Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

Sylar

United v Leicester - BTTS & O2.5 @ 2.38

Seems good value. Leicester need a win. We will presumably rotate from the other day and our home form has been inconsistent. Fully expecting BTTS and they’ll probably be another goal at least IMO.
One more with 70 mins left :)

Withnail

United v Leicester - BTTS & O2.5 @ 2.38

Seems good value. Leicester need a win. We will presumably rotate from the other day and our home form has been inconsistent. Fully expecting BTTS and they’ll probably be another goal at least IMO.
Followed you on this. Looking good so far.

Also stuck in small one on Greenwood anytime.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I will keep an eye on the SHL playoffs tonight Timra - Bjorkloven. There might be some great value live. It’s best of seven games and Timra leads the series 3-1 and playing on home Ice tonight.

If they have a lead in third period there could be goals galore in that third period. Let’s say Timra going in to third period with a 3-2 lead. The handicaps -1.5 -2.5 and -3.5 will most likely go in.

Last game i won on handicaps up to -3.5 because timra scored 3 goals in open net.

I will have a punt pre game on Timra -1.5 but will go big of I can live.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I will keep an eye on the SHL playoffs tonight Timra - Bjorkloven. There might be some great value live. It’s best of seven games and Timra leads the series 3-1 and playing on home Ice tonight.

If they have a lead in third period there could be goals galore in that third period. Let’s say Timra going in to third period with a 3-2 lead. The handicaps -1.5 -2.5 and -3.5 will most likely go in.

Last game i won on handicaps up to -3.5 because timra scored 3 goals in open net.

I will have a punt pre game on Timra -1.5 but will go big of I can live.
Timra scored early. Im on -1.5 and -2.5 already. I think up to -3.5 is worth a punt.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Bjorkloven changing goalie after 4 minutes. Injury.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Nice work, I just got home and seen this then realised it had started.
Yeah. Im on all handicaps -1.5 to -4.5.
Think Bjorkloven will have a go and take out the goalie so theres still a chance on the -5.5 @2.00 handicap. Not sure they will take out the goalie though but they have nothing to lose because its the last game for them this season. Im on -5.5 also but small stake.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Yeah. Im on all handicaps -1.5 to -4.5.
Think Bjorkloven will have a go and take out the goalie so theres still a chance on the -5.5 @2.00 handicap. Not sure they will take out the goalie though but they have nothing to lose because its the last game for them this season. Im on -5.5 also but small stake.
No open net goals. Ended 5-0.

RedDevilRoshi

Don’t know why but I decided earlier to place a small bet on the outcome of all the Scottish Premiership matches tonight. Can’t believe it came in!

Rangers 1/2 (won 3-0)
Draw (Dundee Utd - Motherwell) 9/4 (drew 2-2)
Celtic 2/5 (won 4-0)
Hibernian 7/4 (won 1-0) - the one I’m buzzing about the most as Hibs are my local team and tonight’s victory seals 3rd place in the league and a spot in next seasons Europa League Play-Off round. Guaranteed European football till December at least which is huge for us! :D
Ross County EVS (won 2-1)
Draw (Kilmarnock - St Mirren) 23/10 (drew 3-3)

£6 stake returned £743.24 :D:D:D:D

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Don’t know why but I decided earlier to place a small bet on the outcome of all the Scottish Premiership matches tonight. Can’t believe it came in!

Rangers 1/2 (won 3-0)
Draw (Dundee Utd - Motherwell) 9/4 (drew 2-2)
Celtic 2/5 (won 4-0)
Hibernian 7/4 (won 1-0) - the one I’m buzzing about the most as Hibs are my local team and tonight’s victory seals 3rd place in the league and a spot in next seasons Europa League Play-Off round. Guaranteed European football till December at least which is huge for us! :D
Ross County EVS (won 2-1)
Draw (Kilmarnock - St Mirren) 23/10 (drew 3-3)

£6 stake returned £743.24 :D:D:D:D
Congrats, nice play!
I was tempted by the odds on Rangers and Celtic, but decided to not bet since they didn’t have anything to play for.

Lazio’s 95th minute winner won me some tonight :)

RedDevilRoshi

Congrats, nice play!
I was tempted by the odds on Rangers and Celtic, but decided to not bet since they didn’t have anything to play for.

Lazio’s 95th minute winner won me some tonight :)
Cheers mate, that’s one of my biggest wins for quite sometime :)

Oh very nice, congrats!

