Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Livebet on Malmo +2,5 @1,9

Great odds imo. Malmo outshot Brynas in first period 15-5 despite being 2-0 down.
Watching the game and Malmo is the better team. They just need a goal soon to get going.

The only downside is Malmo’s goalie. He’s pretty shit compared to Brynas.
I Will cash out on this because Malmo don’t look like scoring with only 10 mins to go.
Im afraid they will take out the goalie soon and Brynas could easily make it 3-0.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Livebet on Malmo +2,5 @1,9

Great odds imo. Malmo outshot Brynas in first period 15-5 despite being 2-0 down.
Watching the game and Malmo is the better team. They just need a goal soon to get going.

The only downside is Malmo’s goalie. He’s pretty shit compared to Brynas.
Winning bet in the end.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I will have a punt on Chelsea game if it’s 0-0 around 60th minute. Odds should be around even then.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Have a bit of a luck today so might aswell share my NHL bet for tonight.

Florida - Tampa over 5,5 goals @1,86
The original line was 6,5 but for some reason it’s down to 5 now. Two very offensive teams that scores an average 3,5 goals/game each. So there is good value on that line.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Have a bit of a luck today so might aswell share my NHL bet for tonight.

Florida - Tampa over 5,5 goals @1,86
The original line was 6,5 but for some reason it’s down to 5 now. Two very offensive teams that scores an average 3,5 goals/game each. So there is good value on that line.
7 goals you’re welcome!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Missed it but I followed when you mentioned Chelsea. You're on a good run
Hope it continues for you :)
Yeah I had a crazy spell from August 2020 - Mid January 2021 going plus everyday during that period. Last month been pretty bad though.
I’ve decided to play a bit safer now and hope it goes well :)

Thunderhead

Supports
City
can some explain to me why Nacional are 2.63 against Farense in Portugal tomorrow, Farense have only scored 2 in last 7 conceded in every game this season and are at 3.0 it doesn't make sense

Pagh Wraith

can some explain to me why Nacional are 2.63 against Farense in Portugal tomorrow, Farense have only scored 2 in last 7 conceded in every game this season and are at 3.0 it doesn't make sense
The markets rate Farense much higher than their league position because their performances have generally been mid-table. They are ahead of Nacional in the xG table.

Don't follow the Portuguese league but looking at their score lines and goal differential alone tells me that it is highly unlikely they are as bad as their league position suggests.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
The market rates Farense much higher than their league position because their performances have generally been mid-table. They are ahead of Nacional in the xG table.
cheers thanks, but even with xG they can't put the ball in the net

where do you get your xG stats from out of interest.

Also see Ryan Gauld plays for them, think he was some wonderkid at one time when Sporting signed him

MC89

Supports
Celtic
All jump racing in Britain off tomorrow......

I had a couple of ante post bets for tomorrow, the Warwick meeting is getting rescheduled for Monday and Newbury, next Saturday, so does that mean my bets will be declared as void or will they be moved to the rescheduled meeting, hopefully it’s the latter as I have got 11/10 for Allofmankind and the last time I checked it was 4/7, if not can you make a request to the bookmaker to retain the selections instead of voiding? don’t know if that would work?.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
All jump racing in Britain off tomorrow......

I had a couple of ante post bets for tomorrow, the Warwick meeting is getting rescheduled for Monday and Newbury, next Saturday, so does that mean my bets will be declared as void or will they be moved to the rescheduled meeting, hopefully it’s the latter as I have got 11/10 for Allofmankind and the last time I checked it was 4/7, if not can you make a request to the bookmaker to retain the selections instead of voiding? don’t know if that would work?.
I'd imagine they will void but couldn't say with 100 confidence, even if they didn't there will be a tonne of rule 4's as I'd imagine there will be loads of non runners in the rescheduled meetings

MC89

Supports
Celtic
I'd imagine they will void but couldn't say with 100 confidence, even if they didn't there will be a tonne of rule 4's as I'd imagine there will be loads of non runners in the rescheduled meetings
Cheers, dunno how it would work but don’t think R4 would apply because ante post?

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I really like the over 5.5 @2.05 in St Louis - Arizona game tonight.
The over is 3-1 in their four meetings this season with an average of 6.25 goals per game. Overall, the Coyotes are 8-3-1 to the over while the Blues are 9-4.

Blues defense has a 15.0 xGA and Arizona’s defense hasn’t been exactly stellar in 5-on-5 situations, posting an 11.9 xGA.

I won’t go big on this but might be worth a small stake.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
As there is no racing (decent) went for a wee football treble.....

