Football & Sports Betting Thread 2021/2022

Wilkohler

Supports
Union Berlin
Sporting Lisbon can be added to the c*nt list. I needed them to win for £980.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
1. AC Milan, Barcelona, Ajax, PSG, IFK Norrkoping, Benfica, Tottenham, Man Utd, Partizan, Slovan Bratislava @14.95

2. Napoli, Atletico Madrid or draw, Ludogorets, Club Brugge or draw, AS Roma, Slavia Prague, Flora Tallinn, Shakhtar Donetsk @12.13

3. Ajax, Wolves/Man Utd >1.5, Barcelona, PSG, FC Copenhagen, Partizan, Benfica, Ludogorets, Viktoria Plzen, Atletico Madrid or draw @13.94

4. Colo Colo, Almeria, Trabzonspor or draw, Olimpija Ljubljana, Red Star Belgrade, FC Midtjylland or draw, Tottenham/Watford >1.5, Sturm Graz or draw, Djurgardens IF or draw @18.73

Flanders Devil

I have a small game multi, just for interest sake. Neves to have one or more shots on target + Bruno anytime goal scorer + man Utd 2-1 win.

40-1

no real insight, but I can see Neves playing well and trying his long range shots, Bruno being extra pumped cos of his mate Ronaldo. And just want us to win!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
United to win
Greenwood 2+ Shots on Target
United 6+ corners
Wolves 20+ booking points
@9.00

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Greenwood to score 2+
Over 2.5 goals
Over 7.5 Corners
Marcal to be booked
BTTS
Man Utd First Goal

100/1

Jagga7

Won my 1st ever DFS tourney, not the biggest prize but absolutely buzzing, this is the first season I'm actually trying this so glad to get an early win.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Most books use OPTA official stats to settle bets, have a look on there to see if it counted.
It didn't but their definition of a shot on target is

A shot on target is defined as any goal attempt that: a) Goes into the net regardless of intent or b) Is a clear attempt to score that would have gone into the net but for being saved by the goalkeeper
I've tried showing evidence to Betfair in this case but they're telling me that because a corner wasn't given then it's not a shot on target :lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
1. AC Milan, Barcelona, Ajax, PSG, IFK Norrkoping, Benfica, Tottenham, Man Utd, Partizan, Slovan Bratislava @14.95

2. Napoli, Atletico Madrid or draw, Ludogorets, Club Brugge or draw, AS Roma, Slavia Prague, Flora Tallinn, Shakhtar Donetsk @12.13

3. Ajax, Wolves/Man Utd >1.5, Barcelona, PSG, FC Copenhagen, Partizan, Benfica, Ludogorets, Viktoria Plzen, Atletico Madrid or draw @13.94

4. Colo Colo, Almeria, Trabzonspor or draw, Olimpija Ljubljana, Red Star Belgrade, FC Midtjylland or draw, Tottenham/Watford >1.5, Sturm Graz or draw, Djurgardens IF or draw @18.73
At least one of my accas came good. Partizan 4-0 up with a few mins left. Just need Atletico to pull their finger out for another 5-fold.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Cannot believe that Atleti game. 16 corners and 24 goal attempts…

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I cashed out for £75 when they equalised first time round. They just always seem to feck up.
Yep. I had them draw no bet so that own goal saved things but it’s never easy when they’re involved :lol:

Flanders Devil

I'm fuming becasue I did something similar and they didn't count the Greenwood shot that got tipped wide as on target :mad:
Fecking sickening. That bet should have landed! :mad:
I hate these kind of technicalities. They seem to always go against you! The other scenario were I’m not sure of is the example of where an offside passage of play is allowed as play on because there’s no advantage.
For example in yesterday’s game, when Sais tries that bicycle kick, IF he gets that on target and De Gea just picks it up easily and plays on, would that have counted as a shot on target (despite Jiminez being offside in the build up)?

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
F1 fecked me right over yesterday, had a couple drives "not to be classified" but with the whole bullshit "race" I lost all bets for fecks sake.

Jagga7

Jeonbuk ML vs Pohang in the South Korean league @ 1.82, I have it as some value.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Denmark, France, Austria, Netherlands, Portugal, Turkey, Latvia @7.98

Mbappe & Benzema to score anytime
Kimpembe to be carded
Under 4.5 goals
France over 5.5 corners
Under 79.5 Booking points
@31.00

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Always bet on Maguire to have a headed shot on target for England. 6/1 tonight. Sky bet only let me put 20 on that price but it’s money in the bank. He should have had one on target within the first 15 mins… gonna back this bet in every qualifier. Teams can’t handle Harry

Sylar

Always bet on Maguire to have a headed shot on target for England. 6/1 tonight. Sky bet only let me put 20 on that price but it’s money in the bank. He should have had one on target within the first 15 mins… gonna back this bet in every qualifier. Teams can’t handle Harry
This was a Euros banker for me. Missed it today.

Sylar

England have missed about 4 one on ones, three by Kane.