Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Yeah they had the momentum and could’ve killed the tie with that pen or atleast make it hard for Roma in the return. But they bottled it. And I don’t see Roma Messing up at home now with 2 away goals. Unforunate or small time I dont know :)

But I have to say they’re doing pretty good considering they lost VdB, Ziyech, de Ligt and de jong in a short period of time.
Yeah that’s a lot of quality to lose. No doubt they’ve suffered for it.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Steered clear, not a clue at all this masters.

I fancy koepka to not make the cut, Mickelson too.
Both these look like winners at the moment. Could change but unlikely. Easy money 3.40 and 3.75.

Edit: sorry Mickelson is projected to make it again, right around the cut line though if anyone makes a move.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Wolves live @6,50 is tempting.. but could definately see a draw there. 0.0 asian live @2,4 is also good. Took Lille live @2,50.. hope it goes through.

NHL for tonight!

Washington -1,5 @1,90
Vegas Reg @1.70
Islanders Reg @2.10
Colorado -1,5 @1.80

Lean Sharks ML @1.80

ROFLUTION

on Leeds AH +2.0 @ 1.55
Think they're capable of at least giving a rested City squad a fight and I dont see them losing by more than 2 goals if they lose

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Wolves live @6,50 is tempting.. but could definately see a draw there. 0.0 asian live @2,4 is also good. Took Lille live @2,50.. hope it goes through.

NHL for tonight!

Washington -1,5 @1,90
Vegas Reg @1.70
Islanders Reg @2.10
Colorado -1,5 @1.80

Lean Sharks ML @1.80
Wow how lucky! Took wolves @6.50 and then @19.00 with 7 min left. Just small punts but nice anyway :D Lille won too.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Friday Acca, give me the juice!

Watford - Reading over 1.5 asian
Freiburg DnB
Wolves DnB
Lille DnB
Timra moneyline
HV71 +1,5
Vegas in regulation
Minnesota under 7.5 goals
Washington regulation
San Jose +1,5
Colorado regulation
Man City win
Chelsea DnB

@180,33
This was really close. Freiburg lost 1-0. Minnesota game over 7.5 goals. Otherwise it is a win (if City and Chelsea dont lose today)

Luckily for me, I had 4 other accas that won.:devil:

SambaBoy

North Geelong Warriors @2.0 to Werribee is great value in Australian NPL if you can find it.

Based on last season the prices, Werribbe have lost a host of players, and have just young players. Lost both games so far, and lost heavily 6-0 in the Cup last weekend. North Geelong are a strong side and haven't won yet because they have played two title favourites (drawn both), I'd expect them to win comfortably at home.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm

NHL for tonight!

Washington -1,5 @1,90
Vegas Reg @1.70
Islanders Reg @2.10
Colorado -1,5 @1.80

Lean Sharks ML @1.80
5/7. Vegas, Colorado, Sharks win. Washington also won but didnt cover the puck line.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
on Leeds AH +2.0 @ 1.55
Think they're capable of at least giving a rested City squad a fight and I dont see them losing by more than 2 goals if they lose
Leeds had some bad results against ’top clubs’ this season. Losing 6-2 to United. 3-0 to spurs. 4-2 to Arsenal. 3-1 Chelsea. All away from home. I can see them losing by 2-3 goals today especially if they concede early on.

City also want revenge after that draw in Leeds earlier this season. I like City -1 asian @1,50 more than leeds +2 asian @1,50. Just my thoughts :)

Last edited:

Flanders Devil

North Geelong Warriors @2.0 to Werribee is great value in Australian NPL if you can find it.

Based on last season the prices, Werribbe have lost a host of players, and have just young players. Lost both games so far, and lost heavily 6-0 in the Cup last weekend. North Geelong are a strong side and haven't won yet because they have played two title favourites (drawn both), I'd expect them to win comfortably at home.
Great call @SambaBoy! I happened to see this post just in time and decided to follow you on it. Only a small bet, but a solid win in the end at 5-2.

How do you follow this league?

Danny Roberts

Leeds had some bad results against ’top clubs’ this season. Losing 6-2 to United. 3-0 to spurs. 4-2 to Arsenal. 3-1 Chelsea. All away from home. I can see them losing by 2-3 goals today especially if they concede early on.

City also want revenge after that draw in Leeds earlier this season. I like City -1 asian @1,50 more than leeds +2 asian @1,50. Just my thoughts :)
They were without Phillips for at least one of those games and he is key for them. They were also without two or three centre backs for all of them. They’ve actually had not far off the number of centre back pairings that Liverpool have had this season but more settled of late. Only conceded six in the last seven. Tough game to call IMO.

Selbourne

Like @Flanders Devil it won me a bit of money that. Cheers

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
I had a dream last night that City beat Leeds 9-3.

What odds can I get for that you reckon?

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
They were without Phillips for at least one of those games and he is key for them. They were also without two or three centre backs for all of them. They’ve actually had not far off the number of centre back pairings that Liverpool have had this season but more settled of late. Only conceded six in the last seven. Tough game to call IMO.
Okay didn’t know that. We’ll see. I am on City only in my accas @1.30. Don’t want to risk anything. They should cruise to a win here imo.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Had an odd 23p on my account so just lumped it on an acca and completely forgot all about it until logging in this afternoon. Only 30-odd quid but something for the National later.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Aintree E/W Acca for today:

1425 My Drogo
1500 Shiskin
1535 Paisley Park
1615 Happygolucky
1715 Minella Times
1820 The Gossiper
@1790.99

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Takingrisks
Acapella Bourgeois

Both each way upto 8 places in the national so odds are only around 14/1 and 18/1 but done that bet 365, 125 quid on each :lol: no wonder that boss woman is so bloody rich.

Withnail

Aintree E/W Acca for today:

1425 My Drogo
1500 Shiskin
1535 Paisley Park
1615 Happygolucky
1715 Minella Times
1820 The Gossiper
@1790.99
Unlucky on this with Paisley Park not finishing.

I did it as a fourfold aswell. Sitting on 80euro cash out from a 5er.

Very tempted to cash out now. If the Gossiper wins its 294.