Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Where did you get that for 3.0?! 1.8 on Bet365.

No dice on the Haiti game @Spiersey, on the hockey @Knux. I watched the first half of the Leafs - Ottawa game, Ottawa wouldn't yield! First hockey I've watched and it was good fun. Onwards and upwards!
Didn’t watch the game but seen highlights. Ottawa are on a roll right now and I couldn’t see that coming at all. Played their 5th game in 7 days and was so close to win that one. Leafs -1,5 was a bad bet! Kudos to Ottawa though, nice play.

My hockey bets have been a bit off this week, but we go again mate! :)

Regarding the hockey watching - it’s really entertaining. Especially the NHL. One game I recommend is Vegas - Colorado on saturday. Think it Will be a cracking game.

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Timra -1,5 live @1,80 is great odds! Should be around 1.2-1.3 max.

Like winnipeg as underdog @2.00 ML. Just can’t bet on Calgary atm. They are playing so so bad. And Winnipeg the opposite. Playing Vancouver 2 times earlier this week and won both whilst Calgary played one of the worst team in hockey - Ottawa and lost both. Can’t see them get anything from that game.

Also Washington RL @1.70. They are 5-0 against the devils this season and 8 wins in their last 9 games.

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Timra -1,5 live @1,80 is great odds! Should be around 1.2-1.3 max.

Like winnipeg as underdog @2.00 ML. Just can’t bet on Calgary atm. They are playing so so bad. And Winnipeg the opposite. Playing Vancouver 2 times earlier this week and won both whilst Calgary played one of the worst team in hockey - Ottawa and lost both. Can’t see them get anything from that game.

Also Washington RL @1.70. They are 5-0 against the devils this season and 8 wins in their last 9 games.

St Louis ML @1.55
Timra won 2-0 so great bet!

Edit: oh feck sake, goal was disallowed because of a foot pass. Very unlucky there. Only game that ruined my acca, hate it.

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Do you know much about how it played out?
Sorry for late reply, had day off today.

Game was pretty even first 35 or so, Haiti sat back and countered. Got denied a complete stonewall red and pen at 1-1, ridiculous decision. Will link highlights for it tomorrow. El salv pressed end of first half, scored last kick. Haiti had given up after that, should have lost 3-1 really in the end, Haiti had no motivation 2nd half and El salv were trying to score more. Win was pretty decent at 3/1, if the pen was given they’d have won game for sure. Fine margins. Overall deserved to lose game though.

Danny Roberts

Sorry for late reply, had day off today.

Game was pretty even first 35 or so, Haiti sat back and countered. Got denied a complete stonewall red and pen at 1-1, ridiculous decision. Will link highlights for it tomorrow. El salv pressed end of first half, scored last kick. Haiti had given up after that, should have lost 3-1 really in the end, Haiti had no motivation 2nd half and El salv were trying to score more. Win was pretty decent at 3/1, if the pen was given they’d have won game for sure. Fine margins. Overall deserved to lose game though.
No worries, cheers. getting ready for the golf restart?!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm

Washington cruised to another victory won 4-0. -1.5 @2.10 was some value too! They are now 6-0 on the devils this season.

Winnipeg as I mentioned earlier, probably the dog that made me most money on NHL this season along with the Wilds and Islanders.
Winnipeg won in regulation and that was around @2.90 I think. I just took them on the moneyline @2.00. And they are always on around 2 ML,the bookies still underrate them and they keep winning! good day!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Saturday hockey!

Sodertalje ML @2.05
Vasteraas - Karlskoga under 6.5 goals @1.50
HV71 - Lulea under 7.5 goals @1.20
Boston -1,5 @1.70
Winnipeg ML @2.10
Islanders - Penguins under 6.5 goals @1.50

That’s what I have for now. Stay lucky friends!

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Wow Colorado - Vegas round 2 what a game that was.

Got tempted when Colorado scored first and saw Vegas ML was 6.20 so I chunked in a bit.. bookies totally underrated them. Vegas with the winner in OT.

Jagga7

Couple of UFC bets for tonight.
O’Malley Ko/TKO 2.6
Luque decision 2.4
Miocic 2.3 Hedge with Ngannou r1 3.5
Menifield r1 2.75
Had a £2 free bet and just put this in an accumulator, I can feel an easy win for us.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
No worries, cheers. getting ready for the golf restart?!
Golf never stopped in Scotland! Not been able to play much though with courses being closed due to weather. No idea why England stopped golf, our courses been open non stop since May last year. We're even allowed 4 balls now.

Haiti pen/red appeal, doesn't show much replays but defender pulled his arm back then nudged him. Was a clear pen but no luck. Probably used it all up on Chelsea Women in fairness.

Danny Roberts

Golf never stopped in Scotland! Not been able to play much though with courses being closed due to weather. No idea why England stopped golf, our courses been open non stop since May last year. We're even allowed 4 balls now.

Haiti pen/red appeal, doesn't show much replays but defender pulled his arm back then nudged him. Was a clear pen but no luck. Probably used it all up on Chelsea Women in fairness.
yeah, blatant push. oh well.

4 balls? Madness!

