Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

MC89

Supports
Celtic
If anyone having a bet at Ascot this week, ground wise should be good firm ground tomorrow and Wednesday but big chances of thunderstorms rest of week.

my bets

Doubles

Palace Pier/Stradivarius - tues/thurs
Campanelle/Point Lonsdale - Fri/Sat

Battleground 4.20 tomorrow single

So far…….

hope you all have a profitable week.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
If anyone having a bet at Ascot this week, ground wise should be good firm ground tomorrow and Wednesday but big chances of thunderstorms rest of week.

my bets

Doubles

Palace Pier/Stradivarius - tues/thurs
Campanelle/Point Lonsdale - Fri/Sat

Battleground 4.20 tomorrow single

So far…….

hope you all have a profitable week.
Yeah I had a treble on Strad, Palace Pier and Lord North last week. Wasn’t expecting Love to run but I think LN might just beat her anyway.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Three bets for today:

Portugal -1AH @1.75 Think it Will be a close game but looking for Portugal to break them down eventually.Can see late goals in this one.

France or draw and under 4 goals @1.85
Can really not see Germany win this. France are the superior team imo. Small stake on France win too. @2.70

Tampa bay ML @1.55 Islanders won the first game comfortably but cant see them win two in a row och especially not away. Tampa Will be fired up for this one.

OG J0E

Supports
Arsenal
IMO already worth keeping en eye on dead rubber games in round 3 - e.g. if Italy beat Switzerland this week and Wales don't beat Turkey, Italy will rest against Wales in final game as they don't need to win in order to top the group. Current line is Wales +1.25 and odds will tumble if results go as likely

Same for Belgium-Finland if Belgium beat Denmark and Russia beat Finland this week etc.

Last edited:

Ady87

I lost everything. Well, everything that I had in the betting accounts. Think I would nuke Spain if I had the codes yesterday.

I'm fine today, didn't have *that* much there.
I lost £160 profit then quite a chunk of my own. I decided to do an Acca for interest starting with Argentina which didn’t go well.

Thinking about skipping today and just going on Belgium again tomorrow considering how good their odd are again.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
I think it could be Wesley Wards day at Ascot tomorrow, he’s go twilight gleaming in the Queen Mary and Ruthin in the Windsor Castle, also quite fancy Lady Bowthorpe.

Berbaclass

How are Germany the favourites over France tonight :lol:

I bet that they’re at home but France are just a better team. 2.84 for the win is okay but I love DNB @ 1.94. Think it’s rock solid.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
How are Germany the favourites over France tonight :lol:

I bet that they’re at home but France are just a better team. 2.84 for the win is okay but I love DNB @ 1.94. Think it’s rock solid.
Oh I thought they played in France. Dont think it will make a big difference anyway. I have France as favourites in this one too. Their first XI is ridiculous!

Hope it Will be a good game for neutrals.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I have some cash on Benzema FGS in this with Paddy Power.

Can I still win that or is it gonski? I feel like they let own goals slide

MC89

Supports
Celtic
I think it could be Wesley Wards day at Ascot tomorrow, he’s go twilight gleaming in the Queen Mary and Ruthin in the Windsor Castle, also quite fancy Lady Bowthorpe.
Watch the first race because Wesley Ward has the 2nd fav aswell, Artos and Ruthin beat Artos by 6L, Ruthin is 2/1 just now, if Artos win the price will come in a good bit, hopefully Twilight Gleaming beats Artos and Ruthin wins aswell.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Three bets for today:

Portugal -1AH @1.75 Think it Will be a close game but looking for Portugal to break them down eventually.Can see late goals in this one.

France or draw and under 4 goals @1.85
Can really not see Germany win this. France are the superior team imo. Small stake on France win too. @2.70

Tampa bay ML @1.55 Islanders won the first game comfortably but cant see them win two in a row och especially not away. Tampa Will be fired up for this one.
3 wins.
I will lower my stake for the Tampa game. Dont trust them and the odds is very low @1.5..I like the under 5 @2.15 more. Small stakes on both!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
3 wins.
I will lower my stake for the Tampa game. Dont trust them and the odds is very low @1.5..I like the under 5 @2.15 more. Small stakes on both!
Tampa win.

today:
Turkey - Wales over 2 AH @1.95
Italy or draw and over 1 goal @1.60
Vegas Reg @1.70
BodöGlimt @1.40

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Yeah I had a treble on Strad, Palace Pier and Lord North last week. Wasn’t expecting Love to run but I think LN might just beat her anyway.
Lord North a NR, dunno how that’ll go with your treble if you’ll get a double or no?

Berbaclass

Had a bit of a weird tip last night. Couldn’t post because I was at work but I had a famous comedian give me a tip which apparently got directly from Karl Burke. The horse is at Ascot today in the 5:35 - Kaboo. Was 40/1 at the time last night and has been backed into 7/1!

