Football & Sports Betting Thread 2021/2022

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Bet Collin Morikawa to win the champion of champions event 11/1 to win, also top 5 9/5

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Still on 365, Porto are -2.5 Asian. Lot of sites pulled earlier in week but if it goes ahead they’ll all have it again I’m sure.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Aye I'm on this. Can't see it losing, worst case scenario is voided and returned I'd think.
I’ve left it for now, but yeah hard to see them not winning 3+. If it’s all kids then -2.5 is a massive bet. Game probably gets called off last minute though knowing how these covid bets seem to go these days.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I’ve left it for now, but yeah hard to see them not winning 3+. If it’s all kids then -2.5 is a massive bet. Game probably gets called off last minute though knowing how these covid bets seem to go these days.
I've seen that all FA cup games this weekend are going ahead? No matter COVID or whatever so could be some value in those games. But keeping track of squad numbers and who's in and out is near impossible ATM.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I've seen that all FA cup games this weekend are going ahead? No matter COVID or whatever so could be some value in those games. But keeping track of squad numbers and who's in and out is near impossible ATM.
Yup, FA counts youth players as part of the squad. City, Pool and Swansea are the covid teams I'm aware of. I should have bet Shrewsbury +2.5 earlier in week. Not a big fan of taking lower lines in that, as no clue who has covid for Pool + Allison and Firmino are both back and it's at Anfield. Think most news would break tomorrow if any outbreaks as final testing should be tomorrow morning. Will scan twitter throughout day and see if anything decent appears. Dream scenario is u19s or something for someone against 2nd/3rd tier side.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Rolling the covid dice again on Swindon +2,5 v city tomorrow @1.75

City 7 positive, will probably have more. Fa Cup rules say that youth players count as part of squad so game shouldn’t be called off. If it’s all u23s for City (without Mcatee, Palmer etc) then I’d probs to make Swindon faves. I think -1.5 will probably be fair line as I think city will be a mix of first team and kids. Their first team squad is actually quite small, so 7 cases should be regulars really.
City been absolutely battered today price wise so a syndicate must have got team early and they must be strong. Moved to -1.75 last night and now almost -3.5. Crazy move, +2.5 probably gonna be lost as assuming team is very strong for City somehow.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Port vale v Brentford seemingly Brentford are playing a weakened team, vale were 15/2 now 13/2 might still get beat could be value on handicap betting, not a tip just a thought.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Horse tip.( not mine )
3.00 sandown - wandrin Star
Did the job in the qualifier here, and loves this place, so will a least get a place.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Still on 365, Porto are -2.5 Asian. Lot of sites pulled earlier in week but if it goes ahead they’ll all have it again I’m sure.
Porto -2 13/10, -3 16/5, -4 15/2 and -5 is 14s with hills.

Deery

Dreary
Horse tip.( not mine )
3.00 sandown - wandrin Star
Did the job in the qualifier here, and loves this place, so will a least get a place.
Never did to good, think it even pulled up before the last, well beaten.

Deery

Dreary
Did Leicester, Brighton and Chelsea for a tenner returns about £50.. fingers crossed anyway.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Any team news pal?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Any team news pal?
Few kids in but they changed isolation rules from 10 days to 7 so the first teamers came back yesterday. I've not staked anything but think Porto win 2+ still. Estoril should tire. I have had covid for the last week, tested negative yesterday and today and even with extremely mild symptoms theres no chance I could play near my best at football. Going to bet -1 asian I think if it hits soon. I think Estoril will struggle last in both halves.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Porto randomly turned awful after Estoril got a diss at 0-0 around 30th minute, collapsed since. Staked dnb from 1 down and conceded a pen about 10 seconds after :lol: Pretty embarrassing for Porto if they lose considering Estoril have had zero prep for game + covid.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Probably going to have a decent bet on Madrid against Barca on Wednesday night. Madrid is just on a different level to Barca at current and I believe @ 2.10 they are really nice value.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Probably going to have a decent bet on Madrid against Barca on Wednesday night. Madrid is just on a different level to Barca at current and I believe @ 2.10 they are really nice value.
Ridiculous price considering Barca are at the same level as Newcastle United ATM :lol:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
United is at 1.80 against Villa tonight.

Are we playing with kids or something?
Last 4 games against Villa 2W 2L. Also players showing no effort on the pitch this season. I think it’s fair to say that 2.00 is about right odds. It Will be a tight game, probably a draw.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
I believe. Just put a bet on 0:1 handicap United win @ 3.00.

It's a feeling, and everyone knows it's best to bet on feelings.

:nervous:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Someone once posted a site full of stats, think it was like bet365 stats but you could view after the game. Think it was paid but it was good. Anyone any idea what that site was?