Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
They subbed off Coman, Sane and Goretzka for Choupo Moting, Nianzou and Musiala at HT being 1-0 down. Nobody that wants to win does that. Shocking.

Had a punt on Bayern -0.5 when being 0-2 down @1.85. Thank feck they scored the cheapest goal ever.
I thought that. They know they’ll just win next week I guess, maybe even tomorrow if Leipzig mess up.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
They subbed off Coman, Sane and Goretzka for Choupo Moting, Nianzou and Musiala at HT being 1-0 down. Nobody that wants to win does that. Shocking.

Had a punt on Bayern -0.5 when being 0-2 down @1.85. Thank feck they scored the cheapest goal ever.
That's basically as bad at match fixing.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ladbrokes 5-A-Side free bet:

Henderson to keep a clean sheet
Fred 3+ Tackles
McTominay 50+ Passes
Rashford 2+ Shots
Greenwood 1+ Goals
@41.00

Least confident about the clean sheet but hey ho it's a freebie.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
1. AS Monaco, RB Leipzig, Sparta Prague, Dynamo Kiev, BSC Young Boys, Ternana, Legia Warsaw, Slavia Prague, Dinamo Zagreb, Fenerbahce @23.99
2. Atalanta, Atletico Madrid or draw, Man City/Tottenham >1.5, Rangers, Shakhtyor Soligorsk or FC Rukh Brest, Shakhtar Donetsk, Apollon Limassol, Partizan Belgrade, Barcelona, CSKA Sofia @16.55

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Atletico Madrid @2.00

Bilbaos form is terrible atm. Last eight games: LDDLDDLD = 5 draws 3 losses. Atletico still in a title race, two points clear. This is a must win for them.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Were 2 minutes away from hitting x200 accas.
Had sevilla - granada under 2,5 and no BTTS. Granada gets the softest VAR pen in stoppage time... feck off!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Santa Cruz DC @1.8 and win at 3.1 tonight. Good chance game doesn't go ahead but should be comfortable favourites.

Game was meant to happen Friday, got postponed til now. Santa Cruz opened evens for that and got hit to 1/3 for win. No idea what the pricing is about today, they should have just copied that pricing but they messed up. No issues with covid etc, at least as far as has been reported. Think Potosi might be refusing to play however so game might not go ahead but it's huge value if it happens.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Scott Dann to be booked @5.50.

Leicester will be going for it, to secure their league position.
Up against Vardy, and Madison.
Hasn't played in a while.
Rain.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Monday picks!

Vancouver ML @1,80
Arizona TT o2,5 @1,60
Florida ML @1,80

Early lean Edmonton ML but will decide later.

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
On Santa Cruz DC @1.8 and win at 3.1 tonight. Good chance game doesn't go ahead but should be comfortable favourites.

Game was meant to happen Friday, got postponed til now. Santa Cruz opened evens for that and got hit to 1/3 for win. No idea what the pricing is about today, they should have just copied that pricing but they messed up. No issues with covid etc, at least as far as has been reported. Think Potosi might be refusing to play however so game might not go ahead but it's huge value if it happens.
Wish I saw this earlier. 2-0 up

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Wish I saw this earlier. 2-0 up
Was postponed yup.

Potosi refused to stay the extra night as they couldn’t afford it they claimed. Santa Cruz even offered to pay the accommodation costs but Potosi refused. Another bizarre scenario that only happens in Bolivia. Real shame as was a very good bet. Hopefully the rescheduled game has similar pricing.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Was postponed yup.

Potosi refused to stay the extra night as they couldn’t afford it they claimed. Santa Cruz even offered to pay the accommodation costs but Potosi refused. Another bizarre scenario that only happens in Bolivia. Real shame as was a very good bet. Hopefully the rescheduled game has similar pricing.
Aha I just searched for Santa Cruz and another game came up in Chile yesterday. The odds were similar but didn’t look more into it.
shame it was postponed.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Monday picks!

