Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

Sounds of the Aquarium

Ya, that’s fairly solid. I thought he was evens or less which is mental.

Maguire to have one headed shot on target is 9/2 w skybet. I think I’ll take that. He’s in really good form.
Thanks for this . Stuck £20 on it for £110 back. Then sky bet offered a 2nd header on target at 18/1 so stuck £50 on it for £950 back ! Che ching!!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
What are the peeps doing for the game tonight? I'm avoiding the 1X2s as this game could seriously go either way. I think it's going to be a draw and decided in extra time. Wouldn't be surprised if it's 0-0 so thinking of putting a small amount to cover the bore draw.

Panicrev

What are the peeps doing for the game tonight? I'm avoiding the 1X2s as this game could seriously go either way. I think it's going to be a draw and decided in extra time. Wouldn't be surprised if it's 0-0 so thinking of putting a small amount to cover the bore draw.
Skybet boosted England to 4.0 (90 mins) so chucked a tenner on it just for shits an giggles, but yeah genuinely got no idea which way this game will go.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
You can get decent odds on to lift the trophy for either team to avoid the possibility of losing out if it goes to extra time or penalties.

heinze58

Supports
SETI
Robbed of another £3.5k last night by the way!

Damn dude that’s nasty! Better luck today.