Football & Sports Betting Thread 2021/2022

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Villarreal double chance at 6/4 looks nice. This United team is so unpredictable and Villarreal are decent

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Anyone else stick a tenner on Villarreal at half time? It seemed silly not to.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
All 3 drew, City got 2 reds which might create value in opposing next game.

I'm on Genk u19s +1.5 tomorrow at 1.65+, win at 5/1 is good too, I have it a close game, maybe 2.6 fair for win. Brugge played Leipzig today and were much better team, won 4-1 and was deserved. Expecting a similar gulf tomorrow, German u19 sides in this are traditionally underwhelming as the best players get fast tracked past this stage. Belgian sides are strong now and take it pretty seriously. Koln u19 league team isn't great, the B team played today and were missing 3 2002 born players so I'm assuming they will be involved tomorrow, I'd have Genk about 1.7 to win if they weren't involved. Friend who follows the u19 league thinks Leipzig u19 league team is better than Koln u19s and Genk should be slightly better than Brugge.
Won 4-2, nice to tip a winner for once. Sorry for poor tips recently, not had much luck even when beating odds by a fair distance. Hopefully someone managed on win at decent price. Won’t be any youth league for another 4 weeks but should be good bets again.

SambaBoy

Won 4-2, nice to tip a winner for once. Sorry for poor tips recently, not had much luck even when beating odds by a fair distance. Hopefully someone managed on win at decent price. Won’t be any youth league for another 4 weeks but should be good bets again.
Great tip. Had DC, to win and +1.5.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
In the Bonn - Ulm match, there's good possibility that you can make trading or live arbing. The game is probably going to be balanced, with Bonn getting the lead sometimes. If Ulm gets the lead from the start, it will not pan out well for me.
Had to wait until the end of the match, when the game went 73-73 with 20 seconds to play. Not realy an arb, Just recovered 96% of the initial bet.

On Brazil - Argentina today: Argentina actually has a very strong team atm, I think it's not as unbalanced as the odds suggest. Probably a good game for live betting either at FT, or 1st half and 2nd half as independent live results to keep bidding.
Did not disapoint. One arb made, a decent % of profit.

Atalanta - YB on over 3.5 seems easy money, but Champions League has been full of surprises lately.
Small punt here, no big harm done. Champions League has been pretty much more competitive.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Portugal odd is actually very decent for single bet and this game has potential for doing some live stuff.

Monaco - PAO first official match of the season for Monaco, while PAO has already started league competition. Not really many expecttions on this since greek basketball teams took a huge budget cut due to finantial problems.
Maccabi - Bayern: Bayern might surprise them again, but I'm doing only live bets on this match, waiting to see how it's going
Milan - CSKA: always hard to bet against CSKA, but Milan at home is a tough team.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Not sure if anyone here will bet on it but loads of games is China Div One are fixed now. Last month has been ridiculous, one game was fixed for 4-1 Correct score yesterday, Zibo game was fixed there. Assume it is linked to the Evergrande crisis and all the owners/clubs are skint so need to make money somehow to pay the players. Worth avoiding any bets in it if you think something looks too good to be true. Zibo were 4/9 earlier today when the correct odds in a clean game was 1/3 for the home side.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
That Brighton 3.0 vs Arsenal looks very tempting.
Really? I am leaning strong on Arsenal DnB Around evens. Better squad and form atm. Might go big on it.

Bissouma, Webster, Welbeck are out for this I think

GregM40

Depends what happens in the game today but if we’re chasing then Ronaldo to score last and get booked is at about 25/1 currently. In play prob get better odds.

Jagga7

Burnley ML vs Norwich I have as great value @2.08, also Dinamo Moscow at home in the Russian league @ 1.74, hopefully they win!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Barca are a mess atm but surely they would want to have a good performance tonight?
4.33 on the win seems high. Might go for the DnB.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Atletico is bet of the weekend IMO

El Cholo will school this young, poor Barca team.
Yeah Barca are so depressing to watch these days. Its funny to see that Suarez is still haunting them :)

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Philadelphia Flyers @1.85

Its NHL preseason so anything can happen. But Flyers will play with full strength tonight. And Capitals missing their big guns Ovechkin, Bäckström, Oshie, Carlson, Orlov wont be travelling.

should be an easy win

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Philadelphia Flyers @1.85

Its NHL preseason so anything can happen. But Flyers will play with full strength tonight. And Capitals missing their big guns Ovechkin, Bäckström, Oshie, Carlson, Orlov wont be travelling.

should be an easy win
Philly won 3-1

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Have Alenquer 33/1 and Chrono Genesis 10/1 in the Arc today.

Also backed Raclette in the 1:15 @ 6/4.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Thanks for the tip. Took -1.5 for a bit more value @ 2.75
Cheers mate. Im looking forward to the winter now with NHL and SHL about to start. There Will be some good value.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Ok so its derby day in Sweden. I Will put my winnings from the weekend on this acca:

AIK DnB
Spurs DnB
Leicester DnB
Liverpool +0,5
Real Madrid DnB
Roma DnB
Ajax DnB
Malmö DnB

€150 @18,00

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Ok so its derby day in Sweden. I Will put my winnings from the weekend on this acca:

AIK DnB
Spurs DnB
Leicester DnB
Liverpool +0,5
Real Madrid DnB
Roma DnB
Ajax DnB
Malmö DnB

€150 @18,00
Nope. Madrid, Ajax and Malmö (the ones with absolutely lowest odds of course) fecked this up. But we go again!

I think i Will mix it up a bit This season with 1/2’s and DnB’s. I always love DnB’s but might mix it up a bit this season. We’ll see.

AIK won the derby and thats most important. Title race is on. :)

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Sometimes you really can't make this shit up can you?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Its hilarious. Has anyone made money with the results recently?:lol: Not me.
It's the Bet Builders that are keeping me afloat and all the free bets that soften the blow somewhat.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
It's the Bet Builders that are keeping me afloat and all the free bets that soften the blow somewhat.
I dont get shit from 365. Never got a free bet from them ever. And I don’t know why.
Maybe because I didnt take the free bonus that was offered when I registered but that was three years ago.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I dont get shit from 365. Never got a free bet from them ever. And I don’t know why.
Maybe because I didnt take the free bonus that was offered when I registered but that was three years ago.
It's not just Bet365. BetFred gives your bet back up to £5 if your Bet Builder loses and you get a £10 free bet when you place 2 x £10 accas with Virgin Bet. SkyBet, 888 Sport, 32Red, William Hill, Coral and Betfair all do something similar so I just rotate amongst them and maximise the free bets to minimise losses. I've still got over £60 in free bets to use next week and so it goes on.

They gave me a completely free £5 bet for the Liverpool v Man City game. Just needed De Bruyne to get booked for that one.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Have Alenquer 33/1 and Chrono Genesis 10/1 in the Arc today.

Also backed Raclette in the 1:15 @ 6/4.
Only had 1 bet today - Raclette but NR because of going I think.

was going to back Space Blues but didn’t due to the going didn’t think it would’ve went on the heavy going.

Bookies must’ve been laughing their heads off - 80/1 arc winner……

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Easy peasy 5/6, …….. Native Trail tomorrow.
Did Coroebus aswell, very good weekend for me,

Inspiral, Coroebus and Native Trail going to bet Golden Pal 8.40 Keeneland 4/7

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Thank you Scotty McT for saving my freebet with that late winner: