Football & Sports Betting Thread 2020/2021

heinze58

Supports
SETI
Medkila women v Fart women today in the Norwegian league. Medkila should blow them away.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Hurricanes reg @1.85
Hurricanes -1.5 @2.45

Canes are a perfect 6-0 at home ice against Nashville this season. Tonight with 12000 in audience. They lost last two games in OT and I dont think they want to make the same mistake three times in a row. Should be dominating this from the start. They have a much deeper and superior squad to Nashville too.

Sylar

For some reason, on Ladbrokes, when I am looking at out right winner for Europa League it still shows Roma and arsenal
And still allows each way

So I've put a shit load of money on Villarreal each way. (Places 1 or 2)
Now the bet might be cancelled as an error but if it's not

If villareal win I get compensation for United fckin up, and if United win I get some money back anyway

PogBruno

Would you take 'a goal to be scored in each half' in Europa league Final game, at boosted odds of 3.0?

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Hurricanes reg @1.85
Hurricanes -1.5 @2.45

Canes are a perfect 6-0 at home ice against Nashville this season. Tonight with 12000 in audience. They lost last two games in OT and I dont think they want to make the same mistake three times in a row. Should be dominating this from the start. They have a much deeper and superior squad to Nashville too.
Hurricanes wins in OT. No straight win.

Dinghy

Pogba in a midfield two to be booked @4.50. Easy money.

Pogba to hit the post @26

Rashford to hit the post @26

Greenwood to hit the post @26

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Any three of Cavani, Fernandes, Greenwood or Moreno to have 2+ Shots On Target each @9.00

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Winner, made it hard for himself there didn’t think was getting there but did it easily enough in the end,

fancy one tomorrow over in Japan, Efforia around 15/8 only ever had one run 1/1 could be a monster, not sure of the race but will post when I find out.
Runs on Sunday, odds on but should win.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Tip......

Emporium Flame has been declared to make his debut on Monday in the 2.55 at Redcar over 5 furlongs, Jason Hart takes the ride. He has been going very well at home and we think this is the right time to make his debut; he’s a horse with lots of natural speed. Redcar is a perfect course for newcomers being a very flat and fair track. From how he moves and how he is bred he will be best effective on good ground, with the sun shining and the ground drying he should get it. It is going to be a big day for him with lots going on, let us hope everything goes right and he runs a nice race. Good luck to everybody involved

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Tip......

Emporium Flame has been declared to make his debut on Monday in the 2.55 at Redcar over 5 furlongs, Jason Hart takes the ride. He has been going very well at home and we think this is the right time to make his debut; he’s a horse with lots of natural speed. Redcar is a perfect course for newcomers being a very flat and fair track. From how he moves and how he is bred he will be best effective on good ground, with the sun shining and the ground drying he should get it. It is going to be a big day for him with lots going on, let us hope everything goes right and he runs a nice race. Good luck to everybody involved
Nope sorry

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Croatia O2.5 TG v Armenia @ 1.83

Pretty strong Croatia team against an Armenia team that probably will score to I think they score at the very least 2 goals.

Berbaclass

Croatia O2.5 TG v Armenia @ 1.83

Pretty strong Croatia team against an Armenia team that probably will score to I think they score at the very least 2 goals.
Can’t believe this will lose. They’ve been so wasteful and missed 2/3 golden chances

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I know its only friendlies but I think Netherlands and Germany will be two of the disappointments this Euro Cup. Can see Spain and England going out before the semis too.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
One bet for me today, East Asia 3.30 Goodwood (3-1) 2-1 now.

Berbaclass

Had two bets for this evening

Jets v Canadians O5.5 @2.32. Low scoring game last time (1-0 Mon) and I think with potentially the series on the line for Winnipeg tonight I think there will be some goals tonight.

The other is a double on BTTS & Over 2.5 in the Germany/Portugal U21 ( @2.23) game and also the Belgium v Croatia ( @2.28) game. Odds on the double @ 5.08

Neo_Mufc

Any recommendations to get a few bets for the Euros. I don't particular fancy backing outrights.

Wouldn't mind doing a fun bet each day maybe an acca or something else.

Berbaclass

Had two bets for this evening

Jets v Canadians O5.5 @2.32. Low scoring game last time (1-0 Mon) and I think with potentially the series on the line for Winnipeg tonight I think there will be some goals tonight.

The other is a double on BTTS & Over 2.5 in the Germany/Portugal U21 ( @2.23) game and also the Belgium v Croatia ( @2.28) game. Odds on the double @ 5.08
Football was a horrible bet. Hockey was good though, just about.

SambaBoy

Any recommendations to get a few bets for the Euros. I don't particular fancy backing outrights.

Wouldn't mind doing a fun bet each day maybe an acca or something else.
I've done Lukaku to be Belgium's top goalscorer and Kane's to be in England in a double, think odds were 3.3.

I fancy Italy as an outsider but haven't put any money on it yet.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
After East Asia winning, done few bets for Ascot,

Golden Pal weeks ago In the kings stand but forget that, a NR....

Palace Pier, Queen Anne 1/2, Stradivarius, Gold Cup 5/4. Double

Tenebrism, Queen Mary, 6/1

Campanelle, Commonwealth Cup, 5/1 Point Londsdale, Chesham Stakes 5/2. Double