Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Wensleydale pulled up think somthing is amiss, was travelling very well and it just went dunno what happened, think it would’ve won aswell, if a gave you a tip and got beat fair and square hold my hands up and apologie but can’t do anything about that unfortunately, 3-1 into 10/11 aswell live to fight another day

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Went for Leicester, Barcelona, at Madrid treble pays just under 2/1

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Vaxjoe to win OT @1.65 Live!

They are all over Orebro. Would be very unfair of they lose this.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Vaxjoe to win OT @1.65 Live!

They are all over Orebro. Would be very unfair of they lose this.
That was intense. Almost 40 min overtime but the goal came eventually. Vaxjo wins!

SambaBoy

Cheers. Why are they overpriced? Or: What do you see, that the bookies don't?
They are one of the better teams in the division. Whilst Green Gully are a midtable side, it's very competitive though so there's no reason why Green Gully can't sneak a win.

However Melbourne Knights should be the clear favourites so I think they've made a mistake.

SambaBoy

Knights now favourites too win. I think their missing two attackers tonight so maybe tread carefully on backing them now.

South Melbourne are great value @1.85 to win too. Could add Oakleigh in a double as well, or Moreland Zebras in NPL2. All 3 should win.

Flanders Devil

Knights now favourites too win. I think their missing two attackers tonight so maybe tread carefully on backing them now.

South Melbourne are great value @1.85 to win too. Could add Oakleigh in a double as well, or Moreland Zebras in NPL2. All 3 should win.
thanks for the tips and rationale @SambaBoy

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I like the over 5.5 goals @ 2.20 in Rogle - Skelleftea tonight.

They’ve met 6 times during the season and the overs hit in 4 of those games. Both plays attacking hockey and scored a lot of goals during the quarterfinals. (Rogle scored a minimum of 5 goals per game during the QFs)

This is the first meeting in the semifinals so we shall see. But I think there is value on the over. The correct line should be 6.5 imo. The last 2 meetings in Rogle went over (6 goals and 7 goals)

Last edited:

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Palace Pier 8/13 Friday 3.00 sandown - was beat into 3rd on champions day last time but really should be winning this.
Laughs at his rivals today, on Frankels sister in the next at sandown and sea the shells.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
After missing out on £7k by one selection on Saturday, I missed out on £5.5k by 2 goals last night ffs

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
After missing out on £7k by one selection on Saturday, I missed out on £5.5k by 2 goals last night ffs

Coming closer and closer. Just have to keep it up and eventually they hit.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Coming closer and closer. Just have to keep it up and eventually they hit.
Absolutely, I feel like I’ve nearly perfected my formula now. Patience and persistence is key!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Absolutely, I feel like I’ve nearly perfected my formula now. Patience and persistence is key!
Yeah you seem to have a nice win rate on the hardest part, which for me is BTTS and no draw. Just need to find the perfect balance between them and the handicaps.

I dont like handicaps for the portugese league atm. Even the best teams like Porto, Sporting and Braga rarely win with more than 1 goal. But thats just my observation.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Yeah you seem to have a nice win rate on the hardest part, which for me is BTTS and no draw. Just need to find the perfect balance between them and the handicaps.

I dont like handicaps for the portugese league atm. Even the best teams like Porto, Sporting and Braga rarely win with more than 1 goal. But thats just my observation.
I rarely use the Portuguese League, only for Both Score No Draw sometimes, but in general - it is one of the lower scoring leagues.

The fixture list rarely throws out a perfect list of games that I’m 100% happy with, so there are always one or two selections that I put a little more risk on. Just like at the weekend. I put Ferencvarosi to win and I knew I wasn’t an expert in Hungary, and I also rarely pick Cup games because they are not as predictable as league games. But I went with them anyway and it screwed me!

Hopefully I can land one before the end of the season.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I rarely use the Portuguese League, only for Both Score No Draw sometimes, but in general - it is one of the lower scoring leagues.

The fixture list rarely throws out a perfect list of games that I’m 100% happy with, so there are always one or two selections that I put a little more risk on. Just like at the weekend. I put Ferencvarosi to win and I knew I wasn’t an expert in Hungary, and I also rarely pick Cup games because they are not as predictable as league games. But I went with them anyway and it screwed me!

