Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Unlucky on this with Paisley Park not finishing.

I did it as a fourfold aswell. Sitting on 80euro cash out from a 5er.

Very tempted to cash out now. If the Gossiper wins its 294.
Yeah I know. It was a toss up with Thyme Hill and I went the other way. So gutted! I just felt that it was going to be Blackmore's day with Minella Times today as well. That would have been some acca. Did a single tenner on her so not all bad. I'm just hoping The Gossiper doesn't place now. I'll be devastated.

Withnail

Yeah I know. It was a toss up with Thyme Hill and I went the other way. So gutted! I just felt that it was going to be Blackmore's day with Minella Times today as well. That would have been some acca. Did a single tenner on her so not all bad. I'm just hoping The Gossiper doesn't place now. I'll be devastated.
I've cashed out now myself anyway so the Gossiper can do one :lol:

ROFLUTION

Leeds had some bad results against ’top clubs’ this season. Losing 6-2 to United. 3-0 to spurs. 4-2 to Arsenal. 3-1 Chelsea. All away from home. I can see them losing by 2-3 goals today especially if they concede early on.

City also want revenge after that draw in Leeds earlier this season. I like City -1 asian @1,50 more than leeds +2 asian @1,50. Just my thoughts :)
Well, your thoughts are wrrrroooong :D Well deserved result. Think this is the part of the season where value is to be found in playing against teams who have eyes on european glory. Or playing the teams that really need to stay up or go in top 4/6

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Vinicius Jr to score anytime
Messi to score anytime
Benzema 1+ shots on target
Dembele 2+ shots
Mingueza to be booked
Over 60 match booking pts
Real Madrid over 3.5 corners
Under 5.5 goals
@51.00

Result Real Madrid or Barcelona
Messi to score anytime
Benzema 2+ shots on target
Vinicius Jr 2+ shots
Casemiro to be booked
Messi to be booked
Barcelona over 3.5 corners
@41.00

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Well, your thoughts are wrrrroooong :D Well deserved result. Think this is the part of the season where value is to be found in playing against teams who have eyes on european glory. Or playing the teams that really need to stay up or go in top 4/6
Yup I was wrong about that one clearly. And you have a good point. We’ve seen a drop off from a lot of top teams now. It’s not so easy to grind out results 3 times a week, not even for City. I think the hectic schedule with internationals and all starting to show at this stage of the season.

Anyway, I’m okay with being wrong about that result:D

ROFLUTION

Yup I was wrong about that one clearly. And you have a good point. We’ve seen a drop off from a lot of top teams now. It’s not so easy to grind out results 3 times a week, not even for City. I think the hectic schedule with internationals and all starting to show at this stage of the season.

Anyway, I’m okay with being wrong about that result:D
Yeah the packed fixtures should also give us bettors some extra results for squads with good width. I think Liverpool will enter top 4 when looking at theirs vs opponents fixtures, but depends whether they have CL to play for. Waiting for odds to come up after this gw

ROFLUTION

on Auba to score a header @ 15 at ComeON if he starts on top (Lacazette might be rotated due to Arsenal focusing on Europa League). It's probably found on similar platforms.

Sheffield United has leaked the most goals of any teams in central areas too over the recent months. Seems like clear value if he starts on top. Not if he doesn't

RedPed

Whatabouter.
My regular contribution to the bookies for today:

1. Juventus, AS Monaco, Atalanta, Besiktas, Sporting Braga, Legia Warsaw, Olympiakos, BSC Young Boys, BATE Borisov, Qarabag @31.55
2. Osijek, PSV Eindhoven, Sporting CP, Napoli, Siroki Brijeg, Partizan Belgrade, Red Star Belgrade, Zorya, Omonia Nicosia, Dinamo Moscow @17.53
3. Tottenham or Man Utd, Juventus, Villarreal, AS Monaco, Sporting CP, Club Brugge or draw, FK Borac Banja Luka, Red Star Belgrade, FC Midtjylland or draw, Atalanta, Ajax, BSC Young Boys @25.53

