Football & Sports Betting Thread 2021/2022

IRN-BRUno

Bet up to £10 on Spurs-Liverpool and Skybet are matching it with a free bet. Need to opt-in first and minimum odds of 1/3.

Arsenal and Villa double for tomorrow is boosted to 4/1 as well

MC89

Supports
Celtic
3.25 Newcastle, Trolley Boy (7/4)

Rotherham/ Notts Forrest double, just over 2/1.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Having a decent bet on Sessegnon to get booked @ 5.5

Playing against probably the best player in the league in Salah, who also looked annoyed at coming off the other night so I expect him to roast him. He's also quite left-footed and Salah cuts inside so I think he will struggle big time.

Jagga7

Been reaching with all the covid cancellations. Bet on Aj Ajaccio to beat Grenoble in the French 2nd division @1.75.
I have them projected to win 65.57% of the time with true odds of 1.53, hopefully they can win!

MC89

Supports
Celtic
One bet for me today….. 3.30 leopardstown Facile Vega 4/5

Last edited:

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Aberdeen v Dundee - Dundee request game to be postponed due to positive cases in squad meaning they only have 14 players available including 3 goalies, Aberdeen 1/2 and -1 is 6/4

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Some swedish hockey today:
Leksands Reg @1.90
Leksands 1,5 @2.65
Farjestad ML @1.95

Doing a parlay Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, West ham DnB & United -1 AH @12

Deery

Dreary
Who’s anyone going for in the 15:05 at Kempton?

Stuck £20 on Clan Des Obeaux, some quality horses and jockeys on board in this one.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
I’ve Bet A Plus Tard (Tues) 8/11 leopardstown

did Arsenal aswell home to wolves 4/5 cracking price. Postponed gutter.

Last edited:

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Concertista 8/15 1.30 Limerick
A plus Tard 4/6 2.20 Leopardstown

2 singles and a double.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Didn't realise footy was on early. Crystal palace would have been a great bet with all of the players missing for Norwich, and Norwich being wank anyway.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Yeah I’ve also got in on the Burnley insurance bet. Double chance at 2/1.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
How are we 1/3 it’s impossible to get value with us. We should be a lot closer to evens with the form we are in and the way we are struggling to create and scoreor keep clean sheets. Utd -1 is 11/10… if we win at all it’ll probably be by 1 goal

Deery

Dreary
19/5 for the draw looks decent, we aren’t creating but I don’t see Burnley winning.

Also thinking Ronaldo will score but anytime is only 3/4..

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Cheltenham 12.15 Saturday - I am Maximus, opened up 11/4 now 5/4

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Not much to choose from. Done Over 2.5 in the Valencia v Espanyol game @ 1.80

also thinking of lumping on Sheffield United @ 1.80 tomorrow.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
With being over 2.5 in the 3 early kicks offs, and expecting Chelsea/Liverpool to be over 2.5 I am going with Chelsea Liverpool 0-0 @ 13.00

Zen

Bet365 must've took a beating on this game given they were throwing a free in play matched bet too.

I've laid the draw now at 3.20 on Smarkets.

These 2up Early Payouts rarely come off though

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Staked some Arsenal -0.25 @1.75 v Pool on Thursday. Pool closed their training ground today with more covid cases, everyone sent home. No-one knows if players or staff but rumours of 14 more positives. The game probably gets called off but there isn't much windows for them to reschedule it too with premier league games still at risk. Possibly might move this game to next week and push the 2nd leg back a few weeks but bets be void then anyway. Klopp hates the cups so always a chance that he decides to play u23s to not risk more covid in the first team. I think Arsenal -0.25 will be value as long as it isn't the strongest possible Pool side with the current missings (Allison, Firminho, Matip, Keite, Salah and Mane)

Danny Roberts

Staked some Arsenal -0.25 @1.75 v Pool on Thursday. Pool closed their training ground today with more covid cases, everyone sent home. No-one knows if players or staff but rumours of 14 more positives. The game probably gets called off but there isn't much windows for them to reschedule it too with premier league games still at risk. Possibly might move this game to next week and push the 2nd leg back a few weeks but bets be void then anyway. Klopp hates the cups so always a chance that he decides to play u23s to not risk more covid in the first team. I think Arsenal -0.25 will be value as long as it isn't the strongest possible Pool side with the current missings (Allison, Firminho, Matip, Keite, Salah and Mane)
Cheers, I'll give that a whirl, possibly a shade higher at Betfair (exchange) right now but not enough liquidity for you I guess

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Watched the Frankie Dettori film/documentary there, great watch and quite interesting, would definitely recommend it if you have a spare 2 hours.

Berbigoal

Nice bet, but, game is postponed.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
fecking joke. Gobshites should be kicked out like Leyton orient were.
Yeah one rule for smaller clubs and another for the bigger clubs. Pretty annoying they didn't just make them play u23s but nevermind.

Estoril v Porto at the weekend is another to keep an eye on. Estoril have 28 cases currently across Staff and players, games on as it stands. Porto refused to call it off, currently Estoril are going to use u23s to bolster the squad so could end up being all u23s at this rate. If so, it'll be a 6+ win pretty sure. Worth monitoring for news nearer the weekend, I'll update if a clear bet appears. No interest in current prices really until squads are confirmed, no value if its 5/6 first teamers and some decent kids.

dorchy

Juventus vs Napoli looks interesting. Napoli being forced to travel and play with a decimated squad, claims of players having to play wearing masks... Juventus missing a couple players too but surely worth the handicap.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Rolling the covid dice again on Swindon +2,5 v city tomorrow @1.75

City 7 positive, will probably have more. Fa Cup rules say that youth players count as part of squad so game shouldn’t be called off. If it’s all u23s for City (without Mcatee, Palmer etc) then I’d probs to make Swindon faves. I think -1.5 will probably be fair line as I think city will be a mix of first team and kids. Their first team squad is actually quite small, so 7 cases should be regulars really.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Yeah one rule for smaller clubs and another for the bigger clubs. Pretty annoying they didn't just make them play u23s but nevermind.

Estoril v Porto at the weekend is another to keep an eye on. Estoril have 28 cases currently across Staff and players, games on as it stands. Porto refused to call it off, currently Estoril are going to use u23s to bolster the squad so could end up being all u23s at this rate. If so, it'll be a 6+ win pretty sure. Worth monitoring for news nearer the weekend, I'll update if a clear bet appears. No interest in current prices really until squads are confirmed, no value if its 5/6 first teamers and some decent kids.
[/QUOTE

no betting must’ve took it off