Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

Danny Roberts

This was a good shout and worth it even if he doesn't win it
Cheers, some people talk a lot of shit but don't understand value. They'd rather back a 1.7 shot and think it's great when they win half the time. In the past three has been enough for a dead heat in this market but that won't happen this year. Rom is looking so sharp it is hard to look past him but the way Gini is attacking the six yard box he can definitely keep scoring. Obviously just hope they avoid Group F for now!

Sylar

Cheers, some people talk a lot of shit but don't understand value. They'd rather back a 1.7 shot and think it's great when they win half the time. In the past three has been enough for a dead heat in this market but that won't happen this year. Rom is looking so sharp it is hard to look past him but the way Gini is attacking the six yard box he can definitely keep scoring. Obviously just hope they avoid Group F for now!
I've got a main bet on lukaku which gives me a 3£ free bet every time he scores.

But a smaller one on Gini which as you said was completely worth it

Now if Ronaldo and Portugal do well or somebody else I'm fcked :lol:

Danny Roberts

I've got a main bet on lukaku which gives me a 3£ free bet every time he scores.

But a smaller one on Gini which as you said was completely worth it

Now if Ronaldo and Portugal do well or somebody else I'm fcked :lol:
Yeah, I've traded and arbed the market a little bit so have small wins on a few players and no risk as things stand. But definitely hoping for non-serious, tournament ending injuries for Rom and Ronaldo!

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Backed one at Newbury there, Wild Beauty 1/2 won very well, out of Frankel,

sorry didn’t post was too late backed it at last minute but will post when out again.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
:lol:

The words “rent free” spring to mind.

Raredaredevil

I hope I don't jinx myself by posting my bets before the game but I think under 2.5 goals for Scotland vs Croatia at 2.05 is worth a bet considering they have never had more than 3 goals in their 6 meetings, 1-1, 0-0, 1-1, Scotland win 1-0, Scotland win 2-0, 0-0. Interesting that Croatia has never beaten Scotland.

I think Czech and England will also be under 2.5 goals. I've places a bet on these two as part of my accumulator.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I hope I don't jinx myself by posting my bets before the game but I think under 2.5 goals for Scotland vs Croatia at 2.05 is worth a bet considering they have never had more than 3 goals in their 6 meetings, 1-1, 0-0, 1-1, Scotland win 1-0, Scotland win 2-0, 0-0. Interesting that Croatia has never beaten Scotland.

I think Czech and England will also be under 2.5 goals. I've places a bet on these two as part of my accumulator.
I'm probably gonna go 0-0 for the England game.

Berbaclass

I agree. I think both teams lack quality finishers or goal scorers.

Marty1968

Spain, Poland and Germany wins @ 2.5/1 look decent odds. Sweden not looked great and Poland need a win to qualify. Spain have to come good in this one surely and win the group if Sweden don't win...

Deery

Dreary
Great odds. I've stuck a fiver on it as well.
Yeah it’s essentially at 7/1 bet on Sweden as the rest you’d hope would win finger crossed and Poland haven’t impressed me at all but Sweden looked stronger last time out.

Raredaredevil

Yeah it’s essentially at 7/1 bet on Sweden as the rest you’d hope would win finger crossed and Poland haven’t impressed me at all but Sweden looked stronger last time out.
I am surprised the bookmakers have given Poland a slightly marginal favourites considering Sweden has overperformed massively since winning their group in the World Cup and then knocking out Italy. They have been solid so far. I won't be surprised at all if they beat Poland to win the group.

Sylar

Sweden winning
Wonder if Lewandowski is a reason

I can see Spain fckin this up

Sylar

Spain winning 2-0
I have one bet with and without Sweden, but would be happy to see them win obviously (the one without I added Italy)

Deery

Dreary
Is any of you betting with Coral you put a £5 bet on each day and get a token after 3 days you have a £5 free bet, handy I think I’ve gotten £20 out of them so far.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
France or draw and over 2,5 goals @3.10 lets go! Had the same but Sweden or draw and won. Decent odds.

Berbaclass

Might whack a bit on the Germans @ 7.50 EW

I think they get past England and should make it to the final after that.

Arguably the price on England @ 8.0 is good enough so you can back both an make a profit if either get to the final.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Boyle has Winner to be from Group f at 15/8. I would say this is a decent bet. I don’t really have any big fancy for outright at the Euro. I do like Portugal team, I think it’s nicely balanced and with pretty decent depth. France will obviously be strong and Germany will be alright too. I am fairly confident that at least 1 of these teams will get to the final and they’d all probably be near favourites against anyone. You could arb out for profit assuming one got to the final. I would probably have 11/10 or something fair price.

Don’t see England winning anything with Southgate, Spain have covid issues (all away to get vaccinated which could bring fatigue issues for first 2 games) as well as not being that strong, Belgium are a threat and Holland have same problems as England with a very poor manager.

Gravenberch YPOTT at 33s looks a little big too. Great midfielder and will stand out if Holland can do okay. Think they’ll struggle but he should shine. Award probably goes to a finalist though. Talent wise he should definitely be shorter.
After a sweat on Germany, all 3 made it out. Would rather have had France in the bottom half of the draw than Germany. Could potentially turn into France outright if Portugal and Germany both go out, I've got both their games as 50/50 tossups. Didn't expect such a hard draw for the 3rd side, was basically the only team they wouldn't be favourites against. If all 3 get through this round then it is extremely hard to not see at least 1 not being in the final,

Gravenberch hasn't played enough but has looked decent in his spells. Maybe small chance if he starts KO games but probably unlikely.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Just had a massive bit of luck, I bet Brazil to beat Columbia, they scored in the 100th minute to win 2-1, seemingly was controversial no idea what happened but I will take it.

Danny Roberts

You must be sweating on Wijnaldum @Danny Roberts he’s looking a great

I think that’s probably the only way Spain were scoring tbh..
Yeah, the draw has opened up really nicely too so if Belgium could knock Portugal out with a goal from Mertens and Gini can get to five I could get a payout. Depay and Dumfries should keep making chances for him too. We'll see, long way to go. I know some muppets with very little knowledge about anything wrote it off but it was always value given the draw, huge price, his advanced role for the Dutch and great scoring record over the last few years for them.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Nice shout that mate. Good stuff!
Thanks mate, I thought it was a very high odds at first sight. But then read about statistics between Portugal and France games with very few goals. So thats probably why it was so high :)

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Just had a massive bit of luck, I bet Brazil to beat Columbia, they scored in the 100th minute to win 2-1, seemingly was controversial no idea what happened but I will take it.
I fell asleep at 1-1 but the equaliser was controversial. Was watching through very tired eyes but ball hit referee and he went to blow but didn't as it went back to Brazil and a couple of Colombia players stopped and Brazil didn't and scored. They went absolutely mental at the ref. Braver man than me that screams at Nestor Pitana :lol:

Danny Roberts

Quite fancy Wales tomorrow at 5.4. Denmark not been that good and now playing away from Copenhagen. Without Eriksen and fans I don't see them as an odds-on shot, especially if the post-tragedy bounce Spiersey mentioned is waning. I think the euphoria of having qualified might leave them a bit flat without home support.

Sylar

Quite fancy Wales tomorrow at 5.4. Denmark not been that good and now playing away from Copenhagen. Without Eriksen and fans I don't see them as an odds-on shot, especially if the post-tragedy bounce Spiersey mentioned is waning. I think the euphoria of having qualified might leave them a bit flat without home support.
Even them to just qualify is at 9/5. I think both are good shouts (especially with possibility it's a knockout so no team will go full on in the 90 minutes... Maybe)