Cambridge to beat Southend
Seville to beat Heusca
AC Milan to beat Spezia

Pays just under 3/1

Chipper

Adulterer.
When do promotion/relegation odds usually come out, is it as soon as the previous season is over?

I think Palace might be one to watch for relegation next season. Bookies aren't stupid but a load of their players go out of contract this summer as things stand as well as Roy, could be one to keep an eye on. Having said that, maybe they end up with a load of better players and a better manager so who knows how it will go but it could all be rather chaotic. Seeing them losing 2-0 to Burnley at half time made me remember that the future might not be so bright for them.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
As there is no racing (decent) went for a wee football treble.....

Cambridge to beat Southend
Seville to beat Heusca
AC Milan to beat Spezia

Pays just under 3/1
Cambridge never ever scoring here

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Big game in the NBA tonight. Kevin Durant coming back to Golden State after a full week rest due to Covid close contact. I went for Curry +25, Durant +20 for the safe one (1,4) and add Kyrie +20 + Brooklyn to win to spice it up a little bit (3,25).

G4stars

Surely Everton worth a punt tonight, should beat Fulham and odds are better than evens.

Sylar

Surely Everton worth a punt tonight, should beat Fulham and odds are better than evens.
I think so
Not going big but a nice amount that city won me yesterday and I'm not fussed if I lose as that's dropped points for everton

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Washington - Pittsburgh in an hour, should be a good game.

Capitals first game in seven days due to covid break.Teams coming off of 5 or more days of rest are 6-1 this season. 4-0 on 6 or more days of rest.

Five of the Penguins six wins this season have needed overtime or a shootout to solve, so they have not been dominating by any means.

Think it will be a high scoring game and bookies are offering good value on Washington regulation @2,10.

Havak

Pokemon master
Opinions on Steve Bruce next manager to leave at 12/1?

Can't see anyone else being sacked in the next two months, only maybe Jose Mourinho if they continue in bad form and don't win the League Cup. But Bruce could go before then.

Newcastle play Chelsea, Man Utd and Wolves next. If they were to lose all three they're definitely staying 17th for a while. Then they play West Brom which could be a huge game.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

Can't see anyone else being sacked in the next two months, only maybe Jose Mourinho if they continue in bad form and don't win the League Cup. But Bruce could go before then.

Newcastle play Chelsea, Man Utd and Wolves next. If they were to lose all three they're definitely staying 17th for a while. Then they play West Brom which could be a huge game.
Think it’s good, I think they’re in big danger of going down. Fulham are the only side with a chance of staying up and fixture fall favourably for them soon compared to Newcastle. Ashley will be reluctant to give Bruce a pay off but if it means they’ll stay in the league then he will definitely pull the trigger. Can’t really see any other manager leaving before the end of the season bar him.

probably most likely that no manager is sacked til the end of the season but would say it’s worth the risk at 12/1. A heavy defeat tonight would be interesting, especially with Wilson out for a while.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604

I feel Hassenhutl has a chance to go too, he's doing quite poor at the moment with a better squad than Bruce has too. And 2 of the biggest defeats ever in the past year has to be in mind too. Might take Bruce and Hassenhutl, be in profit if it's either

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
probably most likely that no manager is sacked til the end of the season but would say it’s worth the risk at 12/1. A heavy defeat tonight would be interesting, especially with Wilson out for a while.
Big Sam strikes me as a guy who might leave so that he doesn’t officially get the relegation stamp next to his name.

Sylar

I feel Hassenhutl has a chance to go too, he's doing quite poor at the moment with a better squad than Bruce has too. And 2 of the biggest defeats ever in the past year has to be in mind too. Might take Bruce and Hassenhutl, be in profit if it's either
Dunno, 13 and around mid table with no fears of relegation and got a decent tie and chance of making the semi final of the fa cup. Reckon it would take a string of big losses for him to be replaced

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Went for:
Liverpool to win 2-0
Mane to score anytime
Over 4.5 cards
Under 9 corners
@34.00

Happy days!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Sevilla are no pushovers and I expect them to give Dortmund a real fight.

@2,5

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Sevilla never get going really. Probably one of their worst performances I’ve seen from them this season.

henrysquire

Been liking the goal scorer markets over the past few days - hedging on braces and hat tricks with Aubameyang, Mbappe (priced @88 to 1 for his three goals) and Haaland. Special also came in for Messi, Salah and Mbappe all to score.

Looking at tonight's markets for some inspiration and noticed Rashford to score a brace @ 12 to 1 so might take a small punt. He's such a hot and cold player at the moment but has potential to bag a couple if he turns up.