Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

muller

21 players playing for 0-0, Barca striker only player sprinting and even trying to get forward, wouldn't be surprised to see him subbed. Cato have zero interest in scoring, don't see them scoring at all. Barca are just passing it backwards too bar the one striker, hopefully he realises no one wants to score.
Looks like saw this too late! Draw is 1/4 and 0-0 is 1/3!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Looks like saw this too late! Draw is 1/4 and 0-0 is 1/3!
Prices got hammered around 40th minute once people realised what was happening. Wouldn't stake anything now but 100% worth monitoring incase Cato randomly score a freak goal as they will fix to concede and prices would be nice.

muller

Prices got hammered around 40th minute once people realised what was happening. Wouldn't stake anything now but 100% worth monitoring incase Cato randomly score a freak goal as they will fix to concede and prices would be nice.
Cheers as always. I won a 6 fold td scorer nfl bet last night so I actually had a bit of money for a change.. all withdrawn now.. read to go back in..

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Need a few more corners, yellows and a Zinchenko booking for my Same Game Multis please.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Im on Villareal - Bilbao under 2,5 goals @2,20. Livebet after bilbao scored 0-1. Really good odds imo. Bilbao reminds me of Atletico in how they defend. Can be really tricky to break down.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Juventus let me down for a daft 25/1 acca I put on earlier. Fantastic.
They fecked me too.
Juve were robbed imo. Fiorentina should’ve had a red card early in second half and 2 pens were not given. The ref didnt even take help with VAR in any of those 3 incidents. Very strange.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
They fecked me too.
Juve were robbed imo. Fiorentina should’ve had a red card early in second half and 2 pens were not given. The ref didnt even take help with VAR in any of those 3 incidents. Very strange.
Yeah I watched it mate. Shocking game

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I’m going with a more risky bet this weekend.

Southampton 13/10
Fulham v Southampton

Dundee 20/21
Qots v Dundee

Everton 4/5
Sheff Utd v Everton

West Ham 11/8
West Ham v Brighton

Had £8.34 in account and put it on this to return £165.86

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Went:

1. Cavani to score and United to win in-play @5.50
2. United to win either half, United to score over 1.5 goals and United to keep a clean sheet in-play @5.50

What a game and result! Couldn't believe that second one going in. :drool:

Oh and feck Napoli for costing me £700 in my 13-fold.

Flanders Devil

Went:

1. Cavani to score and United to win in-play @5.50
2. United to win either half, United to score over 1.5 goals and United to keep a clean sheet in-play @5.50

What a game and result! Couldn't believe that second one going in. :drool:

Oh and feck Napoli for costing me £700 in my 13-fold.
I tend to avoid the cups, but that’s a nice result. I thought Bruno was going to make it 2-0 at the end. Either score himself or tee up Rashford.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I tend to avoid the cups, but that’s a nice result. I thought Bruno was going to make it 2-0 at the end. Either score himself or tee up Rashford.
Yeah I just did them for fun with the Coral promo. More gutted about the Napoli result though.

Winnings was over £700. I do get a few winners but can't tell you how many times I've missed out by just the one result over the last few months. Very frustrating.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Straightforward Turkey Super Lig 4-fold with Besiktas, Sivasspor, Konyaspor and Rizespor @18.09. Thought this acca was dead but Konyaspor came up with two very late goals in the 90th and 98th mins having been a goal down at half time.

PogBruno

Nah, wasn’t much appealing today, on Bolivar -1 Asian tomorrow but odds are gone now. Wasnt the best matchups for betting today. Hoping for something good over next few days in it.
Won a bit on the game that just finished, on overs for cards and goals, I think that's the most bizarre football game that I have ever watched :)

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Got a 7-fold on the go with:

Always Ready, Bolivar, Al-Markhiya, Al Shahaniya, Al-Sharjah, FUS Rabat or draw and Altay Izmir @7.34

Cashout is currently at £116 with payout at £183. Wondering whether I should just cashout when the Always Ready game has finished, let it ride or hedge against the Bolivar result?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Got a 7-fold on the go with:

Always Ready, Bolivar, Al-Markhiya, Al Shahaniya, Al-Sharjah, FUS Rabat or draw and Altay Izmir @7.34

Cashout is currently at £116 with payout at £183. Wondering whether I should just cashout when the Always Ready game has finished, let it ride or hedge against the Bolivar result?
What a stupid free kick for Bolivar to give away right outside the box with 3 mins left. I just knew Real were going to score with all the niggling in the lineup and taking forever to take the free kick. Still thankfully Bolivar managed to hold on for the win.

Another tidy little acca sorted. Looking forward to the weekend now.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Yeah I just did them for fun with the Coral promo. More gutted about the Napoli result though.

Winnings was over £700. I do get a few winners but can't tell you how many times I've missed out by just the one result over the last few months. Very frustrating.
Happened to me lot this season, missed out just one or two out of 8-10 and the one that always ruined it is either Bundesliga or Serie A.

Sylar

Paddy power Giving a free £5 bet today. Just need to claim

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Paddy power Giving a free £5 bet today. Just need to claim
Betfair also doing the same with the Horse Racing for the 1500 at Kempton. I've just stuck it on Clan des Obeaux.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Coral #BuildYourBet

Leicester OR Man Utd
Fernandes 2+ Shots on target
Martial 1+ Shot on target
Vardy 1+ Shot on target
Fernandes to score anytime
Leicester over 3.5 corners
Under 40 match booking points
@23.00

Panicrev

Cheers Fernandes, easy money.
Have some fun with the bookies money now.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Nice comfortable one for once. I never win on the NBA :lol:
The NBA is a fun one but you need to follow it pretty tightly with the Covid measures, the load management of players and the many many trades.
At the moment you need to avoid the Rockets, the Hornets, the Pelicans and maybe Spurs. These franchises are too volatile.
Lakers/Clippers/Nuggets/Jazz are usually a good start for any acca and adding the Bulls/Knicks to lose.

Portland and the Wolves need a few games to see how they look coming back from the break. Phoenix could be a big earner early on if they click with Paul/Booker.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I’m on Spurs asian 0.0, -0.5 @1,9. Thinks its value after seeing the lineups. Wolves without Jimenez and Jota is not the same team going forward imo.