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm

1. Juventus, AS Monaco, Atalanta, Besiktas, Sporting Braga, Legia Warsaw, Olympiakos, BSC Young Boys, BATE Borisov, Qarabag @31.55
2. Osijek, PSV Eindhoven, Sporting CP, Napoli, Siroki Brijeg, Partizan Belgrade, Red Star Belgrade, Zorya, Omonia Nicosia, Dinamo Moscow @17.53
3. Tottenham or Man Utd, Juventus, Villarreal, AS Monaco, Sporting CP, Club Brugge or draw, FK Borac Banja Luka, Red Star Belgrade, FC Midtjylland or draw, Atalanta, Ajax, BSC Young Boys @25.53
Followed a few on my accas. Also added Colorado in reg, Vegas ML, Sabres - Flyers over 5.5, Timrå in reg.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
West Ham v Leicester - Over 2.5 @ 2.17

Seems decent value to me. Both desperate for the win to keep UCL hopes alive and also both missing key defensive players. Think there will be some goals

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Lingard to score anytime
Iheanacho to score anytime
Vardy 1+ Shots on target
Soucek 1+ Shots
Ndidi to be booked
West Ham over 3.5 corners
DC West Ham or Leicester City
@81.00

Berbaclass

Also backed Flamengo @ 2.01 in the Supercup. Flamengo the better team and more rested, Palmeiras played Defensa on Thursday Morning in the Recopa.

Berbaclass

Anyone that wants free money I've backed Spurs and BTTS so just back United and you're guaranteed to win.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Kane to score anytime
Fernandes to score anytime
Kane to have 2+ Shots on Target
Son to have 1+ Shots on Target
Rashford to have 2+ Shots
Fred to have 2+ Tackles
Lo Celso to be booked
Tottenham over 3.5 corners
Tottenham over 20 booking points
@151.00

Cavani 1+ Shots on Target
Kane 2+ Shots on Target
Fernandes 1+ Shots on Target
Rashford to score anytime
Aurier to be booked
McTominay to be booked
Under 4.5 match goals
Under 11.5 corners
@201.00

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Lingard to score anytime
Iheanacho to score anytime
Vardy 1+ Shots on target
Soucek 1+ Shots
Ndidi to be booked
West Ham over 3.5 corners
DC West Ham or Leicester City
@81.00
Pretty close with this one. Surprised Soucek never even got a shot off. Also went with Lingard and Iheanacho to have 2+ Shots on target each @10.00 so more than made up for it.

On to the United game...

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Kane to score anytime
Fernandes to score anytime
Kane to have 2+ Shots on Target
Son to have 1+ Shots on Target
Rashford to have 2+ Shots
Fred to have 2+ Tackles
Lo Celso to be booked
Tottenham over 3.5 corners
Tottenham over 20 booking points
@151.00

Cavani 1+ Shots on Target
Kane 2+ Shots on Target
Fernandes 1+ Shots on Target
Rashford to score anytime
Aurier to be booked
McTominay to be booked
Under 4.5 match goals
Under 11.5 corners
@201.00
Is this somewhere on bet365 per any chance or some other site? Can't see options for players shots on target in bet builder, and can't combine them as a regular bets.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Is this somewhere on bet365 per any chance or some other site? Can't see options for players shots on target in bet builder, and can't combine them as a regular bets.
I placed them with Coral. You can get all those markets with Coral, Ladbrokes and Betfair. SkyBet do them as well but they're not as flexible.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
SkyBet have also done another double up boost with Kane and Fernandes to have 2+ Shots on Target each @9.00 so definitely having some of that.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm

Thanks for this! I didn’t follow all of them but took some DnB’s and +0.5 with my usual hockey accas and they hit. I usually bet on the top 5 Leagues but will look more into other leagues now too. It’s a nice boost.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Like Vegas and Islanders tonight :)

Im also on Buffalo ML @3.50, couldnt resist that value. Game ongoing, 2-2 now.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Straight wins without OT?
Vegas straight win.
Islanders incl OT.

Fleury in net for Vegas. Arizona 3rd goalie playing 2 games in 3 days. Vegas 5-0 winning record at home to Arizona. Should win easy.

Islanders lost to Rangers yesterday but I expect them to win tonight. Their home record is outstanding and with newly acquired Kyle Palmieri and Travis Zajac in offense. Rangers been very inconsistent this season and can really not see them get 2 straight wins against Isles. But take the moneyline.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Thanks for this! I didn’t follow all of them but took some DnB’s and +0.5 with my usual hockey accas and they hit. I usually bet on the top 5 Leagues but will look more into other leagues now too. It’s a nice boost.

No worries. There's plenty of gems in the Eastern European leagues if you know where to look. It's the big boys that are constantly letting me down.