Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Small punt Leeds to win @2.60 [FAIL]
Small punt Krka AH+5.5 @1.98 [WIN]
Small punt Boulazac AH+13.5 @1.94 [CANCELLED BY THE BOOKIE]
Malmo @2.23 [FAIL]
Small punts here, but not the brightest ones. Good thing the bookie cancelled that bet, otherwise I would had lost it. Still testing some waters to see how different teams are after Covid finantial crash, and I can clearly see my predictions for LNB (french basketball league) are on a very low hit rate, when compared to Euroleague, Eurocup, ABA League, ACB and others.

On the Malmo match they were 2-0 up until the 80 minutes, and I had placed a DC bet for Djurgarden at 75 minutes because Malmo after 60 minutes was playing terribly bad, and managed to break even on that gamble

Will remain low for LNB matches onwards.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Hearts -1 v Arbroath 13/10, -2 17/5

hearts are away mind you but should beat Arbroath by a couple I would think.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Juventus @ 1.90 I think is fairly decent. Struggled the other day but rested players and had Chiesa unfairly sent off IMO. I think they will get the win today.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Went with Psg win, over 2 cards for utd, over 18.5 free kicks and over 4 corners for PSG @ 3/1 for my £25 qualifying bet, will probably put someone on at HT to be booked.

Berbaclass

PSG will be missing Herrera, Draxler, Marquinhos, Kehrer, Verrati and Icardi with COVID for our CL game on the 20th. Wonder if we’re decent value for DNB or something.

DC @ 2.37
DNB @ 4.0

BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 2.0 also seems excellent IMO
Called it!

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Today's bets lads?

I've got a parlay @ 2.01 - bayern +0.5/ Bet builder- city to win, over 0 goals, over 0 cards over 3 corners total / bet builder - real madrid to win, over 0 goals, under 8 goals, over 0 cards

pretty safe no?

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
REgistered this yesterday (with the exception of Man City game that I registered before)

Real Madrid -2 @1.94
Ajax DC @2.25
Atleti DC @2.35
Man City -2 @2.57 (dropped)
Over 3.5 Midtjylland vs Atalanta @2.20
Olympiakos NDB @1.83

small punt Andorra @3.15
Andorra AH+7.5 @1.94

Berbaclass

Today's bets lads?

I've got a parlay @ 2.01 - bayern +0.5/ Bet builder- city to win, over 0 goals, over 0 cards over 3 corners total / bet builder - real madrid to win, over 0 goals, under 8 goals, over 0 cards

pretty safe no?
Madrid the only potential banana skin. They’re really not playing great right now. Should have enough to beat Shakhtar though.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Fancy the Italian teams tonight, seems like value seeing the lineups. Inter and Atalanta come from two hard losses in the league recently against Milan and Napoli - and should be up for this.

Inter to win @1.75
Atalanta to win @ 1,65

Sylar

Very mainstream but I am pretty big on Man City -1.25 v Porto in a few weeks at 1.8. Very big limits thankfully as its CL. I think -2/2.25 is fair line. City fitness will improve + good chance of at least 1 of Jesus/Aguero being back. Telles looks like hes off too. City are the same line against Arsenal in the league next and would be pretty confident that Arsenal would be -1 at home to Porto. Portuguese league is so poor now compared to previous years.
Went on city -1 which helped a lot today as inter and Madrid fcked over a few accas
So this still put me up
So thanks :)

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Went on city -1 which helped a lot today as inter and Madrid fcked over a few accas
So this still put me up
So thanks :)

No worries. City were terrible again, bit of luck to get a win but I'll take it. Crazy how little they create from open play so far this season. Had virtually zero chances from 0-0 to 2-1, just a pen and a freekick. Could have scored more once they took the lead though.

Was very enjoyable to beat a mainstream line by that much, kicked off -2, and probably would have been -2.25 with KDB. Doubt value like that will appear again in the CL this season without Covid.
Hopefully Bolivar win tonight incase anyone managed on that. Guarani left 4 starters at home, including best striker.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
No worries. City were terrible again, bit of luck to get a win but I'll take it. Crazy how little they create from open play so far this season. Had virtually zero chances from 0-0 to 2-1, just a pen and a freekick. Could have scored more once they took the lead though.

