Football & Sports Betting Thread 2021/2022

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Washington Capitals ML @1.80 lets go!

Adding: Wild - Sharks over 6 @1.95
Close but not enough. Caps OT loss and Wild game 5 goals.

Södertälje ML @2,40 for tomorrow. Good value I think. They have 6 losses in a row but are the superior team. 5-0 in last H2H against Kristianstad. Im on @3.20 in reg too.
Looking good so far. Sodertalje also have a few players back from injury which gives them a boost. Odds pre-game was 2.75 ML and 3,60 Reg. And bet365 cancelled the game just before it started. Hope they win now!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Two bets for tomorrows SHL

Farjestad ML @1.80
Orebro ML @1.80

Tonights NHL

Colorado ML @1.65
Colorado Reg @2.00

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Four bets for today/tomorrow

Flamengo + O1.5 @ 1.95
Bolton @ 2.20
BTTS + O2.5 - Stockport v Bolton @ 2.0
Arsenal W v Køge W - Over 5.0 GL @ 1.83

El__Jingo

Darts tonight Under 38.5 180's in tonights session is 4/5 ..

yesterday there was only 20.

few bigger names tonight but in a best of 19 youd have to average 10 a game which 0/4 did last night.

seems to be printing money

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Two bets for tomorrows SHL

Farjestad ML @1.80 L
Orebro ML @1.80 L

Tonights NHL

Colorado ML @1.65 W
Colorado Reg @2.00 W
2/4 Close games overall

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Tonights NHL lets go!

Florida Reg @1.85
Florida -1,5 @2.25
St Louis ML @1.70
St Louis Reg @1,95
Vegas ML @1.65
Vegas Reg @1,95

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Had a bet in the American horse racing 11.22 turf Paradise - Gray Admiral 11//8 won last 2 most recently by 5 lengths so hopefully same again.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Tonights NHL lets go!

Florida Reg @1.85 W
Florida -1,5 @2.25 W
St Louis ML @1.70 W
St Louis Reg @1,95 W
Vegas ML @1.65 W
Vegas Reg @1,95 W
6/6
That was a nice sweep :)

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Trying again, today they play at home.
Sodertalje ML @2.20

I mean they have to win eventually.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Peter Wright hasn't been playing well in recent tournaments and his doubles percentage in the grand slam is under 30%, Fallon will never have a better chance of beating snakebite

Fair enough . I just watched Fallon yesterday and thought that she would have no chance

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Trying again, today they play at home.
Sodertalje ML @2.20 W

I mean they have to win eventually.
Sodertalje got their revenge from two nights ago when they bottled it (had a 3-1 lead I think and somehow lost in 3rd) But I knew they are the better team and were underdogs at Home tonight against the same team B2B.
So I liked the value and they won comfortably 7-4.

Berbaclass

Sodertalje got their revenge from two nights ago when they bottled it (had a 3-1 lead I think and somehow lost in 3rd) But I knew they are the better team and were underdogs at Home tonight against the same team B2B.
So I liked the value and they won comfortably 7-4.
Nice picks dude

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I’ve been on a roll in the NHL this week lets hope it continues. Only two games tonight so here we go..

Colorado ML @1.70
Colorado Reg @1.95
Colorado -1,5 @2,70
(These lines are fishy AF) Sure, Colorado are on the road but they should win this with ease) Colorado appear to have found their stride offensively (4+ goals 6 of last 7).
As I said the line is fishy but I wont overthink this one, Colorado is great value here. Hope they smash Seattle.

Winnipeg ML @1.90
Well.. Jets are on B2B (B2B series against Oilers) 1W1L. But Vancouver are a mess atm although they played a good game against Avs two days ago (and still lost 2-4). Something isnt right in Vancouver so my bet is Jets ML here.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Devastated that I saw Watford 5/1 and thought this is ridiculous but didn’t bet. What a missed opportunity. What utterly ridiculous odds

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I’ve been on a roll in the NHL this week lets hope it continues. Only two games tonight so here we go..

Colorado ML @1.70 W
Colorado Reg @1.95 W
Colorado -1,5 @2,70 W
(These lines are fishy AF) Sure, Colorado are on the road but they should win this with ease) Colorado appear to have found their stride offensively (4+ goals 6 of last 7).
As I said the line is fishy but I wont overthink this one, Colorado is great value here. Hope they smash Seattle.

Winnipeg ML @1.90 L
Well.. Jets are on B2B (B2B series against Oilers) 1W1L. But Vancouver are a mess atm although they played a good game against Avs two days ago (and still lost 2-4). Something isnt right in Vancouver so my bet is Jets ML here.
Nice to see Avs absolutely smashing Seattle. Think it ended 7-3 or something

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
The next Man Utd manager betting market is a mess as, since most bookies deem the next manager as taking charge of 10+ games, it’s essentially three markets rolled into one: interim interim (Carrick), interim and permanent.

Does anyone know if any bookies have a Man Utd manager at start of 21/22 season market?

