Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

Raredaredevil

I've been on a losing streak for 3 weeks now, its horrible to bet these days with all these shock results. Betting on accumulator is so hard to win nowadays. Who would have thought Bayern Munich cannot beat a team in the second division. It is the accumulators that are making me lose a lot week by week, all these hundreds add up. Going for one last single final bet before I call it a break. United on the Asian handicap win/draw at 1.92 away to Liverpool. Top of the table clash against 2nd team and our greatest rival. Best away form in the league this season. If Ole can't get the players fired up for this, I don't know what else to say. Beat Liverpool and I believe we can challenge the title. Lose and its back to square one. I'm probably letting my heart rule over my head but I think we should at least get a draw.

Marty1968

I've been on a losing streak for 3 weeks now, its horrible to bet these days with all these shock results. Betting on accumulator is so hard to win nowadays. Who would have thought Bayern Munich cannot beat a team in the second division. It is the accumulators that are making me lose a lot week by week, all these hundreds add up. Going for one last single final bet before I call it a break. United on the Asian handicap win/draw at 1.92 away to Liverpool. Top of the table clash against 2nd team and our greatest rival. Best away form in the league this season. If Ole can't get the players fired up for this, I don't know what else to say. Beat Liverpool and I believe we can challenge the title. Lose and its back to square one. I'm probably letting my heart rule over my head but I think we should at least get a draw.
I've had similar bad luck but recently have been doing singles for the underdogs and have done well out of it. Betting against Liverpool, Barca, Real, Juve, Napoli have all paid off!

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
I've been on a similar losing streak too and it's very annoying. Every week there is a weird result on a safe option... I've decided to limit myself to 3 to 4 max on my accas and do more NBA bets with star players scoring 20+ usually a quick win. The gains are definitely lower but that's a lot less heartbreaks in the meantime.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Edwardstown, bolted up today, the talk is the betfair hurdle at Newbury on 13th February, 12/1 the now if anyone fancies it could be a steal.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Think I was a bit fortunate today. Had a substantial bet on Giroud Over 1.5 Shots On Target today @ 2.20.

Was watching the game and with the site I placed the bet with it had a live stats section showing each individual players stats in play. Giroud got one in the first half and then in the second half had a header that went into the keepers hands that didn’t count. I looked on other sites to see if any others had counted it but to my annoyance they hadn’t. Giroud a little later gets subbed off and I think I’ve lost. I then put a bit of money on Leicester so I just looked at my account to see that I had the money for both bets and it appears that they actually did count the header after all. Nice bonus :lol:

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Think I was a bit fortunate today. Had a substantial bet on Giroud Over 1.5 Shots On Target today @ 2.20.

Was watching the game and with the site I placed the bet with it had a live stats section showing each individual players stats in play. Giroud got one in the first half and then in the second half had a header that went into the keepers hands that didn’t count. I looked on other sites to see if any others had counted it but to my annoyance they hadn’t. Giroud a little later gets subbed off and I think I’ve lost. I then put a bit of money on Leicester so I just looked at my account to see that I had the money for both bets and it appears that they actually did count the header after all. Nice bonus :lol:
Well in

Berbaclass

Two pretty nice bets for today.

Bayern v Freiburg - BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 1.73

Looks a really good bet for the price. Bayern are extremely vulnerable at the moment and come up against a very solid and in-form Freiburg side.

Prediction 3-1 Bayern.

Inter v Juventus - BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 1.91

Could very well turn out to be a really cagey game but I think both defences are vulnerable and I can't see Juventus not scoring as they really need to beat inter to get back above them in the table. Juventus rested a load of players in the midweek game v Genoa and I think it will be a fairly high scoring game as both have very clinical forward lines and relatively poor defensive records this season.

Prediction - 3-2 Juventus

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Two pretty nice bets for today.

Bayern v Freiburg - BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 1.73

Looks a really good bet for the price. Bayern are extremely vulnerable at the moment and come up against a very solid and in-form Freiburg side.

Prediction 3-1 Bayern.

Inter v Juventus - BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 1.91

Could very well turn out to be a really cagey game but I think both defences are vulnerable and I can't see Juventus not scoring as they really need to beat inter to get back above them in the table. Juventus rested a load of players in the midweek game v Genoa and I think it will be a fairly high scoring game as both have very clinical forward lines and relatively poor defensive records this season.

Prediction - 3-2 Juventus
Hope your lucky mate

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
im on Man Utd +0,5 @2,00

Think United atleast gets a draw tonight. Tempted on Utd win @3,75 but will take the asian +0,5. Decent odds anyway.

Hmm anything else? Think Spurs Will win but wont put money on it. @1,7 is not enough heh.

Bayern to win
City to win
Utd +0,5
Juve - Inter over 1,5 goals
@3,7

Sylar

I never bet on United due to the double whammy rule
Tend to bet against them small and am ok with losing it

Raredaredevil

im on Man Utd +0,5 @2,00

Think United atleast gets a draw tonight. Tempted on Utd win @3,75 but will take the asian +0,5. Decent odds anyway.

