Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Oriente team pretty mixed, half are good, half are really bad. Line is -3.25 now, so beat the line by a mile. On paper it's probably a 4/5-0 game, Strongest might take it easy if they go a couple up though. -1.5 should win pretty easily on paper, big gulf player for player + altitude and more rest.
Sounds promising. I will be watching it.
Have Strongest -1,5 and to win both halves @2,3

You rarely see teams time wasting from the first minute. Wtf :lol:

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Sounds promising. I will be watching it.
Have Strongest -1,5 and to win both halves @2,3

You rarely see teams time wasting from the first minute. Wtf :lol:
Yeah every single sea level team at alti just come to play for 0-0, they time waste entire game, even when losing.

First 20 is probably the worst I've ever seen Strongest play, thankfully still managed to score. Got a pen given too at 1-0 and lino flagged it offside despite being miles on. Should improve from here.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Yeah every single sea level team at alti just come to play for 0-0, they time waste entire game, even when losing.

First 20 is probably the worst I've ever seen Strongest play, thankfully still managed to score. Got a pen given too at 1-0 and lino flagged it offside despite being miles on. Should improve from here.
Oriente actually had a decent chance early on but blew it out wide. I’ve also noticed that they defend with a really low block. Inviting Strongest to score really.

Yeah, a dominating display after the first goal. 3-0 at HT.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Oriente actually had a decent chance early on but blew it out wide. I’ve also noticed that they defend with a really low block. Inviting Strongest to score really.

Yeah, a dominating display after the first goal. 3-0 at HT.
Yeah Oriente actually played really well, 3-0 is probably pretty harsh really. Strongest scored from 3 crosses, not played as well as they can but been efficient.. Pretty normal way to score though, oxygen is thinner at altitude so the ball travels faster and further, it really messes up defenders depth perception so crosses are really difficult to defend as they can't work out where it will drop. When teams park the bus against Bolivar they just fire crosses in for 90 minutes and eventually one drops for them.

4-0 now, easy winner.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Yeah Oriente actually played really well, 3-0 is probably pretty harsh really. Strongest scored from 3 crosses, not played as well as they can but been efficient.. Pretty normal way to score though, oxygen is thinner at altitude so the ball travels faster and further, it really messes up defenders depth perception so crosses are really difficult to defend as they can't work out where it will drop. When teams park the bus against Bolivar they just fire crosses in for 90 minutes and eventually one drops for them.

4-0 now, easy winner.
It must be pretty hard for bookies to price these games with the altitude differences there in Bolivia. This bet was spot on and it’s safe to say it’s a winner, 5-0 atm so thanks! Exciting league that I will start look more into from now on.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
It must be pretty hard for bookies to price these games with the altitude differences there in Bolivia. This bet was spot on and it’s safe to say it’s a winner, 5-0 atm so thanks! Exciting league that I will start look more into from now on.
No worries.

They used to price them horrifically at opening prices but pre lockdown they were really good. Last couple of matchdays have been mis prices, so hopefully it continues, fatigue is playing a big part now too with games being every 2/3 days.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
No worries.

They used to price them horrifically at opening prices but pre lockdown they were really good. Last couple of matchdays have been mis prices, so hopefully it continues, fatigue is playing a big part now too with games being every 2/3 days.
Cheers. Do you have any suggestions on the Bolivar game tomorrow? Aurora bottom of the table but probably a tight game anyway, no? Bolivar is priced at 1,65 to win.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Cheers. Do you have any suggestions on the Bolivar game tomorrow? Aurora bottom of the table but probably a tight game anyway, no? Bolivar is priced at 1,65 to win.
Was tempted earlier on when they were 1.9 to win but I’m not betting anything until lineups I don’t think. Bolivar should win but will wait and see if any rotations.

ROFLUTION

Probably a very boring bet, but on +1.25 on Spurs against Pool tomorrow @ 1.48

Pros:
- Mourinho just rarely loses with more than 1 against big teams. So far this season he's barely let in goals against them neither and in some cases (City, United, Arsenal) also won.
- Liverpool looked like having a hard time penetrating a lowsitting Fulham last week. Mourinho will play like this too and hit the counter.
- Only lost with 1 goal last season against Pool. Only lost 1 big game in the Premier league with more than 1. Mou's second season is usually his best.

Cons:
- TAA and Robertson are playing + the standard front three of Mané + Firmino + Salah. The team is on paper close to last year's winning team.
- Spurs doesn't look that scary on paper.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Was tempted earlier on when they were 1.9 to win but I’m not betting anything until lineups I don’t think. Bolivar should win but will wait and see if any rotations.
Got Bolivar and Wolves - Chelsea under 2,5 goals @ 3,2 last night. Nerve wrecking last minutes in the Chelsea game. That pen incident for wolves, thank god for VAR because that was not a penalty for me.

edit: of course they score in 90 +5. Great counter though. It’s all fine margins.

Last edited:

Raredaredevil

Does anyone see Spurs getting at least a draw at Anfield? Unbeaten since their opening day and best defence in the league, Jose X factor. Odds of 2.09 on the Asian handicap makes it very attractive odds but it is not wise to bet against Liverpool at home.