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
The next Man Utd manager betting market is a mess as, since most bookies deem the next manager as taking charge of 10+ games, it’s essentially three markets rolled into one: interim interim (Carrick), interim and permanent.

Does anyone know if any bookies have a Man Utd manager at start of 21/22 season market?
So I’ve only see odds on United’s next “permanent manager” so it’s annoying whether that means the next man after Carrick or the man who signs the dotted line come end of the season.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
So I’ve only see odds on United’s next “permanent manager” so it’s annoying whether that means the next man after Carrick or the man who signs the dotted line come end of the season.
Most will define permanent manager as someone in charge for 10+ games even if named as interim manager.

Some sites will offer odds for 21/22 season but probably not until it seems nailed on/confirmed that it will be an interim manager.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Tonights NHL

Tampa ML @1.80
I dont like to bet against the Wilds because they have a very good team in good form atm. But my lean is Tampa tonight. They should be fired up after yesterdays collapse in 3rd at Home against a young, hungry devils team.

Washington ML @1,90
Washington Reg @2.35
I Will keep betting against Seattle until they show any kind of effort. The value on the Caps is just too good to pass on.

Isles ML @2.10
Isles Reg @2.55
Isles is the underdog here and rightly so if we take a look at their recent form. And Leafs are hot and cold, like every season. One of the best teams in the league on their day. And a relegation performance the next day. They are the Manchester United of hockey.
Lets see which Leafs team that shows up tonight. But my lean is Isles anyway.
They are usually a very good team at home. And need this win badly tonight.

Rangers and LA Kings are the obvious favourites tonight though. But I’ll pass. I see no value in a @1.40 hockey bet. Just because its.. hockey!

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Tip for next thursday.

Farjestad Reg @2.10

Odds should be around 1.40. They should win that with ease. No handicaps out yet but
-1.5 and -2.5 is interesting.

dorchy

Tip for next thursday.

Farjestad Reg @2.10

Odds should be around 1.40. They should win that with ease. No handicaps out yet but
-1.5 and -2.5 is interesting.
Any reasoning behind this, the form of both teams doesn't look so great.

PogBruno

Villareal win anyone?

They were unlucky not to win at OT and we are playing much worse now

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Any reasoning behind this, the form of both teams doesn't look so great.
No reasoning more than one team is far superiour than the other who just got promoted this season.
Farjestad had a rough couple of weeks but finally broke the bad spell last game.

The odds is just not right. They should win this with atleast two goals imo.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Tonights NHL

Tampa ML @1.80 W
I dont like to bet against the Wilds because they have a very good team in good form atm. But my lean is Tampa tonight. They should be fired up after yesterdays collapse in 3rd at Home against a young, hungry devils team.

Washington ML @1,90 L
Washington Reg @2.35
I Will keep betting against Seattle until they show any kind of effort. The value on the Caps is just too good to pass on.

Isles ML @2.10 L
Isles Reg @2.55
Isles is the underdog here and rightly so if we take a look at their recent form. And Leafs are hot and cold, like every season. One of the best teams in the league on their day. And a relegation performance the next day. They are the Manchester United of hockey.
Lets see which Leafs team that shows up tonight. But my lean is Isles anyway.
They are usually a very good team at home. And need this win badly tonight.

Rangers and LA Kings are the obvious favourites tonight though. But I’ll pass. I see no value in a @1.40 hockey bet. Just because its.. hockey!
Tampa won on OT (thank god i only bet ML)
The others lost.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
Villareal win anyone?

They were unlucky not to win at OT and we are playing much worse now
I've already included Man Utd in my accumulator (ACCA insurance get my money back if United fail to win), but I think you'd be better off doing Both Score No Draw.

dorchy

No reasoning more than one team is far superiour than the other who just got promoted this season.
Farjestad had a rough couple of weeks but finally broke the bad spell last game.

The odds is just not right. They should win this with atleast two goals imo.
Alrighty, thankyou, I am enjoying some ice hockey these days so i will add it to my little accumulator..

PogBruno

S
I've already included Man Utd in my accumulator (ACCA insurance get my money back if United fail to win), but I think you'd be better off doing Both Score No Draw.
So that's essentially over 2.5 goals?

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Alrighty, thankyou, I am enjoying some ice hockey these days so i will add it to my little accumulator..
Yes they are in my accas aswell.
I have -1.5 @2.45 as great value. But a win in regulation @1.90 is safer and still Good value. Cheers :)

Berbaclass

I've backed Villareal v United - BTTS + Over 2.5 @ 2.05

Think it's excellent value. We are poor defensively and have excellent individual players who are always capable of producing a goal or two.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm

Think it's excellent value. We are poor defensively and have excellent individual players who are always capable of producing a goal or two.
Looking good. Im on that and United dnb @1.9 also.

dorchy

I like BTTS, I just worry with the permutations of the group both sides might be happy with a draw and unlikely to risk losing the game if it's tight (although with Utd's calamitous defending goals are normally a plenty)

My favoured bet of the night is Atalanta win and BTTS vs young boys.

I also like Benfica away to Barca, might play it more safe and go with BTTS but the odds on benfica are tempting.

Last edited: