Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

L11

Both Chelsea and Seville with late goals, helping many people out i would imagine (including myself). Got an acca with us, dortmund, lazio and psg remaining. 11/1

mu4c_20le

Finally hit an (easy) parlay.. United -1.5, PSG, Barca. Really thought barca was going to feck everyone again

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Both Chelsea and Seville with late goals, helping many people out i would imagine (including myself). Got an acca with us, dortmund, lazio and psg remaining. 11/1
Had Chelsea, Sevilla and Juventus in my acca ! Triple last minute winner feels good :lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Went for all the favourites who came off for a change. Had:

1. Dortmund, Barcelona, Juventus, Lazio, PSG and Man Utd @9.38
2. Chelsea, Man Utd, Hearts, Falkirk, Dortmund, Juventus, Barcelona, Sevilla, PSG, Lazio, Bournemouth @58.79

Had another 11-fold with Forest Green and Rosenborg but Rosenborg fecked me over on that one.

Sylar

Always nice when you pick favs and they all win, esp with last minute winners and it's not a rival

awop

Supports
Arsenal
My acca for tomorrow is also all about the favorites: Liverpool,Ajax,City, Atletico, Bayern + Draw/Porto, Inter/Draw, B.Mgladbach/Draw @7,30
A little bit worried of which Atletico is going to show up and Marseille pulling something out of nowhere so they don't end up their campaign with 0 points :nervous:
Porto still need a point and their last game is City so hopefully they don't feck it up.

Europa League has a lot of boring games between teams of similar level, not sure yet what to pick.

awop

Supports
Arsenal
Meh it all went wrong tonight. Vidal being an idiot, Liverpool collapsing... At least Gladbach made my other acca. Up 100€ this week

MarylandMUFan

MyBookie.ag just paid out on my Biden bet. I went all in on him so I am now 28u up in that book (I am 16u up in my BetOnline.ag account). This will allow me to price shop properly between the 2 books (it's surprising how different their lines/numbers can be). I just need to be disciplined so I don't wipe out my lead in 1 UFC fight card.

Danny Roberts

Anyone understand why the Dems are still 1.06 to win on betfair and 1.04 for the popular vote? I know there are various scenarios but do they really constitute a 1 in 16 chance and 1 in 25? Over £1bn matched at Betfair on the next Pres market. Crazy.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had some on Vinto win tomorrow @ 1.72 in Bolivia. Think -3 at 10/1 etc is worth a bet too. as it stands, San Jose is kids playing. In which case it’s a massive bet and it’ll end like 6-0 or so, if not more.
I’m on big but at 2.1 earlier, which is the correct price if both strong sides so I will trade if it isn’t kids. It’s 80% going to be kids but still a chance the first team decide to play. There is issues with their contracts as the new president is trying to screw them over. 1.72 worth a bet for sure, as it’s a 1.01 shot if it’s kids. Neither side played since March bar friendlies, unsure what sort of condition both sides will be in. San Jose had kids playing at the start of Last season for half their team and they were awful.

Bolivian season is being finished over the next month, every team basically has a game every 2 days so will be loads of big bets with teams playing reserves/kids.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had some on Vinto win tomorrow @ 1.72 in Bolivia. Think -3 at 10/1 etc is worth a bet too. as it stands, San Jose is kids playing. In which case it’s a massive bet and it’ll end like 6-0 or so, if not more.
I’m on big but at 2.1 earlier, which is the correct price if both strong sides so I will trade if it isn’t kids. It’s 80% going to be kids but still a chance the first team decide to play. There is issues with their contracts as the new president is trying to screw them over. 1.72 worth a bet for sure, as it’s a 1.01 shot if it’s kids. Neither side played since March bar friendlies, unsure what sort of condition both sides will be in. San Jose had kids playing at the start of Last season for half their team and they were awful.

Bolivian season is being finished over the next month, every team basically has a game every 2 days so will be loads of big bets with teams playing reserves/kids.
Odds dropped big on win now. Handicaps still worth tiny bets at big odds.

Panicrev

Had a bit on -1 at 2.5, odds have now gone to 2.1 for that. Where do you back -3 as I cant find it,

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had a bit on -1 at 2.5, odds have now gone to 2.1 for that. Where do you back -3 as I cant find it,
Was on some UK sites, I could only stake win as my stakers didn't have handicap markets on their sites.

Currently it seems it will be kids, there's nothing confirmed either way but was reports that the kids got detained on entry to Cochabamba temporarily as they are deemed minors and I assume aren't allowed to travel between states (exceptions for footballers though) but they've been released now. Hoping something gets confirmed, prices stabilized at 1.5ish for win now, but it will move either way once news comes out either confirming the team in advance or at lineups.

