Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Winner, made it hard for himself there didn’t think was getting there but did it easily enough in the end,

fancy one tomorrow over in Japan, Efforia around 15/8 only ever had one run 1/1 could be a monster, not sure of the race but will post when I find out.
Efforia wins.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Winner, made it hard for himself there didn’t think was getting there but did it easily enough in the end,

fancy one tomorrow over in Japan, Efforia around 15/8 only ever had one run 1/1 could be a monster, not sure of the race but will post when I find out.
Sorry misinformation, it has 3 runs before today now 4/4, sorry about that.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
1. Leicester or draw, Dortmund, AS Monaco, Lazio, Anderlecht, Dinamo Zagreb, Hradec Kralove, Alessandria, FC Porto, Legia Warsaw, Spartak Moscow @21.14
2. Man Utd, Inter Milan or draw, Atletico Madrid, Ajax, Lyon, Slavia Prague, Club Brugge, Nomme Kalju, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Everton W @21.07
3. Swift Hesperange, Rukh Brest, Prostejov, Dinamo Zagreb, BSC Young Boys, Rangers/Celtic >1.5, Real Madrid, CFR Cluj, Puskas Academy or draw, Fenerbahce or draw @21.00

I seem to be hitting the numbers but not always in the same acca so gonna mix these up a bit.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Real Madrid evs to beat getafe away seems quite generous? Ko 5 mins if you want on.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Worth putting some money on PSG to win the CL right now? :lol:

Wonder if they would pay out if they got awarded.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Got on Howe being the next spurs boss earlier at 12/1. Already been shortened to 9/2.

ROFLUTION

It might be strange bets on the Euros but, Ive done em in case the big players of the European Superleague cant play, assuming Bayern doesnt join the league

Lewandowski topscorer @ 22
Germany to win @ 8.5 (not a terrible bet anyways)

Berbaclass

It might be strange bets on the Euros but, Ive done em in case the big players of the European Superleague cant play, assuming Bayern doesnt join the league

Lewandowski topscorer @ 22
Germany to win @ 8.5 (not a terrible bet anyways)
Yeah, I put some money on that and PSG in the CL last night, if they expel the teams then the worst that happens is I get my money back.

Berbaclass

I'm on Leeds v Liverpool - BTTS + O2.5 @ 1.97

The way Leeds play I think they score and I think Liverpool score too.

ROFLUTION

Yeah, I put some money on that and PSG in the CL last night, if they expel the teams then the worst that happens is I get my money back.
Just read an article (in danish) that the ESL clubs have gone heavy into rules and regulations over whether a player or a team can be kicked out, and from another example that went to court (figureskating or something) it seems like they have rules on their sides, so that players/clubs cant be kicked out that easily. So maybe dont throw more money on it.

Berbaclass

Just read an article (in danish) that the ESL clubs have gone heavy into rules and regulations over whether a player or a team can be kicked out, and from another example that went to court (figureskating or something) it seems like they have rules on their sides, so that players/clubs cant be kicked out that easily. So maybe dont throw more money on it.
Yeah well, I put money on PSG because I was going to anyway, just not specifically yesterday. Worth a punt like I said.

Gee Male

I got Villa to make top 4 at 600/1 before PP pulled the market yesterday. 6 teams above them might get points docked, worth a little bet.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Any idea why Norwich such a big price 7/5 to beat Watford at home?

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Skelleftea - Lulea over 3.5 goals @1.80 live.

There will be goals in third period. Lulea must go all in attack because it’s the last playoff match in the series between these two. They’re 2-0 down and Will play with no keeper for the last 5 min of the game if they need to. Big bet for me.

Jagga7

1u Chelsea ML vs Brighton -1.71

Line drifted far enough for it to be a bet for me. Hopefully they can win.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Skelleftea - Lulea over 3.5 goals @1.80 live.

There will be goals in third period. Lulea must go all in attack because it’s the last playoff match in the series between these two. They’re 2-0 down and Will play with no keeper for the last 5 min of the game if they need to. Big bet for me.
Nice, had a few quid on this because I was bored but know nowt about ice hockey. Wouldn't normally bet but the reasoning seemed decent enough for me.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Nice, had a few quid on this because I was bored but know nowt about ice hockey. Wouldn't normally bet but the reasoning seemed decent enough for me.
Yeah it was a banker. Lulea never got the chance to play 6 on 5 because of silly penalties when they couldn’t catch up. So there were no goals in open net actually. Should’ve been 6 or 7 goals in this game but it was a win anyway :)

the initial line was over 5.5 goals @2.1. So 3.5 @1.8 was great value in the end.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Going in live on Chelsea @2.20. They can’t draw to Brighton surely?

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I feel your pain. I had them in a double with Bayern + BTTS so at least it wasn't just Leverkusen that screwed me!
Awful performance from Chelsea. Did they even had a shot on goal second half? Got tempted by the odds but shame on me!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Backing Florida and Dallas again tonight. Also on Pittsburgh and Rangers. Odds around @1.7-1.9 each

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Palace Pier 8/13 Friday 3.00 sandown - was beat into 3rd on champions day last time but really should be winning this.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Many games today.

Think Spurs will unleash the attack and win with some goals. But straight win at evens is good enough for me.

Also Juve to win both halves @1.75

Aston Villa +2 AH @1.7. Really hope Villa get something out of that match but can’t really see it. Would be interesting of they could get at least a draw. Odds on City win is ridicilous. 1.3 or something.. I mean come on. Recent form tells me otherwise

MC89

Supports
Celtic
3.20 longchomp tomorrow.... Wensleydale should win, price no up yet, will let you know soon as I get it

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Many games today.

Think Spurs will unleash the attack and win with some goals. But straight win at evens is good enough for me.

Also Juve to win both halves @1.75

Aston Villa +2 AH @1.7. Really hope Villa get something out of that match but can’t really see it. Would be interesting of they could get at least a draw. Odds on City win is ridicilous. 1.3 or something.. I mean come on. Recent form tells me otherwise
2/3. Very close to 3/3.

SambaBoy

Melbourne Knights @2.75 at the min on Bet365. Well overpriced. I suspect they will shorten to around 1.8-1.9 around KO.

Not massively confident they'll win but it's worth a small amount at that price or you could probably cash out before KO for profit.

ROFLUTION

Melbourne Knights @2.75 at the min on Bet365. Well overpriced. I suspect they will shorten to around 1.8-1.9 around KO.

Not massively confident they'll win but it's worth a small amount at that price or you could probably cash out before KO for profit.
Cheers. Why are they overpriced? Or: What do you see, that the bookies don't?