I just about managed to get £20 matched on the exchange @ 29 because I called my friend which I’ve justtraded out for £37 profit so fairly happy with that :lol:

Very interested to see the race as the horse is first time out too.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Bet365 thought they could feck me over locking all my bets two days ago so that I couldnt cash out (happens from time to time). Turns out I fecked them (with my small profits:lol:) and won on my accas anyway (if Italy gets atleast a draw tonight).

Contacted the support yesterday before the Tampa game. Had three accas that only needed Tampa win and Italy at least draw. Wanted to cash out but they said that I could either get my stake back or just wait for the correct scores. Of course I dont take my stake back when I have 8 games won and only 2 games left, idiots!

That ever happened to you? It happens pretty often to me..

Berbaclass

Italy tonight @ 1.77. Great value I think. They’ll definitely want to win tonight to put themselves through. Can’t see the Swiss doing much against them.

Ady87

Italy saved my week. Needed them and Russia in an acca that returned £275 then did 2 x £100 singles for first and second goal in play then had an odd £47 in the balance so did that on a third goal in play when the second went in.

What do people make of Ukraine’s chances against North Macedonia tomorrow? Will Austria be impotent without Arnautovic against Netherlands? Why are Belgium evens again?

Looking at a treble and after some opinions. Currently on a Belgium/Netherlands double.

Berbaclass

Italy saved my week. Needed them and Russia in an acca that returned £275 then did 2 x £100 singles for first and second goal in play then had an odd £47 in the balance so did that on a third goal in play when the second went in.

What do people make of Ukraine’s chances against North Macedonia tomorrow? Will Austria be impotent without Arnautovic against Netherlands? Why are Belgium evens again?

Looking at a treble and after some opinions. Currently on a Belgium/Netherlands double.
I don't really know why Belgium are such a good price TBH. They should sweep aside a weakened Denmark.

I'll definitely have a nice tickle on them though!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I don't really know why Belgium are such a good price TBH. They should sweep aside a weakened Denmark.

I'll definitely have a nice tickle on them though!
Really tempted by Belgium also however I read a study ages ago (can’t find it now) that teams generally always play extremely well in the immediate aftermath of a tragedy. Short them (the next game) it’s usually a very high level performance as they play in dedication/for the person. Then as the effects of what happened takes a toll their level drops after that game and for a few weeks or months.
Not sure if Eriksen counts as a tragedy given he’s survived but he’s definitely a massive miss for Danes, everything goes through him. I thought Belgium would be closer to 1.6/7.

Berbaclass

I had a treble on Italy, Belgium and Stradavarius @ 8.2 today. I'll probably double up on Strad and Belgium tomorrow too.

Think the 5/4 you can currently get for Strad is an absolute robbery. If he's anything as good as last year, and he looked like he was in the Sagaro, then I can't see anything beating him. His Gold Cup last year is arguably the best and most devastating G1 victory that I've ever seen. Just sublime considering there were doubts about the ground too. Currently raining down at Ascot and more expected but I don't think that is any concern.

Long Distance cup not a worry for me in the slightest. Having to run on that bottomless ground at Longchamp then on some pretty soft ground at Ascot a few weeks later must have taken a lot out of him. Nice and fresh here and will be better ground tomorrow.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Surely the only day where a treble is almost a banker?

Ukraine, Belgium and Nederlands. 4/1

Suppose it’s the last game that’s questionable.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Tampa win.

today:
Turkey - Wales over 2 AH @1.95
Italy or draw and over 1 goal @1.60
Vegas Reg @1.70
BodöGlimt @1.40
Void
Win
Lost
Win

Belgium today, Netherlands and Ukraine DnB and Tampa bay. Lets go!

Sylar

Surely the only day where a treble is almost a banker?

Ukraine, Belgium and Nederlands. 4/1

Suppose it’s the last game that’s questionable.
I have a treble with the three, but its going to be something daft that ruins it.

Or imagine Ukraine and Netherlands win, but Belgium somehow screw it up.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Another Caftard muppet here into the x6 Ukraine-Belgium-Netherlands treble acca bandwagon :cool:

madRedDevil07

Bet365 has suddenly started capping my maximum stake to 25 GBP for bets since yesterday. Prior to that, they were allowing me to bet 100-200 GBP in each bet and around 1000 GBP per day. Has it happened with anyone ? Is it because I have won most of my bets in last 4-5 days ?
Note: - The cap is only on cricket betting as I have won a few big ones there. I can bet upto 100/200 GBP on football however.

Last edited:

Ady87

Bet365 has suddenly started capping my maximum stake to 25 GBP for bets since yesterday. Prior to that, they were allowing me to bet 100-200 GBP in each bet and around 1000 GBP per day. Has it happened with anyone ? Is it because I have won most of my bets in last 4-5 days ?
Note: - The cap is only on cricket betting as I have won a few big ones there. I can bet upto 100/200 GBP on football however.
How long have you had the account? I’ve never experienced my caps.

Gutted I placed the Ukraine/Belgium/Netherlands treble last night when Ukraine was 13/20 and they ended up 4/5 last I saw before kick off.

Got a lump on though and B365 paid Ukraine selection already so this penalty won’t make any difference haha