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Horses to follow for the 2021 flat season

Tenebrism
Sibila Spain
See the shells
Highland Avenue
Big Five
Rosie Powers
Battlefield
Mostadhaf
Prevalence
Lord North
Star Seeking
Golden pal
Empress Josephine

will add if see anymore I like.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Think Chelsea win worth a bit at 4.33 tomorrow. Same venue as last week, wasn’t a good bet at 2.8 but I had it as a big bet last week before the game. I think last week was a bit of a one off, Wolfs played incredible and Chelsea played terrible, couldn’t play a pass at all. The real negative for me is the scoreline, fairly sure Chelsea will play to the agg score so it could be one sided again but Chelsea passing can’t possibly be as bad again. I’ve had 1/5th of my stake of last week on. I think it’s value and prices are reading too much into last week. Chelsea still have the quality to hurt wolfs as shown last week. Could be awful again but think at prices it’s worth a bit again.

Danny Roberts

Think Chelsea win worth a bit at 4.33 tomorrow. Same venue as last week, wasn’t a good bet at 2.8 but I had it as a big bet last week before the game. I think last week was a bit of a one off, Wolfs played incredible and Chelsea played terrible, couldn’t play a pass at all. The real negative for me is the scoreline, fairly sure Chelsea will play to the agg score so it could be one sided again but Chelsea passing can’t possibly be as bad again. I’ve had 1/5th of my stake of last week on. I think it’s value and prices are reading too much into last week. Chelsea still have the quality to hurt wolfs as shown last week. Could be awful again but think at prices it’s worth a bit again.
Got a few quid away at Betfair at 4.7, cheers.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I see Chelsea Dnb priced at 4.33 and Chelsea win 5.50 on bet365. I took dnb

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Games much more even this week, should have trusted my own ratings and had a proper bet on +1 asian etc. Chelsea using their brains and going long instead of passing out from the back every time. No idea what they were doing last week, was suicidal tactics. Hopefully can get a 3rd to kill game as wolfs can always come back.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Games much more even this week, should have trusted my own ratings and had a proper bet on +1 asian etc. Chelsea using their brains and going long instead of passing out from the back every time. No idea what they were doing last week, was suicidal tactics. Hopefully can get a 3rd to kill game as wolfs can always come back.
I'm on Chelsea now and I'm toying with putting City on after. Barca look strong though so I'm unsure. Are you on anything?

Sylar

Chelsea winning is a nice little surprise. 30 minutes left, and if they dont concede two this is a nice nice profit, again

Edit: only realised its 2 goals from 3 shots, and 2 on target. efficient.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea winning is a nice little surprise. 30 minutes left, and if they dont concede two this is a nice nice profit, again

Edit: only realised its 2 goals from 3 shots, and 2 on target. efficient.
They’ve been better team today, deserve the win. Subbed off Kerr now though so probably no out all for the final 20 minutes, won’t be a fun watch.

I'm on Chelsea now and I'm toying with putting City on after. Barca look strong though so I'm unsure. Are you on anything?
I think Barca are the value today. I had City dc as value last week on a neutral venue but I think city were just outclassed. They were levels above city tactically and city couldn’t cope with their pressing or their passing. City didn’t play well but I think it was just a gulf as well. I had Chelsea down as just a freak performance. City might have been as well but I’d favour Barca at
Prices, it’s hard to see them not winning based off last week.

muller

Funny enough i backed chelsea midweek when i saw them 5.25 to win after the last game, just came into the thread to have a look and see i'm part of a crowd. I put £25 on (a big stake for me...) for £130 back, when it creeped to £115 cash-out at half time I cashed in - couldn't turn down that profit.. obviously wish i had now.. but a wins a win! :)

Sylar

Funny enough i backed chelsea midweek when i saw them 5.25 to win after the last game, just came into the thread to have a look and see i'm part of a crowd. I put £25 on (a big stake for me...) for £130 back, when it creeped to £115 cash-out at half time I cashed in - couldn't turn down that profit.. obviously wish i had now.. but a wins a win! :)
Its only £15 you missed out on so not bad given your return.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Not watching but looks 3-0 with ten minutes left?
Good pick @Spiersey
Cheers. They were excellent today, comfortably better side. Was how I expected last week's game to go so nice to know that my original ratings were more correct than it seemed last week.

Chelsea got Bayern in Semis now assuming no miracle happens in Sweden. Be an interesting matchup.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
They’ve been better team today, deserve the win. Subbed off Kerr now though so probably no out all for the final 20 minutes, won’t be a fun watch.

I think Barca are the value today. I had City dc as value last week on a neutral venue but I think city were just outclassed. They were levels above city tactically and city couldn’t cope with their pressing or their passing. City didn’t play well but I think it was just a gulf as well. I had Chelsea down as just a freak performance. City might have been as well but I’d favour Barca at
Prices, it’s hard to see them not winning based off last week.
I've really got to start trusting my instincts :lol: Barca have been dreadful so far. Im actually tempted to put city on to qualify

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I'm guessing nobody won anything today? Crazy day for results.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
I'm guessing nobody won anything today? Crazy day for results.
Chelsea destroyed my PL acca, Juve my Serie A one, Dortmund my BL one and PSG my Ligue 1 one. Lovely day :angel:
Hopefully this night's NBA gets me back up before the CL/EL games.

VivaRonaldo85

Am I missing something why we’re only 8/11 to beat Brighton tonight? I thought we’d be about 1/5 at home to the 16th placed team in the league? Looks a huge price if you’re into odds on shots.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Am I missing something why we’re only 8/11 to beat Brighton tonight? I thought we’d be about 1/5 at home to the 16th placed team in the league? Looks a huge price if you’re into odds on shots.
We are patchy, Brighton have been playing well. Quite a few of our lads been on international duty, Brighton have had less out there so more rest. Home isn't even an advantage these days either. That's my guessing. I've still taken us anyway. Bruno got a bit of a rest so should be good this game.