Vancouver ML @1,80
Arizona TT o2,5 @1,60
Florida ML @1,80

Early lean Edmonton ML but will decide later.
2/4. Not a great night for hockey.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
2 at Ascot tomorrow, Supremacy 8/11,3.20
And Haqeeqy 11/8, 3.55

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Skybet have a decent boost on tonight’s CL game:

Madrid to win, both teams to score, 3 corners each, 10 booking points each. 10/1.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
2 at Ascot tomorrow, Supremacy 8/11,3.20
And Haqeeqy 11/8, 3.55
Supremacy absolute blown up there, don’t know what else to say but wow, really sorry to anyone that’s following me

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I have PSG as slightly favourites. Going with PSG @ 3.80 and DnB @2.5

RedPed

Whatabouter.
When was the last time Mbappe didn't register a shot on target? Just needed the lazy fecker to get at least 2 shots off for 1 Gee. The bastard.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I was tempted by them too. Ended up lumping on BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 1.98 which I thought was pretty great.
Yeah should’ve taken the BTTS. But got tempted on the odds for PSG win. Felt good after first half but all went downhill after that.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Yeah should’ve taken the BTTS. But got tempted on the odds for PSG win. Felt good after first half but all went downhill after that.
Yeah, Poch's game management wasn't the best tonight. Obviously not helped by Gueye though.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I've had a little bet on Marshall Plan at Lingfield 3:55 tomorrow. Currently @ 2.25.

Think it should win, Dettori booked to ride instead of Havlin for the Gosden team. Its main market rival (Al Nefud) I'm not really convinced will benefit from going up in trip to 1m4 after running out of gas and getting soundly beaten over 1m2f last time out.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ah man, you didn't put 250 on did you?
I did go for that one with Foden 1+ Shot on Target @5.00. But also had
Mbappe 2+ SOTs, Foden 2+ SOTs, 4+ corners each team, 20+ booking points each team @34.00
Mbappe 2+ SOTs, Mbappe to score, Mahrez 2+ SOTs, Foden 1+ SOT, Neymar 1+ SOT, Paredes to be booked, PSG 2.5+ corners, 1.5+ goals, PSG or Man City @82.30

Just needed those Mbappe shots and a goal.

I'd only stuck a tenner on each.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
SHL playoffs tonight! Fifth and final match in the semifinals between Rogle and Skelleftea. I’ve had the correct result in all four previous games.

Rogle is huge favourites by the bookies in this one (1.60 ML), and I think they got it very wrong.
Their two best players is out injured and they’ve lost both games without them.

Skelleftea on the other hand got all the momentum and have found a way to win against Rogle now. Also, Skelleftea is the team that could go from 0-2 to 3-2 in this semi final series.

Rogle have never won SHL whilst Skelleftea has much more routine in these situations (semifinals almost every year)

I go with Skelleftea ML @2.60 in this.

Im Also on under 5.5 goals @1.65 in the other semifinal Vaxjo - Orebro.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
SHL playoffs tonight! Fifth and final match in the semifinals between Rogle and Skelleftea. I’ve had the correct result in all four previous games.

Rogle is huge favourites by the bookies in this one (1.60 ML), and I think they got it very wrong.

Skelleftea on the other hand got all the momentum and have found a way to win against Rogle now. Also, Skelleftea is the team that could go from 0-2 to 3-2 in this semi final series.

Rogle have never won SHL whilst Skelleftea has much more routine in these situations (semifinals almost every year)

Edit! Rogle have one of their players back tonight. So only one player missing.
Im still going with Skelleftea though, but a bit smaller bet than I planned. Value is still on the underdog in this.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm

1/2. It was a tight game but Rogle could finish it off in the third period. Had a good feeling about the game but it wasn’t meant to be a final for Skelleftea this year. The unders hit in the other game.

rimzy

Colo Colo has 18 players less for their match this Saturday, 1 infected and 17 close contacts that must stay in quarantine. The match will be played anyway
Doesn’t look like the bookies have caught on to this yet, might be worth a punt on Nublense.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Colo Colo has 18 players less for their match this Saturday, 1 infected and 17 close contacts that must stay in quarantine. The match will be played anyway
Doesn’t look like the bookies have caught on to this yet, might be worth a punt on Nublense.
Looks amazing, I’ve followed. Looks like at best it’ll be 3/4 decent players and 7 kids.