Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

Jagga7

1u on Kings to beat the Ducks in the NHL @1.83
I have them winning 63.52% of the time, however Kings dealing with some injuries which would close the gap.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Gotta go Chiefs haven't you?
Yeah you would figure, but I'm just worried about the offensive line missing 2 tackles.....that means 2 backup tackles coming up against Shaq Barret, Suh and JPP.. could get nasty for Mahomes unless he scrambles all game.

Marty1968

Yeah you would figure, but I'm just worried about the offensive line missing 2 tackles.....that means 2 backup tackles coming up against Shaq Barret, Suh and JPP.. could get nasty for Mahomes unless he scrambles all game.
Chiefs to win, Hill to score a TD anytime and go over his yards total. With Mahomes likely to get a fair bit of pressure i'd maybe add his rushing yards to be over as well.

Separately i fancy either him or Brady to score a touchdown.

Jagga7

1u Leicester City to beat Fulham @2.08, I have them winning 62.3% of the time. This doesn't factor in the injuries, with the Vardy out being the big one but I do still like them to win.

Sylar

1u Leicester City to beat Fulham @2.08, I have them winning 62.3% of the time. This doesn't factor in the injuries, with the Vardy out being the big one but I do still like them to win.
So far so good, aye?

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Football Club Barcelona: mes que un destroyer of accas :o Had to cashout my 11 games combo with 10 good ones. Didn't do it at 1-0 for 30€, Granada scored, cashed out 10 :(

Raredaredevil

Gonna be a long week again with Liverpool ruining my accumulator even before my parlay started. Sigh.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had some on over 2.25 in duhail ahly, just a small bet.
Duhail are a wild attacking and open team, poor defensively but great at going forward and countering. Ahly are a bit negative but it’s just the way that northern African sides play. I think Duhails play style will influence it more than Ahly and ahly will attack more than normal. Eaperance played Sadd last year and that ended 6-2. Play styles are similar here, not expecting something as wild but think both teams will score. An early goal for duhail would be ideal as Ahly would need to attack then. Hoping ahly don’t just park the bus.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had some on over 2.25 in duhail ahly, just a small bet.
Duhail are a wild attacking and open team, poor defensively but great at going forward and countering. Ahly are a bit negative but it’s just the way that northern African sides play. I think Duhails play style will influence it more than Ahly and ahly will attack more than normal. Eaperance played Sadd last year and that ended 6-2. Play styles are similar here, not expecting something as wild but think both teams will score. An early goal for duhail would be ideal as Ahly would need to attack then. Hoping ahly don’t just park the bus.
Played out bad in the end, Duhail were horrific first half couldn't get out their half and then 2nd half Ahli just sat back. Should have been a 2nd goal at least though but never mind. Hopefully decent bets appear in next few games.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Looking at the odds tonight. I fancy a good chance of a 4 fold of:

Lincoln City.
Swansea.
Blackburn u23s
Chelsea u23s.

Does anybody know any reason not to take a punt?

rozis

Supports
Arsenal
Looking at the odds tonight. I fancy a good chance of a 4 fold of:

Lincoln City.
Swansea.
Blackburn u23s
Chelsea u23s.

Does anybody know any reason not to take a punt?
Unless you know the team news for the u23 games that could always be a potential banana skin. Arsenal u23s play later, Id usually have a bet if I saw a decent side out but plenty of time’s I’ve left it all together.

Rolandofgilead

Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Unless you know the team news for the u23 games that could always be a potential banana skin. Arsenal u23s play later, Id usually have a bet if I saw a decent side out but plenty of time’s I’ve left it all together.
Arsenal are at home to chelsea. I'll probably pick two of the four and stick 2 singles on instead.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Bayern -2 asian pretty solid v Ahly. Bayern will rotate a bit but it’ll still be a massive gulf. Bayern are -2 against most Bundesliga sides and the worst bundesliga sides would beat Ahly pretty comfortably. Early goal and I think Bayern will score 4/5. Come into good form again last couple weeks, I have -3 closer to correct line.

rozis

Supports
Arsenal
Arsenal are at home to chelsea. I'll probably pick two of the four and stick 2 singles on instead.
The u23 games can be amazing, Leeds have recently been putting out some really strong sides. On the other hand a team could rest a load of their better players for some reason and could get stung pretty badly.

