastle which will count for a lot in current circumstances. Think City will win but Newcastle’s ability to keep it a tense game shouldn’t be underrated. Only conceded 13 at home in 16 PL games so far, looked solid since the restart.

Last edited:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Just logged into my Betway account and they've paid out on a bet I placed on Friday. It was a BetBuilder I did on the Juve game. I had:

Juventus to win
Under 5.5 match goals
Juventus over 7.5 corners
Dybala to score anytime
Bentancur to be booked
Lecce over 1.5 cards
@15.00

Lecce did have a red card in the first half but that was it. Do they count reds as 2 cards then or is this an error on their part? I didn't bother checking as I believed the bet was dead.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I've never heard of markets like that before though it's the type of thing Paddy Power might do. What are you thinking?
I know of something that is very likely to happen in the next few weeks. Technically I can’t say, but if I can find a market I’d back very heavily.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Small punt on Baskonia AH+5,5 @1,76
Edit: a small punt at Newcastle +1,5 @2.11

Last edited:

ROFLUTION

Put a little bit on Newcastle at 16/1 and the draw at 7.5/1 with Bet365. Quite generous odds. City’s last three games at Newcastle = 2-2, 2-1, 0-1. Newcastle +2 AH at just under evens is tempting too. No Aguero, day’s extra rest for Newcastle which will count for a lot in current circumstances. Think City will win but Newcastle’s ability to keep it a tense game shouldn’t be underrated. Only conceded 13 at home in 16 PL games so far, looked solid since the restart.
But also an insane squad depth at City. You basically have 2 x quality 11s that would both get into top 5. While Newcastle's best 11 struggle to just survive PL. But yeah the odds are high.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
But also an insane squad depth at City. You basically have 2 x quality 11s that would both get into top 5. While Newcastle's best 11 struggle to just survive PL. But yeah the odds are high.
Yep don’t get me wrong I expect City to win but those odds are still generous, they’ve come down quite a bit since last night too.

PogBruno

Just logged into my Betway account and they've paid out on a bet I placed on Friday. It was a BetBuilder I did on the Juve game. I had:

Juventus to win
Under 5.5 match goals
Juventus over 7.5 corners
Dybala to score anytime
Bentancur to be booked
Lecce over 1.5 cards
@15.00

Lecce did have a red card in the first half but that was it. Do they count reds as 2 cards then or is this an error on their part? I didn't bother checking as I believed the bet was dead.
Yes, some bookmakers count a red card as two yellows

muller

I know of something that is very likely to happen in the next few weeks. Technically I can’t say, but if I can find a market I’d back very heavily.
Sounds interesting...

You can always request niche markets direct on paddy power, sometimes skybet too..

But to be honest if you place a specific bet, they will know something is up and price terribly.

However, you could always give the choice of 3 or 4 options and ask them to price up in the hope of getting better odds.

Also heard tipping me via dm after a market goes live gets you 3 Muller Points *

* no cash value or any value whatsoever

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Inter @ 1,50
win
Real M @ 1,50
win

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Doing a double also
Real + Inter vs Parma BTTS @2,60
win

Last edited:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Had a nice combo on the 3 FA Cup games come off this evening. I had:

0-3 goals in each half, 0-2 cards in each half, 3-8 corners in each half in each match @34.00

See what's on in the Madrid game now.

BorisDeLeFora

Anyone waiting on any PPG based outright betting bets?

Bet365 paid out on Celtic fairly quickly after they were declared champions, same day I think it was. They paid out on PSG too.

Have Linfield to win the Norther Irish in an accumulator that contains Barca, who are not gonna win La Liga.

Would ideally be in a position to cash out for whatever I have left but they seem to be stalling on a decision, and I've seen one person post up a screenshot that the Linfield leg of their bet has been voided.

Frustrating.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Volos game is 90% fixed for a draw. It's probably 0-0 FT but they've been trying to score the first half. Draw was 1.5 pre game, was over £100k on betfair for it. Prices are terrible now but I'll stake draw at decent odds if either team takes the lead. Seen Volos fix a few times in the past, would usually avoid but they are pretty reliable in the past. Draw will probably be 6/1 or something once someone takes the lead (however the price will drop very quickly)

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Volos game is 90% fixed for a draw. It's probably 0-0 FT but they've been trying to score the first half. Draw was 1.5 pre game, was over £100k on betfair for it. Prices are terrible now but I'll stake draw at decent odds if either team takes the lead. Seen Volos fix a few times in the past, would usually avoid but they are pretty reliable in the past. Draw will probably be 6/1 or something once someone takes the lead (however the price will drop very quickly)
I Will keep an eye on it. 65th minute now. Odds for draw is 1,25 so hope someone score.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I think Palace -1.5 it worth a little punt @ 4.0 personally

Burnley have all their best players bar McNeil missing.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I think Palace -1.5 it worth a little punt @ 4.0 personally

Burnley have all their best players bar McNeil missing.
Putting €20 on it just for fun. The odds is good 4,30 and Palace have a good record against Burnley.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Putting €20 on it just for fun. The odds is good 4,30 and Palace have a good record against Burnley.
Yeah it’s worth like 20/30 quid. Wouldn’t put daft money on but Palace did beat them at Turf Moor 2-0 late last year.

Burnley much stronger that day too.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I took draw at 1.40 after seeing the post. I'll take that. Cheers.

Ole90+3

United over 57.5% Possession is 1.91 on marathonbet. I think there is value there considering we had 68% against a much better team in Sheffield Utd. Only worry is that Bruno might be rested and he helps with out ball retention.

crossy1686

career ending
United over 57.5% Possession is 1.91 on marathonbet. I think there is value there considering we had 68% against a much better team in Sheffield Utd. Only worry is that Bruno might be rested and he helps with out ball retention.
I think Pogba is the one that helps there, Bruno actually gives the ball away a lot with forward passes. Pogba mostly goes sideways or is impossible to get the ball off

Status
Not open for further replies.