Football & Sports Betting Thread 2021/2022

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I like BTTS, I just worry with the permutations of the group both sides might be happy with a draw and unlikely to risk losing the game if it's tight (although with Utd's calamitous defending goals are normally a plenty)

My favoured bet of the night is Atalanta win and BTTS vs young boys.

I also like Benfica away to Barca, might play it more safe and go with BTTS but the odds on benfica are tempting.
The draw is no good for Villareal considering they face Atalanta away last and we play Young Boys at home. If they win by 2+ tonight they are through.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Some bets for tomorrow’s Swedish hockey!

Farjestad Reg @1.95 Banker alert! (Everything over 1.50 is value here)
Farjestad -1.5 @2.55

Karlskoga Reg @1.70
Karlskoga -1.5 @2.20

Lulea Reg @1.60

Sylar

I knew United were keeping a clean sheet after seeing the tips tonight in here

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I've bet Atletico Mineiro -1 AH against Palmeiras @ 2.75 tonight. Think it's decent value.

A Mineiro win puts them very close to the league title and Palmeiras have the Libertadores final on Saturday so are likely to rest key players. I think Mineiro will win so it's worth taking a shot on the handicap as they are also in brilliant form ( P5 W5 scoring 9 and conceding 1).

Marty1968

Got a free £20 bet from WH, so thinking of Fulham, Madrid, Inter, Man City acca....

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
S
So that's essentially over 2.5 goals?
What did you go with in the end?

Yesterday was great for me. I went with Man Utd ML + Chelsea ML + Bayern over 2.5 + Liverpool ML + Real Madrid ML

Now concerning Both Score No Draw. BerbaClass explained it. I discovered the value of it when I saw Rozay's Twitter page. This is my strategy for Both Score No Draw.
I set aside £100 per month to lose. These will be 25 different attempts in a month where I stake £4 each time. Each bet involves 5 games to be Both Score No Draw meaning the odds would be 100/1 minimum therefore if one bet of the 25 attempts is successful I get £400. If two bets from the 25 attempts are successful I get £800. Each bet is ACCA insurance so if 4/5 are Both Score No Draw and one game is 2-2 or 3-3 as BerbaClass put it I get £4 back from my ACCA insurance. Currently, my max/record is getting 3/25 attempts. Its one of the toughest strategies to succeed in as a 1-1 means £0 but its definitely one of my favourite.

For some reason I'm shocking at singles with around 29% success rate, but when it comes to Accas the success rate is around 56%. I think it might be mental as I tend to £20 Max for accumulators so I can unlock the Acca insurance, but if its single I stake higher. So, I don't really do singles anymore, well not in football. Last night was a good example, if I would've bet a single I would've bet BSND or O2.5 and lost. Fortunately, I had my ACCA fortune. Saying that, I just checked my Stat website and Porto have missed "1 big chance" :nervous:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Huge card in NHL tonight lets go!

Carolina ML @1.70
Carolina reg @2.10
Florida reg @1.80
Boston reg @1.70
Edmonton reg @1.70
Edmonton -1.5 @2.30

Wildcard: Ottawa ML @2.85

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Huge card in NHL tonight lets go!

Carolina ML @1.70
Carolina reg @2.10
Florida reg @1.80
Boston reg @1.70
Edmonton reg @1.70
Edmonton -1.5 @2.30

Wildcard: Ottawa ML @2.85
Florida, boston and Edmonton won.
Carolina and Ottawa lost.

Marty1968

Anyone on the Thanksgiving games later?

Fancy Lions to beat Bears, Cowboys to win by 7 and Bills to win by 3

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Tip for next thursday.

Farjestad Reg @2.10

Odds should be around 1.40. They should win that with ease. No handicaps out yet but
-1.5 and -2.5 is interesting.
Easy. Covering all handicaps -1,5 and -2,5 too

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Linkoping - Timra over 5.5 goals @2.00

I rarely bet on over/unders in hockey but this one catched my eye. Theres no coincidence these two are bottom table tbf. Horrendous defence with leaking goals in PP/PK.
Both teams are in bottom 5 at Penalty kills with a 4.1 GAA / 3.5 xG this season so Im suprised the line is set at 5.5. Correct line should be 6 @1.70 or 6.5 @1.95 imo.