VivaRonaldo85

Liverpool clear favs to win at Old Trafford tonight yet we’re 13 points clear and at home. Assume the bookies think Liverpool will be buoyed by Chelsea’s loss last night needing a win and knowing we will finish top 4 whatever so may be won’t be at it. Apart from Maguire, I expect a strong side. Interesting.

SambaBoy

Melbourne Victory NPL and Brunswick double @2.4

victory in NPL 3 and Brunswick NPL 2

Both should win comfortably. Playing on good pitches which should suit them both.

SambaBoy

Melbourne Victory NPL and Brunswick double @2.4

victory in NPL 3 and Brunswick NPL 2

Both should win comfortably. Playing on good pitches which should suit them both.
Victory won 7-0. Brunswick conceded in the 91st minute to draw 2-2. Sorry if anyone followed.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Too early to follow, but even if did, no worries. That's betting.

I was thinking of having some betting fun with Turkey and their last matchday, but odds are pretty terrible to bother. Galatasaray needs to win big (3+ goal difference more than Besiktas in just one game) to be champions, if Besiktas wins that is. Even chokers Fenerbahce have some small chance. Exciting finish to their league. I miss that here.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Vegas have dominated Minnesota first period But somehow still 0-0. Great opportunity to play Vegas at decent odds

Moneyline @1.65
Regulation @2.25

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Vegas have dominated Minnesota first period But somehow still 0-0. Great opportunity to play Vegas at decent odds

Moneyline @1.65
Regulation @2.25
Vegas lost 0-1 in overtime. They had about 1000 chances to finish it off in regulation but nope not today!

M15 Red.

United vs Fulham.

Both to score No.
Over 1 Fulham booking.
Over 5 United corners.
Cavani anytime.

@11/1.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
NHL Playoffs!

Vegas regulation @1.95

Islanders - Penguins under 2 AH first period @1.75

Florida ML @1.90

NHL playoffs is not that easy to bet on. But I go with the teams that I like the most for the night.
Florida, Vegas and Pittsburgh all needs a win badly tonight.

Tampa - Florida is the best series I’ve seen in many years. I recommend everyone to watch it if you can.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
NHL Playoffs!

Vegas regulation @1.95

Islanders - Penguins under 2 AH first period @1.75

Florida ML @1.90

NHL playoffs is not that easy to bet on. But I go with the teams that I like the most for the night.
Florida, Vegas and Pittsburgh all needs a win badly tonight.

Tampa - Florida is the best series I’ve seen in many years. I recommend everyone to watch it if you can.
Vegas won, Florida lost and Isles void so basically +/- = 0 from that.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
The NHL playoffs train rolls on!

Canes Reg @1.80
Oilers Reg @1.95
Caps - Bruins under 6.5 @1.50

Lets get it!

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I see some potential on Andorra wining today. Joventut is already qualified for the playoff, so they wont be risking giving too much game time to their main players.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
The NHL playoffs train rolls on!

Canes Reg @1.80
Oilers Reg @1.95
Caps - Bruins under 6.5 @1.50

Lets get it!
Canes win, Oilers lost, Caps under 6.5 so thats 2/1 for yesterday.

rimzy

Who’s everyone betting on for the euros?
Just seen France are 5/1, I know that they are in the ‘Group of death’ but surely that’s great value given their squad.

ROFLUTION

@Spiersey any good bets for the final round in most of europe?

There's gotta be a lot of "incentive" bets this weekend and games like in Spain where opponents historically have put down their arms in favor for a relegation-candidate. Favor for a favor. Seen a lot in Spain

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Decent odds on Valencia today against Huesca. 19/5 for a win, 6/5 double chance. Huesca are out of the drop zone on goal difference heading into the final day, and Valencia have nothing to play for hence the odds, but worth a look.

Bilbao are in a similar position and also have decent odds.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Croatian First Division
Osijek - Istra, odds are 2.5

Apparently its fixed, dont follow the league but seems like owners are either connected or in good relations + Osijek gonna play without shitloads of players so even if its not fixed its worth a try.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Decent odds on Valencia today against Huesca. 19/5 for a win, 6/5 double chance. Huesca are out of the drop zone on goal difference heading into the final day, and Valencia have nothing to play for hence the odds, but worth a look.

Bilbao are in a similar position and also have decent odds.
All three clubs below Huesca can finish above it, need a draw not to worry about others.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Roma -0.5 AH @2.1 when being down 2-0 at HT. Medium/Large stake