Hopefully I can land one before the end of the season.
Yeah the portugese is a hit and miss for me. Don’t want to use it for my accas but sometimes the fixture list gives me no choice. I feel like there’s one or two days a week when the fixtures are good for these kind of accas. Usually wednesdays and saturdays when most league games are played.

Im sure you will hit one of those very soon. So close now.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Rogle in regulation @1.90
Win!

I like the over 5.5 goals @ 2.20 in Rogle - Skelleftea tonight.

They’ve met 6 times during the season and the overs hit in 4 of those games. Both plays attacking hockey and scored a lot of goals during the quarterfinals. (Rogle scored a minimum of 5 goals per game during the QFs)

This is the first meeting in the semifinals so we shall see. But I think there is value on the over. The correct line should be 6.5 imo. The last 2 meetings in Rogle went over (6 goals and 7 goals)
5 goals but should be 6. One goal ruled out that was a fair goal.

Panicrev

Mo salah evens with sky bet for 1 shot on taget. Once again too good not to, have easily made money on these 1 shot on target price boosts over the season.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Yeah the portugese is a hit and miss for me. Don’t want to use it for my accas but sometimes the fixture list gives me no choice. I feel like there’s one or two days a week when the fixtures are good for these kind of accas. Usually wednesdays and saturdays when most league games are played.

Im sure you will hit one of those very soon. So close now.
Yea, I feel it coming soon too. I can share my slips with you if you wish. I do have a Twitter for tips but admittedly I haven’t used it in a little while. Which is a shame because one of my team won £2k last week so it would have been good to have shared that one!

SambaBoy

Knights drew 2-2 last night, did have their main striker out. Scored in 87th min to make it 2-1 but couldn't hold out.
South Melbourne dominated but only could get a draw, hit the post 3 times in last 5 minutes. Oakleigh and Zebras won. Sorry for the bad shouts, the top league is tougher to predict and odds are normally correct. NPL2 and NPL3 easier to make money.

I had my eye on Northcote today @1.95, my old team, thought they KO at 5, turns out it was 3, there 2-0 up. Frustrating!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Yea, I feel it coming soon too. I can share my slips with you if you wish. I do have a Twitter for tips but admittedly I haven’t used it in a little while. Which is a shame because one of my team won £2k last week so it would have been good to have shared that one!
Yeah I think you mentioned before. I follow you on twitter I think - 100 to 1 or something?
Share todays slips if you like. I will sit down and make my accas in a few hours. Would be nice with some inspiration.

Deery

Dreary
What’s the tips for the Premier league today?

went for:
Liverpool
Chelsea
Brentford
Nottingham Forest
Cardiff

pays out 32.6, don’t usually do big accums but got a good feeling on this one.

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
So far in my saturday acca!

Sundsvall DnB
Rögle ML
Liverpool -1 AH
Bayern M -1 AH
Brighton DnB
PSG -1 AH
Valencia DnB
Real M DnB
Dortmund DnB
Chelsea +0.5
Pittsburgh Reg
Dallas ML
Leverkusen or Frankfurt

@82,50

RedPed

Whatabouter.
1. West Ham or draw, Bayern Munich, Barnsley, Velez Mostar, Wolfsburg/Dortmund-BTTS, Crusaders, Sligo Rovers, Sparta Rotterdam, Valmeiras FK @42.1
2. Brighton, PSG, Besiktas, Union Berlin, Puskas Academy, HNK Gorica or draw, Auxerre, PSV @23.36
3. West Ham/Chelsea >1.5, Bayern Munich, Sligo Rovers, Watford, Cambridge Utd, Coleraine or draw, Wolfsburg or Dortmund, Real Madrid/Betis >1.5, Sheriff Tiraspol/Sf.Gheorghe >2.5 @22.15

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Fecking scousers, got me a quick flip today.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Liverpool and Bayern Munich wiping all the accas out before the day's even started.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I stuck money on Bayern after they went 1-0 down thinking they’d breeze back into the game. Shows what I know.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I stuck money on Bayern after they went 1-0 down thinking they’d breeze back into the game. Shows what I know.
They subbed off Coman, Sane and Goretzka for Choupo Moting, Nianzou and Musiala at HT being 1-0 down. Nobody that wants to win does that. Shocking.

Had a punt on Bayern -0.5 when being 0-2 down @1.85. Thank feck they scored the cheapest goal ever.