Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
I know next to nothing to NFL but emotions aside, does Tampa really stand a chance ?

Sylar

I know next to nothing to NFL but emotions aside, does Tampa really stand a chance ?
They stand a chance because of how the team has been built. Chiefs should be favourites though

MC89

Supports
Celtic
The bookies stand to lose a fortune today if, horse called Gallahers cross wins 4.25 Musselburgh was 33-1 into 4/7, fire away 22-1 into evens and blowing Dixie 20-1 into 4-6 have both won.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
The bookies stand to lose a fortune today if, horse called Gallahers cross wins 4.25 Musselburgh was 33-1 into 4/7, fire away 22-1 into evens and blowing Dixie 20-1 into 4-6 have both won.
Beat, 4th

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Wendy Holdener to win @ (various - from 7.00 to 15.00, maybe more) Alpine Combined tomorrow (Monday 8th February)

First to start, which wouldn't be anything special if this AC would've been like others, but it's not, we start with slalom first and SG as second race, and usually, low starting numbers have quite an advantage. Two biggest favourites start 23rd and 24th (Vlhova and Shiffrin), which will handicap them a bit, that's for sure. Worth a look at such odds, I reckon.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Have had the following priced up:

1. Buccaneers to win, Fournette & Kelce each to score a TD and each team 1+ FG @11.00
2. Chiefs to win, Kelce & Evans 3+ TDs combined and 3+ FGs @7.00
3. Chiefs to win, under 56.5 pts, Brown & Hill each to score a TD and each team 1+ FG @23.00

Not sure which to go for yet?

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Cheltenham matches to look forward to......

Shishkin v Energumene
Epante v Honeysuckle
Sir Gerhard v Kilcruit
Bravemansgame v Gaillard Du Mesmal v Bob olinger
Envoi Allen v Cheltenham fences
Monkfish v RSA field
Appreciate it v Cheltenham hurdles
Gold cup
Chacun Pour Soi v Altior
Easylands v Tiger Roll

37 days time and I cannot wait, bring it on.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Wendy Holdener to win @ (various - from 7.00 to 15.00, maybe more) Alpine Combined tomorrow (Monday 8th February)

First to start, which wouldn't be anything special if this AC would've been like others, but it's not, we start with slalom first and SG as second race, and usually, low starting numbers have quite an advantage. Two biggest favourites start 23rd and 24th (Vlhova and Shiffrin), which will handicap them a bit, that's for sure. Worth a look at such odds, I reckon.
Cancelled. Fek'off.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Atletico -0.5 asian @1,95 is too good to ignore.
They are on a winning streak and it will probably end any time now. But think they’ll beat Celta Vigo to tonight and it’s worth a punt at even.

Also tempted on Palace @4,5. Great odds and Leeds home record is disappointing.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Bayern -2 asian pretty solid v Ahly. Bayern will rotate a bit but it’ll still be a massive gulf. Bayern are -2 against most Bundesliga sides and the worst bundesliga sides would beat Ahly pretty comfortably. Early goal and I think Bayern will score 4/5. Come into good form again last couple weeks, I have -3 closer to correct line.
Refund in the end. Unbelievably frustrating game. Ref was beyond bias, gave every decision to Ahli and gave us nothing. Should have scored 2/3 1st half and the 2nd half I have no idea what Bayern were doing. Probably the worst 45 minutes they’ll play this season. Had a massive height advantage at set pieces but kept going short or not putting it in the box.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
On Bayern -2 asian pretty solid v Ahly. Bayern will rotate a bit but it’ll still be a massive gulf. Bayern are -2 against most Bundesliga sides and the worst bundesliga sides would beat Ahly pretty comfortably. Early goal and I think Bayern will score 4/5. Come into good form again last couple weeks, I have -3 closer to correct line.
Absolutely bollocks mate, 100% should’ve been, lost a bit, hopefully you didn’t lose too much, not blaming you, was a great bet, keep them coming.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Atletico -0.5 asian @1,95 is too good to ignore.
They are on a winning streak and it will probably end any time now. But think they’ll beat Celta Vigo to tonight and it’s worth a punt at even.

Also tempted on Palace @4,5. Great odds and Leeds home record is disappointing.
Celta equalizer in 90+3 so finished 2-2. Had a feeling about that. Luckily I cashed out 80min.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
My bet on national v River plate was voided today and I don't know why, I put it in pre match, the match went ahead, home team won 3-0, its a winning bet, whys it been Voided?

Sylar

My bet on national v River plate was voided today and I don't know why, I put it in pre match, the match went ahead, home team won 3-0, its a winning bet, whys it been Voided?
Get on with chat / customer service to find out why
Or take a screen shot and do it via Twitter

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Get on with chat / customer service to find out why
Or take a screen shot and do it via Twitter
Just been on chat. Gave him the ref number he even acknowledged the game ended 3-0 and admitted he didn't know what was going on. Said he'd contracted the traders but he's going to email me when they come back to him.

I told him I'd kept a Copy of the transcript in case i had to take it further. Would be useful to get a bit of extra stake money for tonight.

ROFLUTION

On Al Ahly vs Palmeiras over 2.5 goals as 9/10 of these 3rd place WC matches has gone over and has a sort of loose feel to it. @ 2.05

Jagga7

0.5u on Ferreira ML vs Portimonense in the Portuguese league. My model has it as a slight edge but judging from home and away form it seems like they should win fairly comfortably (they will probably lose now).

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Todays super acca:
Man United to win
Real Madrid to win
Sheffield Wed DnB
Juve - Inter over 1,5 goals
Dallas Stars to win incl OT
@7,50

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Todays super acca:
Man United to win
Real Madrid to win
Sheffield Wed DnB
Juve - Inter over 1,5 goals
Dallas Stars to win incl OT
@7,50
Had a punt on United to win in regulation @2,5 to make up for that shit acca.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Think I’m gonna have a go on Wolves to qualify @ 1.70.

Southampton hit a bit of a rocky patch and I think Wolves have a superior team.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Livebet on Malmo +2,5 @1,9

Great odds imo. Malmo outshot Brynas in first period 15-5 despite being 2-0 down.
Watching the game and Malmo is the better team. They just need a goal soon to get going.

The only downside is Malmo’s goalie. He’s pretty shit compared to Brynas.