Football & Sports Betting Thread 2021/2022

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Also bet Tiz the bomb 14/1 EW 12.30
Tiz the bomb….. boom, not watched the race but seemingly didn’t win but bookies still paid out for some reason, even better.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Tiz the bomb….. boom, not watched the race but seemingly didn’t win but bookies still paid out for some reason, even better.

Finished 2nd but the winner Modern Games was deemed a NR then was put back in for some reason ( didn’t think that was allowed) because was deemed a NR folk at the track couldn’t bet it won easy aswell, Tiz the bomb came late to finish 2nd but got upgraded to the winner.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Tip…..

Been told Manetti will win the 3.15 at Kelso , waiting on other firms opening up as it opened 9/1 with Hill but since gone out to 10s hopefully get bigger, also been told expect Donny boy to win 6/4, 3.50 also Kelso.

Jagga7

I got Southampton at decent value vs Villa @ 2.12.

I've lost a fair bet betting Southampton this season, these feckers never win.
They finally won a game.

Unfortunately I got City to beat us as good value @1.83

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Bet Gamine there with life is good forget that…..

bet life is good and jackie’s warrior

Waiting on Jackie’s warrior for a double

Got Golden Pal and Space Blue 2 singles and a double.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Wondered how all these bankers came to 400/1 then saw Stal Mielec 13/2 :eek:
Yeah Legia Warsaw have been having a stinker this season and could be relegated if they don't turn it around soon. I used to think it was a blip and they would improve but they kept screwing me over so I've just been betting against them every week. They've been consistently losing. Stal Mielec at 7.50 was too good to pass up.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
I know it’s a short priced fav but I’ve back Happy D’ex 4/7 3.15 Fairyhouse tomorrow, really should be winning this.

IRN-BRUno

England to beat New Zealand (cricket) tomorrow is boosted to evens on Skybet. NZ are 6/4 to win so can't lose, only downside is that the maximum stake is low.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
1. Spain or draw, Russia, Croatia, Sweden, Portugal, South Africa, Senegal, Mali, Ecuador, Serbia, Ukraine, Czech Rep @27.71

2. Flamengo RJ, Romania, South Africa, Mali, RB Leipzig, Russia, Croatia, Georgia/Sweden >1.5, Portugal, Brazil, Benin/Madagascar >0.5, England U21 or Czech Rep U21 @23.04

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Had a bet on Packing Victory 9.10 Sha Tin 5/4 unbeaten in 3 so hopefully will be 4

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Had a bet on Packing Victory 9.10 Sha Tin 5/4 unbeaten in 3 so hopefully will be 4
Beat by a nose, sick, ran some race though, I’ve bet Kilmarnock away at Morton 19/20 should win

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Fancy Chelsea woman to beat Man City woman 4/5, did -1 aswell 21/10

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Interesting odds on Russia tomorrow in Euro hockey tour. They looked pretty good today against Sweden and have a young exciting team. I see them as favourites tomorrow against Czech but the bookies thinks otherwise.

1.95 ML and 2.50 reg on Russia is generous odds and Im on it.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Interesting odds on Russia tomorrow in Euro hockey tour. They looked pretty good today against Sweden and have a young exciting team. I see them as favourites tomorrow against Czech but the bookies thinks otherwise.

1.95 ML and 2.50 reg on Russia is generous odds and Im on it.
Russia won 2-5 easily. The handicaps -1, -2 was just a bonus.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
What's people's thoughts on Portugal-Serbia and Spain-Sweden later? All teams battling out for top spot, with the away teams having to beat the home team to quality automatically for the world cup.

Goals, goals, goals, or a feisty affair with yellow cards with automatic qualification on the line?

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
What's people's thoughts on Portugal-Serbia and Spain-Sweden later? All teams battling out for top spot, with the away teams having to beat the home team to quality automatically for the world cup.

Goals, goals, goals, or a feisty affair with yellow cards with automatic qualification on the line?
There’s no value on the Home teams for me.
i have Sweden +2 AH and Portugal DnB in my accas at low odds.
I do think that Russia +1 AH @1.75 is good value. And also Iceland +1 AH @ 1.70.

RedPed

Whatabouter.

I would not be surprised if Serbia and Sweden came out on top.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Boston bruins reg @1.70
Bruins -1,5 @2.20

Habs have their third goalie in net and also in awful form. Could get ugly..

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Boston bruins reg @1.70
Bruins -1,5 @2.20

Habs have their third goalie in net and also in awful form. Could get ugly..
Bruins won 5-2 covering the handicaps.
The habs goalie saved a few sitters actually and final score could’ve been a lot worse for habs.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Having a bet in the Argentina v Brazil game tonight. Gone for Romero to be booked @ 2.0. Think it's buying money.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Belgium did me tonight for 150 pound, was quite favourites aswell. What’s people’s thoughts on the Brazil/Argentina game? Whenever these 2 play each other I normally go for Brazil but there quite outsiders tonight.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Belgium did me tonight for 150 pound, was quite favourites aswell. What’s people’s thoughts on the Brazil/Argentina game? Whenever these 2 play each other I normally go for Brazil but there quite outsiders tonight.
I found over 2 goals AH @2,20 as good value. I wont pick a side but it’s a draw or Argentina win for me. They are solid at home.

Historically its few goals between these two, but there should be atleast two?

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Södertälje ML @2,40 for tomorrow. Good value I think. They have 6 losses in a row but are the superior team. 5-0 in last H2H against Kristianstad. Im on @3.20 in reg too.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Washington Capitals ML @1.80 lets go!

Adding: Wild - Sharks over 6 @1.95