Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Evidently!

Yeah me too. Watched the Rangers last night that was a decent game.
Yeah you can come a long way with one worldclass line and Oilers are good example of that. Don’t know what their powerplay record is this season but seems like they scoring at a 50% rate which is ridicilous. Not a good idea to take penalties then.

Rangers are a bit bipolar this season. Can score for fun and win big and then suddenl go on a losing streak. Seems like it was a good game yesterday though. 12 goals!

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Yeah you can come a long way with one worldclass line and Oilers are good example of that. Don’t know what their powerplay record is this season but seems like they scoring at a 50% rate which is ridicilous. Not a good idea to take penalties then.

Rangers are a bit bipolar this season. Can score for fun and win big and then suddenl go on a losing streak. Seems like it was a good game yesterday though. 12 goals!
Yeah I think they’re the youngest team this season the Rangers. I think that’s why they’re so inconsistent.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Yeah I think they’re the youngest team this season the Rangers. I think that’s why they’re so inconsistent.
Yup in the middle of a rebuild. They have some great talent coming through mixed with experienced players like Panarin and Zibanejad. Think they’ll come good next season :)

Berbaclass

Yup in the middle of a rebuild. They have some great talent coming through mixed with experienced players like Panarin and Zibanejad. Think they’ll come good next season :)
Yeah that’s it. I have a friend who’s a big follower of them, raves about them. I’m always scared to back then because you don’t know which version will turn up.

Berbaclass

Montevideo City v Fenix. Over 2.5 @ 2.02.

Think it’s a cracking bet. MV tent to have goals in their games and Fenix too. Last 3 games between them gone over too.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Yeah that’s it. I have a friend who’s a big follower of them, raves about them. I’m always scared to back then because you don’t know which version will turn up.
Yeah this season has been crazy. Too many games in a short period of time and with no fans makes it hard to predict. Most of my mates that bets on NHL are minus right now.

Boston for example was one of my bankers last season but they are in horrendous form this season. Dallas the same.

I’ve been riding Edmonton, Minnesota, Colorado, Winnipeg and Florida this season. Islanders and Toronto sometimes too. Strange season.:)

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Anyone getting involved wit the golf? I'm on Spieth and Morikawa but it's so open it's really tough.
Staked some on Bryson and Rahm for interest with the big guns and then some on Macintyre for Scottish loyalty, and some on Hovland/Lowry and Schauffele for bigger odds picks.

Seems pretty open between the big names for it, hard to see past one of them for once I think.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Had a little on Wilstermann win tonight @2.1. They share a stadium so it’s the same venue as the first game. Wilster were 1.6 win that game and deserved to win 2+. They’ve got much more quality and are a better team than Vinto. They are a solid counter team, think they’ll sit a bit deeper considering they are ahead on agg but should suit their counter style.

Had this game lined up for 3 weeks, was hoping to get double chance at 1.7+ for a large bet but think there’s still value at these prices. I’d say 1.7 would be fair for win considering agg score. Game shouldn’t end a draw really as Vinto would be all in late on and would suit a late Wilster winner on the counter.
Won 2-1, late counter goal once Vinto made attacking subs. Outstanding header to win it. Pretty poor game overall, Wilst probably just about deserved win, Vinto offered little threat going forward after first 20.

ROFLUTION

Won 2-1, late counter goal once Vinto made attacking subs. Outstanding header to win it. Pretty poor game overall, Wilst probably just about deserved win, Vinto offered little threat going forward after first 20.
Pure nostradamus bet :D You basically called a late goal, and it came in 88. Thanks for the profit

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Fancy couple tomorrow at Leicester Boss Power 3.15 and Law Of The Sea 3.55

Danny Roberts

Cheers, nice to wake up and see the balance on the rise

regarding today’s racing, looking forward to seeing Tiger Roll against top class opposition.

Last edited:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ajax or draw, Arsenal or Slavia Prague, Villarrreal, Man Utd @4.90 with SkyBet is a good place to start with the Europas.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Bjorkloeven -1,5 @2.00 is worth a punt.
Karlskogas first goalie got injured yesterday and will miss atleast next 2 games plus they got some more injuries on important players. Bjorkloeven are the better team full strength and got the momentum so they should have no problems at home ice in this one. Looking for them to cover the puck line. Regulation @1.6 is safer.

Berbaclass

Had a few little bets at Aintree today.

McFabulous @ 5.5
Getaway Trump @ 9.0
Fusil Raffles @ 3.75

E/W Real Steel @ 15.0
E/W Tiger Roll @ 8.0

muller

Had a free £5 on 365, saw a horse named "millers bank" - 100/1. Stuck it e/w and came 3rd. £50 to make back not seeing Spiersey's latest lock ;)

Anyway, useful post -

Back United, Arsenal and Ajax triple tonight at 4.6.

