Football & Sports Betting Thread 2021/2022

Flanders Devil

Always bet on Maguire to have a headed shot on target for England. 6/1 tonight. Sky bet only let me put 20 on that price but it’s money in the bank. He should have had one on target within the first 15 mins… gonna back this bet in every qualifier. Teams can’t handle Harry
Great call. Didn’t get on this time, but will be next game!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Always bet on Maguire to have a headed shot on target for England. 6/1 tonight. Sky bet only let me put 20 on that price but it’s money in the bank. He should have had one on target within the first 15 mins… gonna back this bet in every qualifier. Teams can’t handle Harry
Yeah that was nailed on to be fair. Lumped on that too. Also had England to win, over 2.5 goals, England 5+ corners and Hungary 20+ booking points @5.00. Just needed a Maguire card and 2 more corners for my higher odds Builders.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Lumped some of the winnings on a North/South American overnighter:

Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay or draw, Canada, Mexico, USA @7.10

Hopefully wake up to a nice surprise but I'm guessing there'll be the usual feck up amongst that lot.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I like :
Argentina to score 3+ goals, 6+ Argentina corners & 20+ Venezuela booking pts @ 5/1

skybet. These same game multi bets are a trap but I like the look of this

Just a cheeky 20 quid.

Edit: finished on 5 corners. Cashed out on 87 mins. Ended up 3-1 to Argentina. Knew it wasn’t going to come in at that stage.

Last edited:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Azerbaijan goalkeeper to be booked @3.50. been time wasting for ages and has already been warned by the ref.

madRedDevil07

In-Play
Wales double Chance @ 2.1. Wales are playing well in 2nd half and at least should draw this one.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Came back to collect my £200 from a £50 bet only to realize Kazakhstan equalized 5 minutes into stoppage time. :lol: And I was madly celebrating Norway scoring 2 minutes into stoppage time to get my -3 handicap.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Came back to collect my £200 from a £50 bet only to realize Kazakhstan equalized 5 minutes into stoppage time. :lol: And I was madly celebrating Norway scoring 2 minutes into stoppage time to get my -3 handicap.
Ha ha, me too, yeah that Kazakhstan goal killed my 11-fold for nearly £400.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Ha ha, me too, yeah that Kazakhstan goal killed my 11-fold for nearly £400.
Internationals are usually quite good for multi game accumulator, I only just won £250 last weekend by betting on numerous 1/5s and lower where the only game that had me sweating was Faroe v Denmark. Bosnia getting one in 85th minute and Norway grabbing a pointless goal in 92nd would have been too much luck I guess.

madRedDevil07

as in all 3 teams minus 1 or just Russia? Odds should be double that for 3 x -1
I had gone for Denmark and Netherlands wins and Russia -1.5.
Could have gone for -1.5 for all 3, in hindsight.
Good international break for a change.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I had gone for Denmark and Netherlands wins and Russia -1.5.
Could have gone for -1.5 for all 3, in hindsight.
Good international break for a change.
Definitely! Nice for a change to get a few winners. Cheers for the tip. Have you any for tonight? I’m just going on Harry to get a header on target at 5/1. It’s been profitable since the Euros as I was saying above. :)

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Reckon Sakkari will have too much for Radanescu in the tennis tonight. Just a win @1.66.

Can double with Sabalenka too for over evens.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Just like Bencic should have?
Yeah, pretty much. I steered clear of Bencic, just don't trust her to play to her potential lately. She's a weird one. I think with the pressure of a semi final it will just be too much tbh, even though the crowd will be behind her. Sakkari has nothing to lose here imo, she won't really feel the need to push the game.

So 6-0 6-0 radu it is :lol:

Danny Roberts

Yeah, pretty much. I steered clear of Bencic, just don't trust her to play to her potential lately. She's a weird one. I think with the pressure of a semi final it will just be too much tbh, even though the crowd will be behind her. Sakkari has nothing to lose here imo, she won't really feel the need to push the game.

So 6-0 6-0 radu it is :lol:
Not too far off! She’s amazing

RedPed

Whatabouter.
My free bet was due to expire so just quickly lumped it on this last night and promptly forgot all about it...until now.

Sylar

My free bet was due to expire so just quickly lumped it on this last night and promptly forgot all about it...until now.

All home teams won right? Does that happen a lot in S.America cos it seems like it.

Danny Roberts

:lol: I ended up going to bed after watching Sabalenka beat herself. Did Sakkari bottle it too or did Radu actually beat her?
She played really well but Sak not at her best. I just think Rad seems so much more mobile than many of the women. she reminds me of Murray, Djok and the top men in the way she can keep it alive sometimes.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
She played really well but Sak not at her best. I just think Rad seems so much more mobile than many of the women. she reminds me of Murray, Djok and the top men in the way she can keep it alive sometimes.
Fernandez is fast around the court too, gonna be a tiring watch :lol: