Football & Sports Betting Thread 2021/2022

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Very limited sites but Nassr win on Betvictor and Boyle at 1.5+ is a big bet. Big handicaps worth stakes too. I took up to -5. https://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/asia/afc-champions-league/al-nassr-tractor-x4KpDjDa/

I had 1.5 fair price assuming Tractor were in normal circumstances. Somehow they are broke, lost best players, have covid and injuries. They tried to withdraw but AFC said no so they’re just sending whoever they can. No one knows the squad but it’s expected to be reserves and kids.
Nassr squad is very good this year, made great signings. Can only play 4 foreigners annoyingly otherwise they’d win huge. I have won around 1.2 fair price if it’s the strongest squad tractor can send. Should be 3+ win easily if it’s a mixed squad and if it’s kids it’ll be 6+. It’s a guesswork bet but I can’t see any way that 1.5+ isn’t value for the win (and any markets aligned with that price). Worth the risk for me.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Okay so I havent had much time for research this upcoming weekend due to busy schedule but I have some bets in mind for tomorrow.

The SHL starts tomorrow and I think the teams that started the season in CHL two weeks ago will have advantage.
Also Arsenal have to get a win soon? :)

My Saturday Acca!
Frölunda Reg
Leksands ML
PSG -1 AH
Arsenal -1 AH
United
City DNB
Bayern München +0,5
Göteborg +0.5
@18.40

100 to make it 1840€ lets go.

Last edited:

Jagga7

I have bet on Urawa ML vs Yokohama @ 2.14in the J league, I have it as small value.

Last edited:

Dinghy

Arsenal to score 3 or more @2.85
United to score 4 or more @3.15
Soton - West Ham Over 3,5 goals @2.75
Rosenborg to score 3 or more @2.55
@62.95

Arsenal to score 4 or more @6.10
United to score 5 or more @6.25
Rosenborg to score 4 or more @5.25
@200.2

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Very limited sites but Nassr win on Betvictor and Boyle at 1.5+ is a big bet. Big handicaps worth stakes too. I took up to -5. https://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/asia/afc-champions-league/al-nassr-tractor-x4KpDjDa/

I had 1.5 fair price assuming Tractor were in normal circumstances. Somehow they are broke, lost best players, have covid and injuries. They tried to withdraw but AFC said no so they’re just sending whoever they can. No one knows the squad but it’s expected to be reserves and kids.
Nassr squad is very good this year, made great signings. Can only play 4 foreigners annoyingly otherwise they’d win huge. I have won around 1.2 fair price if it’s the strongest squad tractor can send. Should be 3+ win easily if it’s a mixed squad and if it’s kids it’ll be 6+. It’s a guesswork bet but I can’t see any way that 1.5+ isn’t value for the win (and any markets aligned with that price). Worth the risk for me.
You think over 3.5 @ 1.73 is good value?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
You think over 3.5 @ 1.73 is good value?
Nah, theres no goal scorers for Tractor so would rather take handicaps. I got someone on Fiverr to translate the squad for me earlier, I think -1.5 is value at prices currently, should be a 3+ win. Got covid currently so in bed but will post more details about player levels when on computer tomorrow. They only have 3 defenders, 4 midfielders and 3 attackers fit though along with 2 keepers. Will be players playing in random positions, new manager appointed 2 days ago also, they should be a mess.

Ole90+3

Nah, theres no goal scorers for Tractor so would rather take handicaps. I got someone on Fiverr to translate the squad for me earlier, I think -1.5 is value at prices currently, should be a 3+ win. Got covid currently so in bed but will post more details about player levels when on computer tomorrow. They only have 3 defenders, 4 midfielders and 3 attackers fit though along with 2 keepers. Will be players playing in random positions, new manager appointed 2 days ago also, they should be a mess.
Can’t find any bookmakers taking bets for the match

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Can’t find any bookmakers taking bets for the match
https://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/asia/afc-champions-league/al-nassr-tractor-x4KpDjDa/

Pinnacle priced it earlier today so odds have been hit a fair bit, about 1.2-25 now for win. -2.5 is probably fair line for me, hard to work out exactly without seeing how many players will be out of position. It'll come on more sites tomorrow, most pulled as they had no idea why the odds were dropping so much. Now that Pinnacle has priced they will be more confident in offering odds.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Taken the Ravens -3.5 @ 1.91 against the Raiders.

Think the road form of the Ravens plus the rushing game against a not so great LV defence will be enough.

dorchy

https://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/asia/afc-champions-league/al-nassr-tractor-x4KpDjDa/

Pinnacle priced it earlier today so odds have been hit a fair bit, about 1.2-25 now for win. -2.5 is probably fair line for me, hard to work out exactly without seeing how many players will be out of position. It'll come on more sites tomorrow, most pulled as they had no idea why the odds were dropping so much. Now that Pinnacle has priced they will be more confident in offering odds.
Any more news on expected lineups @Spiersey ?
Also hope the covid recovery is swift for you.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Any more news on expected lineups @Spiersey ?
Also hope the covid recovery is swift for you.
Teams as expected, I think Nassr should win 3-0 or something. Esteghal are much better than Tractor and they lost 2-0 to Hilal yesterday, will be very disappointing if they can't at least match that scoreline.

OG J0E

Supports
Arsenal
Took Nassr -2.0 at 1.66, went to 2.50 by kick-off :lol: Just gone 1-0 though

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Teams as expected, I think Nassr should win 3-0 or something. Esteghal are much better than Tractor and they lost 2-0 to Hilal yesterday, will be very disappointing if they can't at least match that scoreline.
Finished 1-0, annoyingly I needed 2 for any decent profit. Pretty lazy performance but should have scored more.

I have a guess bet for tomorrow on City U19s @1.95. Their squad for the competition is pretty incredible, it’s maybe the best ever. Palmer, Delap, Edozie + loads others that are great talents. However, I don’t think they’ll all travel, I’m expecting 1/2 to be involved with the first team. The market will back them tomorrow though. I would say it’s a large bet if they were all involved but can’t see it being the case. I did a medium stake and will adjust accordingly when teams are released. I think it’ll probably be a good bet as can’t see enough players being involved with the first team for it to not be value.

Funny tournament because they are pretty comfortably the favourites for the tournament but there’s almost zero chance that their squad is together after winter, best players will go out on loan I’m sure. They’ve almost too good of squad to actually win it.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Finished 1-0, annoyingly I needed 2 for any decent profit. Pretty lazy performance but should have scored more.

I have a guess bet for tomorrow on City U19s @1.95. Their squad for the competition is pretty incredible, it’s maybe the best ever. Palmer, Delap, Edozie + loads others that are great talents. However, I don’t think they’ll all travel, I’m expecting 1/2 to be involved with the first team. The market will back them tomorrow though. I would say it’s a large bet if they were all involved but can’t see it being the case. I did a medium stake and will adjust accordingly when teams are released. I think it’ll probably be a good bet as can’t see enough players being involved with the first team for it to not be value.

Funny tournament because they are pretty comfortably the favourites for the tournament but there’s almost zero chance that their squad is together after winter, best players will go out on loan I’m sure. They’ve almost too good of squad to actually win it.
Missing two best players, probably worth cashing for profit with them at 1.4 now. I think they'll still win but was pretty much nailed on they'd win with Palmer and Delap.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Gone with Atletico to win, Inter v Real BTTS, City -1.5, PSG -1.5 at 7/1... Have a good feeling about it.

SambaBoy

Missing two best players, probably worth cashing for profit with them at 1.4 now. I think they'll still win but was pretty much nailed on they'd win with Palmer and Delap.
Cheers for the tip. I let it ride and came in quite convincingly.

RedPed

Whatabouter.

Thanks for the Free Bet Mr365....oh and feck off Man City.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
1. PSG, Celtic, Wolfsburg, FC Porto, West Ham/Man Utd >1.5, Leicester or draw, FC Salzburg, Sparta Prague, Paide Linnameeskond, Vikingur Gota, IFK Norrkoping @26.16
2. AS Roma, Borussia Dortmund, Fenerbahce or draw, Angers, Olympiakos, B36 Torshavn, Slavia Prague, Dinamo Minsk, Lazio @30.53
3. Man Utd, Chelsea, Celtic, Rangers, Lazio, AS Roma. Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Wolfsburg, PSG, FC Salzburg @105.87
4. Juventus or AC Milan, West Ham or Man Utd, FC Copenhagen, Brighton/Leicester >1.5, Ludogorets, Slovan Bratislava, Elfsborg, Galatasaray, Apollon Limassol or draw, Real Madrid or draw @36.67

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Wow, what a shit day for results! Has anybody won anything today?