Was very enjoyable to beat a mainstream line by that much, kicked off -2, and probably would have been -2.25 with KDB. Doubt value like that will appear again in the CL this season without Covid.
Hopefully Bolivar win tonight incase anyone managed on that. Guarani left 4 starters at home, including best striker.
Bolivar lost. 2-1 up after 92 minutes and Guaraní duffed a shot from 25 yards, bobbled up over defender leg and under the keeper and in off the post. Probably the worst way I’ve ever lost a bet I think. Guaraní win was a 100000/1 shot at 2-1 up.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Bolivar lost. 2-1 up after 92 minutes and Guaraní duffed a shot from 25 yards, bobbled up over defender leg and under the keeper and in off the post. Probably the worst way I’ve ever lost a bet I think. Guaraní win was a 100000/1 shot at 2-1 up.
That’s bad, bit of cheating going on there, hate that, would rather lose 5-0 than that. also had -1 Man City cheers again.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
REgistered this yesterday (with the exception of Man City game that I registered before)

Real Madrid -2 @1.94 [FAIL]
Ajax DC @2.25 [FAIL]
Atleti DC @2.35 [FAIL]
Man City -2 @2.57 (dropped) [RETURNED]
Over 3.5 Midtjylland vs Atalanta @2.20 [WIN]
Olympiakos NDB @1.83 [WIN]

small punt Andorra @3.15 [FAIL]
Andorra AH+7.5 @1.94 [FAIL]
Not the best night, I'm afraid, ending up with -15.00€ of . still on positive numbers on the balance, but my hit rate on football took a massive descend. .
Shocking results: Atleti being so weak, Madrid loosing to a Shakthar team without a lot of important players. Andorra loosing by such a large margin.

Danny Roberts

Bad luck. I was on City -1 though so cheers for that.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Napoli & Bayer & PAOK @3.11
PSV @2.20
Rijeka - Real Sociedad over 2.5 @1.85
Roma @2.41
Braga - AEK BTTS @1.99
Milan & Villarreal @2.70

small punt Valencia AH-4.5 @1.91
Red Star AH+6.5 @1.95
small punt Red Start @3.30

Flanders Devil

Had to take few days off after this as lost like £6k on the game. Sorry for no update at full time, don’t like being silent on losers.
Game couldn’t really have played out any worse for corners but would take the bet again in hindsight. Argentina winning was fair, just very unfortunate that Bolivia took the lead and Argentina didn’t score the winner until late on. Really needed Argentina to take the lead and the game would have played out totally different. Bolivia just sat in and played for the win then the point.

Anyway, Bolivar draw no bet is a really good bet if anyone can get on against Guarani. Would take over med at any price above 1.7. Win is good too at above evens but not such a big stake. Very unlikely they lose but can end a draw

expecting it to be backed in further still. Market always loves City closer to kick off too. Aguero being back is huge, KDB should be fine by then too. Think it’ll be full strength for city if Laporte is back.
Hi @Spiersey - just wanted to drop you a note on this one. Firstly hope you are ok. But also, hope you don’t and shouldn’t feel bad for anyone here! I’m sure I speak on behalf of lots of people who follow this thread that we appreciate you putting out your thoughts and rationale on bets prior. It takes courage to put it out there!

Anyway- I took a bit of a loss on this one too as had Bolivia -1 on a few markets. But that’s the world of gambling

SambaBoy

Hi @Spiersey - just wanted to drop you a note on this one. Firstly hope you are ok. But also, hope you don’t and shouldn’t feel bad for anyone here! I’m sure I speak on behalf of lots of people who follow this thread that we appreciate you putting out your thoughts and rationale on bets prior. It takes courage to put it out there!

Anyway- I took a bit of a loss on this one too as had Bolivia -1 on a few markets. But that’s the world of gambling
Second this. Plus your success rate in this forum must be 80%+

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Lack of public is taking it's toll on players motivation, hence the main reason why there's a lot of predictibility.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Arsenal, Spurs and Leicester @ 2.56
On it, Sir.
Might be the past trauma speaking but i'd replace Arsenal in this by Napoli or Villareal in that order which looks a lot safer.
Arsenal have been training with a backline that includes Mustafi who traveled for the first time this season and Runnarsson might make his debut in goal. Ceballos, Willian and Holding are out so be ready for tumescent football with not a lot of creativity. I have no idea what Rapid Vienna are like so best stay away from that game imo.