Football & Sports Betting Thread 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilkohler

Supports
Union Berlin
Not my usual 4-figure returns, but Bodo/Glimt screwed me out of about £750 yesterday :mad:

Swipe across.
They've effed up your bet twice now, right? Or was it Juve? Bodo/Glimt are good for goals especially away from home. What bets are you doing today?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
They've effed up your bet twice now, right? Or was it Juve? Bodo/Glimt are good for goals especially away from home. What bets are you doing today?
Juve did me week before last. I don’t think I’m doing anything today, not enough games that I like. I don’t really do singles and doubles etc. My bets are typically 100/1 and up, although recently I’ve gone in on a few around the 70/1 mark too.

Last couple of weeks I think I’ve lost out about £10k on various bets by one goal/one game. If Wolves got one vs Chelsea on final day, I’d have got £2.5k, if Sassuolo got one vs Napoli the day before (and I think they had 4 goals overturned by VAR!) - £1.5k. Juventus - £1.5k. Bodo yesterday. There have been others too, very annoying!

Wilkohler

Supports
Union Berlin
Juve did me week before last. I don’t think I’m doing anything today, not enough games that I like. I don’t really do singles and doubles etc. My bets are typically 100/1 and up, although recently I’ve gone in on a few around the 70/1 mark too.

Last couple of weeks I think I’ve lost out about £10k on various bets by one goal/one game. If Wolves got one vs Chelsea on final day, I’d have got £2.5k, if Sassuolo got one vs Napoli the day before (and I think they had 4 goals overturned by VAR!) - £1.5k. Juventus - £1.5k. Bodo yesterday. There have been others too, very annoying!
Mate, I feel your pain. Juve have done me twice for almost 3k, so they are on the cvnt list for foreseeable future.

It seems like you've been close but the football gods are punishing you. Well, whenever you do a bet, post them and I will follow

Jam

Can’t look beyond us and Inter tonight, waiting for teams for specifics.

DarkLord

Went for a PSG win, thought it was a goner. Put my winnings on an Atletico Madrid win and under. Will go for a 1-0 Atletico Madrid win.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Is it possible for me to join these groups?
If yes, could you share the details please?
They are written in Portuguese and are invite only, so it might be hard for you both to understand and convince the mods to let someone they don't know in ( I had someone who vouched for me). Not that there aren't any privileged info in that group, most of the tips are not well succeeded as in this thread. I usually ignore the notifications most of the time, but I noticed that many people thought Leipzig playing style would suit Atletico low block and lack of tactical flexibility.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Had Bayern to win, over 1 goal, over 3 cards, over 6 corners and Messi over 1 SOTs @ 7.00. Messi's just registered his 2nd shot but this is an absolute mauling!

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Very small punts over 0.5 HT at Orebro match. 7 minutes to go, Djugarden is trying to score but it's very risky.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Oh, probably didn't see it properly. It looked like they were doing OK. Will stay away then. Many thanks for the input.
They have their two best attackers back (Eikrem and James) and S08's main CB is suspended so should win but don't see much value there.

Dinghy

Sterling with at least two shots on target @2.20

Few bets for tomorrow / monday:

Matic to be booked @4.50
Brann to score at least 3 goals @3.30
Rosenborg to score at least 4 goals @3.80
HamKam to score at least 3 goals @3.50
Ashley Young to be booked @6.50
...and a multi: @1508

Status
Not open for further replies.