Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Went for Spurs to beat Newcastle and Utd vs Brighton over 2.5....

Withnail

We are patchy, Brighton have been playing well. Quite a few of our lads been on international duty, Brighton have had less out there so more rest. Home isn't even an advantage these days either. That's my guessing. I've still taken us anyway. Bruno got a bit of a rest so should be good this game.
Pogba is also fit again and Brighton will try and play. They don't park the bus so I'd expect us to create a fair few chances today.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Am I missing something why we’re only 8/11 to beat Brighton tonight? I thought we’d be about 1/5 at home to the 16th placed team in the league? Looks a huge price if you’re into odds on shots.
Does look a nice price. Brighton are one of the best teams in the league in terms of Xg, so the market always loves them. Think the market overrates them personally, they might create good chances but they have zero finishers and their defenders are all prone to random errors which Xg etc doesn't account for.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Unlucky man. City gave me a scare. Had just over 2.5 in both games.
Yeah that was close :/ good for Real to get that third goal anyway. Think they will need that for second leg.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Liking the over 5.5 @1.90 in Philly - Boston game tonight!

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Had a little bet on Over 2.5 in the upcoming French cup match between Sedan and Angers. Angers have named a fairly strong lineup, most of the players that started in the 1-1 draw with Montpelllier at the weekend. Sedan is in the Championnat National 2 and has not played a competitive game in over a month.

Took O2.5 @ 1.97 which I think is decent value.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I did alright last night with a double of Madrid-Liverpool BTS with a City win.

I think tonight I'll go for a PSG win and a Chelsea-Porto draw.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had a little on Wilstermann win tonight @2.1. They share a stadium so it’s the same venue as the first game. Wilster were 1.6 win that game and deserved to win 2+. They’ve got much more quality and are a better team than Vinto. They are a solid counter team, think they’ll sit a bit deeper considering they are ahead on agg but should suit their counter style.

Had this game lined up for 3 weeks, was hoping to get double chance at 1.7+ for a large bet but think there’s still value at these prices. I’d say 1.7 would be fair for win considering agg score. Game shouldn’t end a draw really as Vinto would be all in late on and would suit a late Wilster winner on the counter.

Danny Roberts

Had a little on Wilstermann win tonight @2.1. They share a stadium so it’s the same venue as the first game. Wilster were 1.6 win that game and deserved to win 2+. They’ve got much more quality and are a better team than Vinto. They are a solid counter team, think they’ll sit a bit deeper considering they are ahead on agg but should suit their counter style.

Had this game lined up for 3 weeks, was hoping to get double chance at 1.7+ for a large bet but think there’s still value at these prices. I’d say 1.7 would be fair for win considering agg score. Game shouldn’t end a draw really as Vinto would be all in late on and would suit a late Wilster winner on the counter.
cheers, backed on exchange at 2.22

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Liking the over 5.5 @1.90 in Philly - Boston game tonight!
Boston scored 4-2 in open net to make the over.

For tonight, I like the unders in Porto - Chelsea game. Under 2,5 @1.7 and under 1,5 @2.8

Im also on Frölunda ML and Timrå Regulation double @2.7

AFC NimbleThumb

Last night BTTS in both games, £26 into £84 inc. stake.

Logged onto Skybet tonight & saw Mbappe brace boosted to 11/1 so put £24 on it for £288 inc stake.

As a non better I’m feeling rather chuffed with myself; just need Porto to pull their finger out & get a goal for another £30. . .

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Last night BTTS in both games, £26 into £84 inc. stake.

Logged onto Skybet tonight & saw Mbappe brace boosted to 11/1 so put £24 on it for £288 inc stake.

As a non better I’m feeling rather chuffed with myself; just need Porto to pull their finger out & get a goal for another £30. . .
Lumped on that same bet too on SkyBet. :)

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Sociedad fecking up my accas, perfect!!

Edit: late 90 min equalizer saves it.Good times.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Edmonton in regulation @2.10 should be easy money.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
The funniest thing just happened. I was pissed off that Bayern let me down for £429. And I was on williham hill when I opened my phone. As I was leaving I noticed that live crazy time game and thought I'd have a look. In the lobby there was 2. The Alice in wonderland one and crazy time. There was about 7000 more playing crazy time, so I chose the other one.

I watched three 1s land in a row and thought I bet the next one is a bonus game. Stuck a fiver on it, chose the right colour and won a grand :lol:

Berbaclass

The funniest thing just happened. I was pissed off that Bayern let me down for £429. And I was on williham hill when I opened my phone. As I was leaving I noticed that live crazy time game and thought I'd have a look. In the lobby there was 2. The Alice in wonderland one and crazy time. There was about 7000 more playing crazy time, so I chose the other one.

I watched three 1s land in a row and thought I bet the next one is a bonus game. Stuck a fiver on it, chose the right colour and won a grand :lol:
No idea what any of that is but nice one!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Followed because it’s on the TV and I’m bored!
:lol:
Nice mate, always entertaining games when Edmonton plays. Love the early kickoffs too. Look out for McDavid and Draisaitl. Probably the best players the NHL have ever seen. Their powerplay is on another level :D

Berbaclass

Nice mate, always entertaining games when Edmonton plays. Love the early kickoffs too. Look out for McDavid and Draisaitl. Probably the best players the NHL have ever seen. Their powerplay is on another level :D
Evidently!

Yeah me too. Watched the Rangers last night that was a decent game.