Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Quite like the odds of @ 2.20 on BTTS & Over 2.5 in the Juve v Samp game.

Juve usually concedes one or two and Samp are half decent going forward. 3-1 Juve of something like that I would guess.

Would only have a little stake though, nothing huge.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Sipg win in play @ 1.75. Should score at least 3, Acheompong the only threat for Teda and don’t particularly rate him. I’m on -1.5 pre game but just went 1-0 down. Think they’ll win comfortably still.

Berbaclass

I’m deciding between PSG -1 and -1.5 for the game against Lyon on Friday. -1 is currently @ 1.7 but -1.5 is @ 2.20

I think they’ll win but I’m not sure yet how many. Lyon have played friendlies but PSG have too but have also had 1 competitive game under their belts.

Mbappe is a big miss though, if he was there I’d take the chance on -1.5.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I’m deciding between PSG -1 and -1.5 for the game against Lyon on Friday. -1 is currently @ 1.7 but -1.5 is @ 2.20

I think they’ll win but I’m not sure yet how many. Lyon have played friendlies but PSG have too but have also had 1 competitive game under their belts.

Mbappe is a big miss though, if he was there I’d take the chance on -1.5.
Was tempted by unders in that based off the PSG game last week. Haven’t looked into Mbappe situation but I’d be surprised if he is risked with CL coming up. Game last week was so poor, PSG were so poor even against 10. This game probably suits them more as Lyon are open. In normal circumstances I wouldn’t want unders but I think it’s small value with the long break and lack of match fitness.

Berbaclass

Was tempted by unders in that based off the PSG game last week. Haven’t looked into Mbappe situation but I’d be surprised if he is risked with CL coming up. Game last week was so poor, PSG were so poor even against 10. This game probably suits them more as Lyon are open. In normal circumstances I wouldn’t want unders but I think it’s small value with the long break and lack of match fitness.
Yeah, Mbappe is definitely out, there are question marks over him playing in the CL so he certainly won't be fit for this.

You are right about the game at the weekend. They really struggled to create anything against Etienne. They did miss a few easy chances though too.

I'm most probably gonna go with the insurance of the -1 and will be content to get my money back if they only win by 1.

Berbaclass

Inter v Napoli on Wednesday. BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 2.0 is cracking IMO

Napoli needs points for a chance at a European place. Inter I don’t think will be too much up for the game with the title gone now officially. Conte said the other day that second place doesn’t matter but they will benefit financially by finishing second something like 15 million euro.

PogBruno

On Sipg win in play @ 1.75. Should score at least 3, Acheompong the only threat for Teda and don’t particularly rate him. I’m on -1.5 pre game but just went 1-0 down. Think they’ll win comfortably still.
Missed :(

MarylandMUFan

Did anyone track their results or profit for the whole season?
I just started wagering when COVID hit but I have tracked every bet. MLS really screwed my football wagering (I should never have bet those crappy games). After the end of the season, I am 1 unit up after all of my sports bets with below even on football (and hot dog eating, what a stupid thing to bet on) but above the line on UFC fighting and NASCAR (around 350 total bets).

PogBruno

don’t worry, should be plenty more now that some decent leagues are finally starting to come back. Arab leagues starting too which is great.
Is there any way I can get notifications of your posts through redcafe? Sorry I am new here :)

Berbaclass

Been watching this Parma v Atalanta game and I’ve been tempted to bet Parma DC @ 2.25 and I decided against it and they scored ffs.

Berbaclass

Anyone getting involved with Goodwood? Just can't decide in the big one today.
I think the price for Mohaather is a bit silly when you look at Kameko and even Circus Maximus. Both group one winners, Kameko of course a guineas winner.

Mohaather has never won a G1 race (although won well at Ascot) and is priced up @ 4.0 in comparison to 6.50 and 7.0 for CM and Kameko.

I’m no racing expert, far from it but it’s done little to justify being shorter in the betting than those two.

That being said I’m backing Siskin. You could argue that the G1 races in Ireland have been a little weak but I just think with the allowance he’ll be a tough one to beat. My gut also wants me to back Siskin so I have!

Berbaclass

I also think Vatican City is a big price @ 17.0 (it’s 20 but with the enhanced/extra place it’s @ 17 and it’s worth it for the 3rd place IMO)

Danny Roberts

I think the price for Mohaather is a bit silly when you look at Kameko and even Circus Maximus. Both group one winners, Kameko of course a guineas winner.

Mohaather has never won a G1 race (although won well at Ascot) and is priced up @ 4.0 in comparison to 6.50 and 7.0 for CM and Kameko.

I’m no racing expert, far from it but it’s done little to justify being shorter in the betting than those two.

That being said I’m backing Siskin. You could argue that the G1 races in Ireland have been a little weak but I just think with the allowance he’ll be a tough one to beat. My gut also wants me to back Siskin so I have!
Yup, I'm torn between Siskin and Kameko.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Juve have contrived to screw me out of £1.5k ffs.

Swipe across.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
@Rozay I'd have steered clear of juve, basically because it's a nothing game to them isn't it?

Hopefully they pull their fingers out in the 2nd half though!

Berbaclass

@Rozay I'd have steered clear of juve, basically because it's a nothing game to them isn't it?

Yeah same here. Plus they were awful/lucky against Samp.

I would leave the handicapalone on them at the best of times. They constantly winjust doing enough.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

Indeed, but Cagliari have nothing to play for either. And Ronaldo is Golden Boot chasing, with Immobile getting another goal tonight too, so I thought he’d just be on a crusade.

I’m furious. That said, I turned a tenner into £1200 on Sunday so still been a good week so far.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Absolutely pumped up for the return of NBA as I still got a coupon for Raptors, Rockets and Nuggets winning their divisions to win £1.5k from the initial bet of £100 placed earlier this year. Already had all my football bets come in: Juventus, Bayern, Celtic winning the league, Marseille finishing 2nd and Norwich getting relegated. There are just 8 games left in NBA regular season (I hoped they'd have cancelled it and made a play-in tournament for 8th seed in the West but no). Raptors lead Celtics by 3 games so even if they go 4-4 Celtics would need to win all their remaining games to go above them, unlikely. Rockets lead Mavs by 1.5 games and Nuggets lead Jazz by 1.5 games and OKC by 2.5 games... it's not much but will require them to beat their record by two games. Over 8 games this is a task, as you virtually have to go above .500 against good teams to even have a glimmer of hope.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Small bet on R&F to score in play. Zahavi and Renatinho are both excellent up top, both very capable of scoring from a half chance. 1.6 is probably fair price so evens is nice value. Liked overs pre as RF cannot defend at all but Ever not played great so far so just going for this.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Small bet on R&F to score in play. Zahavi and Renatinho are both excellent up top, both very capable of scoring from a half chance. 1.6 is probably fair price so evens is nice value. Liked overs pre as RF cannot defend at all but Ever not played great so far so just going for this.
lost. Zahavi had the worst half I’ve ever seen from him. Messed up every attack somehow.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
One more goal to be score befor HT live at Vitesse friendly match

Edit: immediatly after I made the bet :D

Berbaclass

Think BTTS & Over 2.5 in the PSG v Lyon game @ 1.83 is fairly nice if last week is anything to go by. PSG looked fairly poor against Etienne and I would expect Lyon to at least score and I can’t see it being a 1-0 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.