Didn’t realise we were playing Chelsea’s u23s.Probably the 2 best academies in countries. We started the u23 season cery badly, lost some good players to other sides and had a load of new guys. The team has settled now & also bolstered with first team players every now and then such as Chambers or Mari.

If you see Azeez, Cottrell & Balogun start I’d say we’d always be a good bet to win or notch a couple of goals.

Good luck tonight with your bet!

Jagga7

My model had Aue/Hamburg o2.5 which won in 25 mins, pretty nice!

I bet 0.2u on Sittard to beat Heraclues @2.9
1u on Mouscron/Kortrijk under 2.5 @1.72. I have it projected to go under 70% of the time.

Rolandofgilead

Scout
Supports
Weymouth
The u23 games can be amazing, Leeds have recently been putting out some really strong sides. On the other hand a team could rest a load of their better players for some reason and could get stung pretty badly.

Didn’t realise we were playing Chelsea’s u23s.Probably the 2 best academies in countries. We started the u23 season cery badly, lost some good players to other sides and had a load of new guys. The team has settled now & also bolstered with first team players every now and then such as Chambers or Mari.

If you see Azeez, Cottrell & Balogun start I’d say we’d always be a good bet to win or notch a couple of goals.

Good luck tonight with your bet!
Luckily I ended up putting Swansea and Lincoln on as singles. Although Swansea has finished yet, they're 2 up and looking good value

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Any help picking 2 anytime scorer bets for tomorrow
PL only ? I think Cavani + Soucek would be safe enough. Isn't there some history between him and Yeri Mina from international games ? Could be a little extra motivation.
Otherwise Cristiano Ronaldo is 4 goals in 5 against Roma and generally a good chance to happen even if they're not on the greatest form. You can then add the usual suspects: Haaland, Mbappe, Benzema...

galwayfa

PL only ? I think Cavani + Soucek would be safe enough. Isn't there some history between him and Yeri Mina from international games ? Could be a little extra motivation.
Otherwise Cristiano Ronaldo is 4 goals in 5 against Roma and generally a good chance to happen even if they're not on the greatest form. You can then add the usual suspects: Haaland, Mbappe, Benzema...
Am putting in cavani and Ronaldo, , thanks

Jagga7

1u Levante to beat Granada @2.0, have them projected to win 60.23% of the time, so some decent value on the bet.
Hopefully start the weekend off with a win!

Danny Roberts

Anyone got any clue at all for England v Scotland rugby? Just looking for a half decent bet to make a sport I don’t like interesting that isn’t terrible value and entirely ill informed

Gjx

Anyone got any clue at all for England v Scotland rugby? Just looking for a half decent bet to make a sport I don’t like interesting that isn’t terrible value and entirely ill informed
No try scorer at 33s is jumping out at me although I'm extremely ill informed

Withnail

England should win comfortably on paper but Scotland tend to do well against them. The games are often closer than you'd expect so it's a tough one.

England to win by 11-15 @ 6.5 for a decent punt. I'd expect them to win by about that. You could hedge with a small amount on that and on 6-10 which is also 6.5.

The only other one I can see is England to win and Johnny May to score anytime @ 2.3 which isn't great odds.

Danny Roberts

England should win comfortably on paper but Scotland tend to do well against them. The games are often closer than you'd expect so it's a tough one.

England to win by 11-15 @ 6.5 for a decent punt. I'd expect them to win by about that. You could hedge with a small amount on that and on 6-10 which is also 6.5.

The only other one I can see is England to win and Johnny May to score anytime @ 2.3 which isn't great odds.
Cool, ta, 11-15 or similar seems decent. Nice reward and will hopefully stay in the hunt for most of the game even if it goes down.

Jagga7

1u West Ham to win, @2.06, projected to win 57.5% of the time. Hopefully get a W this time.

galwayfa

Good win there
Actually had toney for Brentford too but threw in a rugby lad for a try, don't like rugby but looked at it as England hammer Scotland, that let me down, lost out on 800ish cos of it

galwayfa

It's way I think to go, anytime scorer, imagine doing it in lampard, Gerrard and Ronaldos time,