Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

rimzy

Looks amazing, I’ve followed. Looks like at best it’ll be 3/4 decent players and 7 kids.
Took a punt at -2 Nublense handicap at 15/1, just waiting for Ladbrokes to void the bet now..

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
What do you and @Spiersey think fair price is? I can get 2.0 for Nublense. Is that value in your opinions?
I would be lying if I said I knew fair price for certain. I quickly did likely squad this morning (removing the 18 from last match day and 4 injured/suspended players) and I probably make about 1/5 fair price and a -1.75 line. Looks potentially like 4 older players (who haven’t played for months) and the rest kids.
South American football is a bit weird, generally the best teams in the league; their subs are very very strong and would finish mid table in the league. However Colo are missing their best subs as they were in the match day squad so I’d expect a 2/3 goal win really. I don’t follow Chile football properly anymore though, but that’s roughly the price I would make it based off expected teams. Probably a 50/50 game anyway full v full so they really should win.

SambaBoy

How do you get around accounts not limiting your stakes?

Bet365 have limited me on everything apart from the big games, max stake is like £1.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm

Bet365 have limited me on everything apart from the big games, max stake is like £1.
Why are you limited?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

You dont.

Use the exchange or start creating accounts with family and friends details.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

Just need to use other sites and source accounts from friends/families. If you're taking early value on Oz lower league you will get limited if on decent stakes. No way around it.

Flanders Devil

I would be lying if I said I knew fair price for certain. I quickly did likely squad this morning (removing the 18 from last match day and 4 injured/suspended players) and I probably make about 1/5 fair price and a -1.75 line. Looks potentially like 4 older players (who haven’t played for months) and the rest kids.
South American football is a bit weird, generally the best teams in the league; their subs are very very strong and would finish mid table in the league. However Colo are missing their best subs as they were in the match day squad so I’d expect a 2/3 goal win really. I don’t follow Chile football properly anymore though, but that’s roughly the price I would make it based off expected teams. Probably a 50/50 game anyway full v full so they really should win.
thanks @Spiersey - I know nothing about Chilean league at all, so that’s interesting insight. I ended up getting a medium amount (for me) on before they closed the market here. Fingers crossed!

SambaBoy

Yeah that’s annoying. I picked a team when came out yesterday at @8 and they took it down within an hour, got limited and came back on @4.5

Decent value for today
Moreland Zebras to win v Werribee. Moreland favourites for the league before the start, had a terrible start due to injuries but getting players back now and new manager. Just signed one of the leagues best strikers too.
Nunawading to win v North Sunshine Eagles @4.5. This is the one that got taken down. Nuna have a lot of former A league players so if they all decide to play, they are a good team on their day, but they seem to drop a lot of points to nothing team. Still value I think for small amount.

Altona Magic @2.15 and Oakleigh @2
Altona yet to win, but big spenders for the division and have good players. Eastern Lions who they are are like a Burnley, pick up points despite having a poor team, but think Altona will get something today.
Oakleigh I think there the best team in division. Port Melbourne decent on day but I’d expect oakleigh to win.
Bentleigh are good odds too. Had slow start to season but generally one of the better teams, players returning from injury and a few new signings
Them last 3 are all in Prem , where there is a lot of draws and teams cancelling each other so I tend to do double chance.

Last edited:

SambaBoy

Moreland and Nuna both won 3-1. Nuna were 7.5 to start with.

In the Prem, Altona Magic drew and Oakleigh lost. Going to stay away from the Prem games, too unpredictable, and bookies seem to get the odds about right.

heinze58

Supports
SETI
I’ve gone for a double of:

Akhmat Grozny to beat Rotor Volgograd
mladost doboj kakanj to beat Krupa

rotor in lousy form and kakanj have won the last 4 vs krupe. 10-1 seemed decent.

M15 Red.

Missed the Nublense tip. Price was gone. Looks a good bet.

Utd vs Liverpool.

Both to score no.
Over 6 corners.
Rashford to have a shot on target.
Liverpool to have more bookings.

@9/1.

Flanders Devil

Moreland and Nuna both won 3-1. Nuna were 7.5 to start with.

In the Prem, Altona Magic drew and Oakleigh lost. Going to stay away from the Prem games, too unpredictable, and bookies seem to get the odds about right.
Nice one! Shame you are getting limited. I try to follow your tips on the Victorian games, as I’m a Aussie so there’s a bit more interest and time zones / betting options.
Unfortunately I missed this round of tips tho! Please keep em coming!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Thank god Nublense cover every line. Was in a bad bad way at 1-0 down. Was very close to retiring and calling it a day after the month I’ve had.

PogBruno

Colo Colo has 18 players less for their match this Saturday, 1 infected and 17 close contacts that must stay in quarantine. The match will be played anyway
Doesn’t look like the bookies have caught on to this yet, might be worth a punt on Nublense.
won it 5-1

Saw this late, what were the odds ?

Flanders Devil

Thank god Nublense cover every line. Was in a bad bad way at 1-0 down. Was very close to retiring and calling it a day after the month I’ve had.
Yeah I was watching the score line nervously at 1-1 half time.
Looked comfortable in the end, but the goals game late..

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Fernandes and Salah 2+ Shots on Target @11.00 with SkyBet Boost.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Colo Colo has 18 players less for their match this Saturday, 1 infected and 17 close contacts that must stay in quarantine. The match will be played anyway
Doesn’t look like the bookies have caught on to this yet, might be worth a punt on Nublense.
Cheers mate, great bet.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Had a nice bet on Derby U23 v United U23 over 1.5 first half @ 2.03. Took 4 minutes to win :lol:

Had a bet on West Ham against Burnley. Really strong front 4 of Antonio, Lingard, Benhrama, Lanzini should be too much for a Burnley and @ 2.35 is pretty decent.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
A punt in two more goals at Sporting - Barcelona. Sporting is 2-0 down and they have to take several risks now. Small punt on Barça to score next goal.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Is that the futsal game?
Yes, and my small punt just failed :lol:

But one more goal to go on the regular punt.

Edit: the game was on a stalemate tbh, and Barça missed two goals on the quick counter. Was expecting a goal later in the game, but Barça lost focus mainly because Zicky Té is a physical and technical beast.
Beware that black kid Zicky: he's going to be futsal golden ball

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Done. It was a relatively low odd (1.61) but Sporting was taking so many risks that it would be almost impossible for the score to remain low

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Over 4.0 cards in man city - psg @ 1.6

Fancy the over 4.5 too @ 1.83 but played it safe incase it ends on 4 cards. I actually see there being about 7 or something.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Over 4.0 cards in man city - psg @ 1.6

Fancy the over 4.5 too @ 1.83 but played it safe incase it ends on 4 cards. I actually see there being about 7 or something.
Herrera to get booked @3.00 is a good one also.
putting in
Over 2.5 goals
BTTS
@6.00

RedPed

Whatabouter.
My only worry is Herrera will be hooked before he can get a card. I did consider Herrera, neymar, and parades all the be carded too.
My thoughts exactly. I looked at the bench and thought he ain't gonna last the full 90.

Went for Foden 2+ Shots on Target and Neymar 1+ Shots on Target @6.00