Hmm anything else? Think Spurs Will win but wont put money on it. @1,7 is not enough heh.

Bayern to win
City to win
Utd +0,5
@3,7
Odds has went up to 1.81, I think it's worth a bet. Unfortunately I got them at the lowest at 1.69. I think the safest bet for this weekend is an accumulator of Bayern to win, City to win and Juventus win/draw. Juventus has performed very well in the big matches this season and their record against Inter is impeccable. I don't think we can beat Liverpool and I don't even think we can draw against them, but I'm still going for a small bet on us to draw and max bet on us +0.5.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Used the b365 inplay offer, prematch over 0.5 goals, inplay no first goal at 15.0 :drool:

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
im on Man Utd +0,5 @2,00

Bayern to win
City to win
Utd +0,5
@3,7
looks great, you're about to hit this!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
NIce. If you are partial to a punt on the football then this website is definitely worth taking a look at: https://betdonation.co.uk

It works in a similar way to the national lottery, where a percentage of losing bets go towards good causes (& you can select the charity that benefits etc).
If it’s for a good cause then why not. Will have a look at it.

Oranges038

NIce. If you are partial to a punt on the football then this website is definitely worth taking a look at: https://betdonation.co.uk

It works in a similar way to the national lottery, where a percentage of losing bets go towards good causes (& you can select the charity that benefits etc).

That company was only incorporated yesterday according to the register.

How legit is it?

Berbaclass

Made a bit of a good error today.

Picked out a double pf Gladbach + Leverkusen/Dortmund BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 2.73 deposited my money into my account and then put my bet on the BTTS & Over 2.5 single on it's own by accident. Would't let me cash out so I just thought feck it and put the double on anyway. Nice bonus!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Todays acca:
Man Utd to win
Leipzig to win
Södertälje to win
Timrå -1,5
@6,9

Berbaclass

Decided to go with City -1.5 @ 1.96

Villa not played for 20 days and many of them have had covid so not been able to train properly. The fitness levels will surely hit a wall chasing City around at some point.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Villa far to big on the exchanges.

Backed them with a view to hopefully laying off.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Villa far to big on the exchanges.

Backed them with a view to hopefully laying off.
Yap, went watkins + villa and watkins + draw. Not expecting anything tbh but odds are too big to say no.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Todays acca:
Man Utd to win
Leipzig to win
Södertälje to win
Timrå -1,5
@6,9
This didnt start too well but I am sure Södertälje will get some goals in 2nd and 3rd period. A live bet on Södertälje +2,5 @1.95 is great odds.

Vasby had a 5-1 lead last game and lost it 5-6 in 3rd period.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
This didnt start too well but I am sure Södertälje will get some goals in 2nd and 3rd period. A live bet on Södertälje +2,5 @1.95 is great odds.

Vasby had a 5-1 lead last game and lost it 5-6 in 3rd period.
I took +1.5 at evens from 3-1, cheers! Great bet.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I took +1.5 at evens from 3-1, cheers! Great bet.
Nice to hear that. Got many good ones from you so I’m glad I can give some back.

I follow the swedish hockey leagues quite much so I trying to share when I think it’s good value. And I have to say that there are some good ones almost every gameweek. Some of them are pre game but most are live bets.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Had 3-4 goals, 3-6 cards and 8-13 corners @23.00 for the Fulham v United game with Billy Hill.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Nice to hear that. Got many good ones from you so I’m glad I can give some back.

I follow the swedish hockey leagues quite much so I trying to share when I think it’s good value. And I have to say that there are some good ones almost every gameweek. Some of them are pre game but most are live bets.

Yeah could tell from your info on that and the previous game regarding the match fixers that you knew what you were talking about. Completely clueless on ice hockey but I know that those leagues will be badly priced so always happy to follow anyone who knows it. Good info regarding the final period collapse today too. Hopefully some more in future :)

Also near enough my first winning bet for a week, having a horrendous spell currently; awful fixtures for me. Really need covid to disappear ASAP so can get normal fixtures.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Livebet on Djurgarden +3,5 @1,75.
I think its good value. Djurgarden always strong at Home and i expect them to get a few goals in 2nd - 3rd period.

+1,5 was 1,3 before game. So +3,5 now live is good.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Yeah could tell from your info on that and the previous game regarding the match fixers that you knew what you were talking about. Completely clueless on ice hockey but I know that those leagues will be badly priced so always happy to follow anyone who knows it. Good info regarding the final period collapse today too. Hopefully some more in future :)

Also near enough my first winning bet for a week, having a horrendous spell currently; awful fixtures for me. Really need covid to disappear ASAP so can get normal fixtures.
It’s very unusual for matchfixing in sweden but i happens from time to time. Especially in the lower divisions. The money can be tempting I guess.

Yeah I thought that since I watch so much ice hockey then why not trying to make a profit from it? :) I hate those bad spells but they’re inevitable unfortunaly. I’ve been on a crazy spell since last september and long may it continue. Hopefully better bettingdays to come mate. Looking forward to some good ones!