Flanders Devil

Southampton 3.5 for the win vs Arsenal.
I know arsenal is at home, but saints are playing well, and arsenal seem like a shambles at the moment. Pending lineups, I’ll be on that.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Southampton 3.5 for the win vs Arsenal.
I know arsenal is at home, but saints are playing well, and arsenal seem like a shambles at the moment. Pending lineups, I’ll be on that.
It has draw all over it imo. Soton asian 0.0 @2,5 is very good!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Betting on the Saints will be like printing money. I went with Burnley and it paid off. I can't see Arsenal turning anything around at the moment.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Southampton, PSG, AC Milan, Bayern Munich and Bayer Leverkusen @12.8

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
going with Auba and Arsenal, they cant lose every game and just because everyone thinks they will lose today it most likely wont happen.....saying that, id gladly lose my money for another defeat!:drool:

edit: Le Arse :lol: cmon you Saints!

Last edited:

muller

A 91st minute winner for Liverpool to ruin a £350 acca sounds about right me at the moment.

Absolutely gutted.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Anyone see the Lyon game? They just cost me £500 by being daft cnuts when 2-1 up against 10 men. Typical :lol:

marktan

I've gone big on Pool to win the league, got odds of 2/1 earlier this week which has now gone down to around 1.3 so happy with that. Long season ahead but for a whole host of reasons I think there's like a 70% chance it happens.

Berbaclass

Went pretty big on São Paulo & Over 2.5 @ 3.80 against Atletico Mineiro and just about managed to sneak home.

Was absolutely going to lose but Allan from Mineiro decided to get himself sent off rather stupidly with 15 minutes to go and SP ended up getting 2 late goals to win 3-0.

Allan is my new hero.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Nacional Potosi -1 tomorrow at 1.8+. Similar reasoning to Strongest bet a couple days ago, it's 4000m (even higher than La Paz) against sea level. Guab played 24 hours ago, 40 hours between the games or so. Pretty sure they'll write the game off and play reserves. Had a 3 day gap recently between games and just sent their reserves to play Bolivar. Ended 5-0 but could have been 10-0 if Bolivar wanted, they just messed about 2nd half. Bolivar are a decent bit better than Potosi but should still be good enough to win by a few. Even in the unlikely event Guabira don't rotate, they'll be completely shattered after 30. Oriente tried to play half their normal team and every single player was dead after 30 and couldn'd do anything 2nd half. Expecting 4-0 or something if lineup is as I expect.

Berbaclass

On Nacional Potosi -1 tomorrow at 1.8+. Similar reasoning to Strongest bet a couple days ago, it's 4000m (even higher than La Paz) against sea level. Guab played 24 hours ago, 40 hours between the games or so. Pretty sure they'll write the game off and play reserves. Had a 3 day gap recently between games and just sent their reserves to play Bolivar. Ended 5-0 but could have been 10-0 if Bolivar wanted, they just messed about 2nd half. Bolivar are a decent bit better than Potosi but should still be good enough to win by a few. Even in the unlikely event Guabira don't rotate, they'll be completely shattered after 30. Oriente tried to play half their normal team and every single player was dead after 30 and couldn'd do anything 2nd half. Expecting 4-0 or something if lineup is as I expect.
Nice one. Took -1.5 @ 2.18

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Are drifting slightly 1/4 to 1/3 currently

Flanders Devil

It has draw all over it imo. Soton asian 0.0 @2,5 is very good!
This is what I went with in the end. So, no dice, but not loss. I thought saints were a bit of a special at those odds. But not to be.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
This is what I went with in the end. So, no dice, but not loss. I thought saints were a bit of a special at those odds. But not to be.
Yeah I had Saints 0.0 and Saints +0.5 so a small win yesterday. Arsenal had the better chances yesterday despite the Gabriel red card. But draw was probably a fair result imo.

I have a big stake on United and Luleå to win @2,10 tonight.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Are drifting slightly 1/4 to 1/3 currently
Market reluctant to stake them pre lineups imo. Strongest was a big misprice in normal circumstances, 1/4 is pretty much fair price in normal circumstances here. Isn't factoring in either reserves or fatigued first team though.

Berbaclass

Market reluctant to stake them pre lineups imo. Strongest was a big misprice in normal circumstances, 1/4 is pretty much fair price in normal circumstances here. Isn't factoring in either reserves or fatigued first team though.
When will you find out lineups?

Berbaclass

Just got it now, Guab barely rotated for some bizarre reason. Isn't near as good of bet as it should have been now but I'm keepint mines running as think Guab will be very fatigued after 30 mins.
Cool, thanks for the info.

Berbaclass

I’ve had a small punt on Midtjylland @ 2.60 against Copenhagen. Away from home but have been in good form recently, drawing both Liverpool and Atalanta in the CL. Also have a very good record against Copenhagen recently too. W5 D1 in the last 6 games, most recently 4-0 a couple of weeks ago.

muller

Just got it now, Guab barely rotated for some bizarre reason. Isn't near as good of bet as it should have been now but I'm keepint mines running as think Guab will be very fatigued after 30 mins.
Are they slowing down at all? -1 is now 4.0..

MC89

Supports
Celtic
0-0 HT