Double
Juve (-1)
Malmö - Hammarby u3,5
@3,75

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Juve fecked me yesterday. PSG lineup looking strong so -1 or even -2 looks interesting. But going ’safe’ with -1
Milan - Atalanta have some goals in it for sure so my bet for tonight is:

Double
PSG (-1)
Milan - Atalanta over 2,5 goals
@1,90

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Had Mbappe anytime in a bet builder and the cnuts have injured him after 30 mins FFS :mad:

Edit: interestingly I was able to cash out for a £2 loss somehow despite him going off injured like 10 minutes before! :lol:

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Had Mbappe anytime in a bet builder and the cnuts have injured him after 30 mins FFS :mad:

Edit: interestingly I was able to cash out for a £2 loss somehow despite him going off injured like 10 minutes before! :lol:
Bad luck mate. He would have scored without that injury, 100%. Especially with Etienne down to 10 men. PSG have 2-3 goals more in them I think.

Berbaclass

Bad luck mate. He would have scored without that injury, 100%. Especially with Etienne down to 10 men. PSG have 2-3 goals more in them I think.
I’m good now I was able to cash out :lol:

I felt the same way so was furious.

Berbaclass

God PSG are awful, making such hard work of playing against 10 men. I only have a -1.5 FFS and they're struggling to cover that the feckers :lol:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
God PSG are awful, making such hard work of playing against 10 men. I only have a -1.5 FFS and they're struggling to cover that the feckers :lol:
PSG were shit the other day. Should’ve bet on over cards instead :lol:

United @2,30 looks good today.

Dinghy

Went for lots of goals in the Chelsea-game. Think this game has potential to get a bit crazy as Wolves need to win and if one of the teams get an early goal it could go off. Reverse fixture was a 5-2 Chelsea win.

Over 3,5 goals @4.2
Over 4,5 goals @9
Over 5,5 goals @24
Over 6,5 goals @70 all covered

Goalless draw incoming...

Last edited:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Possible but I think they’ll have an eye on next week. That would be enough to put me off but they’ll probably win. Watford need points too I think don’t they?
Watford need points for sure. Your reasoning is the exact reason I steered clear off arsenal.

Berbaclass

Watford need points for sure. Your reasoning is the exact reason I steered clear off arsenal.
Yeah I wouldn’t really be wanting to bet on much today. You have no idea if many of the teams give a feck.

I’d maybe be interested in Wolves DC @ 1.83 as I think/hope Chelsea won’t win.

Berbaclass

I’d advise against backing us to finish outside top 4 personally. Leicester are a shadow of their usual side.

West Ham have been in pretty good form and caught us at exactly the right moment.

We will do what we need to. I’d back us to do it but there’s little point @ 1.25 with the amount of money I have currently.

Berbaclass

I’d have a tickle on Mason anytime @ 2.50. Will be playing against the young inexperienced Luke Thomas and I think he’ll roast him with his ability to go on either foot.

Marty1968

Juve -1 looks decent. They messed up midweek but sampdoria as nothing special and they win the league with a win. Might go big on this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.