Slavia Prague looked shattered on Sunday (i was bored and bet a quid on them to watch the game), and equally Roma look like they were running on fumes. Both Roma and Slavia ended up with a draw, so it wasn't like they were able to sit back. Both a few rest days but I think any tired oplayers are really struggling at the moment.

Berbaclass

Had a free £5 on 365, saw a horse named "millers bank" - 100/1. Stuck it e/w and came 3rd. £50 to make back not seeing Spiersey's latest lock ;)

Anyway, useful post -

Back United, Arsenal and Ajax triple tonight at 4.6.

Slavia Prague looked shattered on Sunday (i was bored and bet a quid on them to watch the game), and equally Roma look like they were running on fumes. Both Roma and Slavia ended up with a draw, so it wasn't like they were able to sit back. Both a few rest days but I think any tired oplayers are really struggling at the moment.
Yeah I think Ajax are a pretty decent price too.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Bjorkloeven -1,5 @2.00 is worth a punt.
Karlskogas first goalie got injured yesterday and will miss atleast next 2 games plus they got some more injuries on important players. Bjorkloeven are the better team full strength and got the momentum so they should have no problems at home ice in this one. Looking for them to cover the puck line. Regulation @1.6 is safer.
17-1 shots on goal in second period but still 0-0. Guess the backup goalie was pretty good!
going into overtime now. Having a small punt at Karlskoga @3.00 but overtime is like roulette so can go either way. Like the value on Karlskoga though.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
17-1 shots on goal in second period but still 0-0. Guess the backup goalie was pretty good!
going into overtime now. Having a small punt at Karlskoga @3.00 but overtime is like roulette so can go either way. Like the value on Karlskoga though.
Karlskoga winning in OT after some costly mistakes by Bjorkloeven. They didn’t deserve to win really but it was just one of those games.

Berbaclass

Lyon fecked me over big time. 2-0 up against 3rd Division Red Star and let them score twice to take it to penalties. Poor day for me!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Like Edmonton again tonight. They are 8-0 against Ottawa this season and can’t see it change tonight. The value is good @1.85
Going with Tampa @1.80 too.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
My bet was looking good until the last 3 minutes. Ah well, happy with the results overall and the Arsenal capitulation in particular.

Withnail

My bet was looking good until the last 3 minutes. Ah well, happy with the results overall and the Arsenal capitulation in particular.
Poxy Arsenal. Had a double of united/arse.

Luckily, on a total whim, I also put a bit on United to score and at least 5 corners @ 1.8 so broke even.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Ajax and Arsenal are two very mediocre teams, don’t know why I expected them to get results tonight. Arsenal are a mid table team and Ajax would be the same if played in the Prem.
Auba getting his fat paycheck and turning into Ozil in a season, must be frustrating as a fan.

Oh well.. back to the Hockey now.

Sylar

Like Edmonton again tonight. They are 8-0 against Ottawa this season and can’t see it change tonight. The value is good @1.85
Going with Tampa @1.80 too.
Put this as a double so was a nice surprise to wake up to

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Put this as a double so was a nice surprise to wake up to
Yeah that was a nice double! Both covering the puck line. Oilers just play for fun against Ottawa and taking the sweep. Tampa, well they never lose three in a row so thought it was good odds

Also the over 5.5 @2.5 in Sabres - Devils game was crazy value. They covered it in the first 30 min:lol:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Friday Acca, give me the juice!

Watford - Reading over 1.5 asian
Freiburg DnB
Wolves DnB
Lille DnB
Timra moneyline
HV71 +1,5
Vegas in regulation
Minnesota under 7.5 goals
Washington regulation
San Jose +1,5
Colorado regulation
Man City win
Chelsea DnB

@180,33

Last edited:

Danny Roberts

Think Everton have to be value at 3.5 against Brighton. This is a game between teams with totally opposing XG v reality stats and points but at this stage of the season I think you have to question such stats. The fact is Everton have two good strikers, Brighton can't finish.

Berbaclass

Ajax and Arsenal are two very mediocre teams, don’t know why I expected them to get results tonight. Arsenal are a mid table team and Ajax would be the same if played in the Prem.
Auba getting his fat paycheck and turning into Ozil in a season, must be frustrating as a fan.

Oh well.. back to the Hockey now.
Watching the game Ajax were far and away the better team and if they score the penalty I have no doubt they win the game. Just one of those things.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Watching the game Ajax were far and away the better team and if they score the penalty I have no doubt they win the game. Just one of those things.
Yeah they had the momentum and could’ve killed the tie with that pen or atleast make it hard for Roma in the return. But they bottled it. And I don’t see Roma Messing up at home now with 2 away goals. Unforunate or small time I dont know :)

But I have to say they’re doing pretty good considering they lost VdB, Ziyech, de Ligt and de jong in a short period of time.