Linkopings hit the over in 6 of last 7 games (last game had 11 goals in it) whilst Timra only hit the over 1 in last 7 (which is a concern)

Good value in this but only small/medium stake for me :)

NHL tonight
Toronto ML @1.70
Toronto Reg @2.10

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Linkoping - Timra over 5.5 goals @2.00

I rarely bet on over/unders in hockey but this one catched my eye. Theres no coincidence these two are bottom table tbf. Horrendous defence with leaking goals in PP/PK.
Both teams are in bottom 5 at Penalty kills with a 4.1 GAA / 3.5 xG this season so Im suprised the line is set at 5.5. Correct line should be 6 @1.70 or 6.5 @1.95 imo.

Linkopings hit the over in 6 of last 7 games (last game had 11 goals in it) whilst Timra only hit the over 1 in last 7 (which is a concern)

Good value in this but only small/medium stake for me :)

NHL tonight
Toronto ML @1.70
Toronto Reg @2.10
Win win!

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I had villa DnB @2.30 as good value yesterday. think Everton DnB @2.30 is good.
Brentford have dropped off a bit.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
United @7.00 is too good to pass on. Chelsea @1.45:lol:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Yeah i got them at 6.50. Put a few quid on just for the hell of it.
Yeah, Just heard on skysports that Chelsea havent won against Utd in 4 years. I like stats like that.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Tip for tuesday:

Rogle reg @1.65
Rogle -1.5 @2.15

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Bodø/Glimt @ 1.6 vs Brann next Sunday (only seen it on unibet so far). Crazy odds. This is the equivalent of City facing Norwich at Emptyhad. I'd be shocked if odds aren't around 1.15 by kick off. Glimt are relentless and this is their last home game of the season, they're bound to turn it on and win big. Big win would also boost their goal difference and be a buffer in the title race in case they lose the final game.

Berbigoal

Saudi Arabia - Jordan at Fifa arab cup. Saudi Arabia is going to play with their olympic team without their main coach. I think value is on Jordan. Asian -0.5 @ 1.675 at bet365.

OG J0E

Supports
Arsenal
Bodø/Glimt @ 1.6 vs Brann next Sunday (only seen it on unibet so far). Crazy odds. This is the equivalent of City facing Norwich at Emptyhad. I'd be shocked if odds aren't around 1.15 by kick off. Glimt are relentless and this is their last home game of the season, they're bound to turn it on and win big. Big win would also boost their goal difference and be a buffer in the title race in case they lose the final game.
Looks like odds have shortened to 1.4 so far, still waiting for the tumble. Reckon they will rest against Zorya Luhansk on Thurs as already qualified or likely to fight for top spot?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Looks like odds have shortened to 1.4 so far, still waiting for the tumble. Reckon they will rest against Zorya Luhansk on Thurs as already qualified or likely to fight for top spot?
Not sure the odds will fall that much. Glimt have been underrated by the bookies for three years now. In 2019 they were a relegation favorite who ended up 2nd. They sold their two main attackers, were expected to flop last year but ended up winning and scoring 100+ goals. Again this year, sold most of their goals, weren't really fancied and barring a miracle will win again. And now they somehow have the same odds to beat the worst team in the league as Molde have (with a similar home record) to beat the 4th placed team who are eying a European place.

They'll go full strength against Zorya for sure. Firstly, their manager doesn't believe in rotation, in the past two years he has more or less only made forced changes. Secondly, only top spot in ECL guarantees a place in the next round. 2nd place will face 3rd place from EL in a play-off so you really want to finish top.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
I did Build Your Odds:
* Rashford at least 1 shot on target
* McTominay to be carded
* Man Utd Double Chance
Odds = 11/2 meaning a £10 punt gives me a return of £65.

Seperate bet:
Brentford +2 Handicap, Ajax ML + over 4.5 corners,

Last edited:

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
I did Build Your Odds:
* Rashford at least 1 shot on target
* McTominay to be carded
* Man Utd Double Chance
Odds = 11/2 meaning a £10 punt gives me a return of £65.

Seperate bet:
Brentford +2 Handicap, Ajax ML + over 4.5 corners,
Decent profit on the first bet. With the second bet it was just the second time this season they lost by two goals.

Today:
Real ML + Bayern ML + Inter ML = 7.07