Raredaredevil

Classic Dortmund messing up my accumulator, will never trust these inconsistent yellow zebras again. Their inconsistency is why they can never challenge Bayern Munich for the title.

rozis

Supports
Arsenal
@Spiersey
What you reckon mate?

still worth the handicap or no now that team news is out?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

San Jose team is normal bar 1 player, value is in +1.5 now. I've middle grounded and hoping for a 1 goal win for the pot. Worth cashing handicaps for profit if you can. Still a chance game doesn't get played despite them currently being on the pitch right now.

rozis

Supports
Arsenal
San Jose team is normal bar 1 player, value is in +1.5 now. I've middle grounded and hoping for a 1 goal win for the pot. Worth cashing handicaps for profit if you can. Still a chance game doesn't get played despite them currently being on the pitch right now.
Cheers bud.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Watching in bet 365 I seen someone getting interviewed (San Jose) and then seemed to start crying and go speak to his team mates. Not a clue what's going on still.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Watching in bet 365 I seen someone getting interviewed (San Jose) and then seemed to start crying and go speak to his team mates. Not a clue what's going on still.
Bolivia has reached new peaks. San Jose named a delegate to travel with the squad. He didn’t travel so they changed the forms. There’s no internet at the stadium so they are trying to connect a laptop to the internet so they can get the updated forms. If they can’t then the game is abandoned and San Jose are going to be relegated I think.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Bolivia has reached new peaks. San Jose named a delegate to travel with the squad. He didn’t travel so they changed the forms. There’s no internet at the stadium so they are trying to connect a laptop to the internet so they can get the updated forms. If they can’t then the game is abandoned and San Jose are going to be relegated I think.
Forms for what?

This is madness! It's more exciting than an actual football match :lol:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Forms for what?

This is madness! It's more exciting than an actual football match :lol:
Think forms for player registration, who is playing etc. Boring stuff anyway.

Theres no country on earth like Bolivia for football, ridiculous the stuff that happens on and off the pitch. Games away to kick off now, Vinto probably win by 1 but there isn't much value pre game in - anyway. Bit of a lottery with it being full v full, not sure if San Jose have trained much considering the off-field issues etc.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

5-0 Vinto in the end :lol: Made almost nothing on it as middle grounded instead of trading down, was chasing the big win. Very annoying but was right decision given the lineup and the odds. Hopefully some people couldn't/didn't cash their -3s etc.

Panicrev

Nice 1 spiersey, thanks for that. Only managed to do -1 but its a winner. Sorry to hear you didn't get a big win. For what its worth I had a silly 2 quid 5-0 at 40-1 on thursday/Friday when you first mentioned the game, an for some stupid reason I cashed out for 6 quid at 3-0. Not in your league for bets i know but still bloody annoying :lol:

LOIfan

Supports
bohemians
Spiersey you're a legend ! Unfortunately i cashed out for a wee bit of profit thinking the game was gonna be abandoned. Anyway I'm backing rovers to win to nil in the FAI cup tomorrow at 7/5, really don't see how Sligo score a goal tomorrow unless Ronan Coughlan does something special.

Meadowlark

Supports
Chelsea
5-0 Vinto in the end :lol: Made almost nothing on it as middle grounded instead of trading down, was chasing the big win. Very annoying but was right decision given the lineup and the odds. Hopefully some people couldn't/didn't cash their -3s etc.
Oh my good God, thank you Spiersey you absolute genius!

I'm going to start a religion following you.

I had the fortune of seeing your post yesterday just two minutes after you posted. I regretted missing out on the Macclesfield Town tip a year ago despite seeing it early, so I wasn't gonna miss this.

I took -2, -3, and -4 straight away, as I saw the bookies slash the odds whilst I was doing this. I saw the subsequent updates, but some bookies suspended the cash-out/handicap markets so I let them run.

Sylar

Was out so didn't even see it so seems I got lucky thanks to you
Again :lol:

facchiano

Thank you for the tip Spiersey. Had -4 @ 9.0, -3 @ 21 and -2.5 @ 4.40. Paid out 3440 kr.

weizxx

Thank you man! Bets all won. Wish I had bet more money on it :lol:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Mad game that vinto one, only had a daft 8 quid on then at -2 so let it ride. Spiersey is a bit of a legend.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Wonder how many got burnt by putting Norwich (at home to Coventry who'd barely picked up an away point) in their weekend accys.

Did it thinking it was a banker and then saw their team half an hour later and saw they had no strikers, Pukki, Idah, Buendia and Cantwell all out for various reasons.

Even then they were winning until 89th minute.