Football & Sports Betting Thread 2021/2022

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Arkle favourite Ferny Hollow ruled out of Cheltenham through injury.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Skelleftea ML @1.70
Skelleftea Reg @2.10
Really tight game until the last minute. Ended with a 4-3 loss unfortunaly. Lesson learned, I wont bet against Oskarshamn again this season because they’re playing some really good hockey for a newly promoted team.

Ole90+3

This isn't a case of hindsight being 20/20. I'd imagine most people who follow MMA closely would tell you your claims were madness.

Ngannou has beaten JDS (former champ) Cain (former champ) Overeem (best hw to not be champ), Blaydes (x2), Rosenstruik (10-0 at the time). But according to you none of these are challenges. Only Stipe is (greatest hw of all time). But Gane outclassed Derrick Lewis so he's been challenged.. Makes zero sense. Who else would you have liked Ngannou to beat beforehand to be sufficiently 'challenged'.

Ngannou scoring takedowns was a surprise in the sense that he went for them, sure. But why in the world did you claim Gane has good wrestling and assume he couldn't be taken down? Based on what? Never mind saying he could go '5 rounds without breaking a sweat'

Glad to see you didn't back up your point of Ganes "endurance and durability" somehow meaning his chin can withstand being hit with a cement truck. In what world does this even make sense - not even an afterthought.

Yes I'm a newbie well done. You obviously didnt get promoted for your MMA knowledge
Heavyweight division is saturated and not really respected by many proper MMA fans because of the lack of skill and versatility within in. Gane was the one break through fighter who had a host of skills that many thought would be the killing of Ngannou. Gane was scared to engage causing him to be backed down against the cage. Doesn’t matter who you are fighting, if you are afraid to engage it’s not going to end well.

In the fight itself I didn’t expect the size difference between both fighters to have such a monumental impact. That’s why the fight went the way it did.

I don’t feel like I have to back up any claims to you because you’re clearly a troll who posts their opinion after the fact. You’re not worth my time

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
AIK ML @1.85
AIK Reg @2.25

Troja only played one game since 30 dec, so might be a bit rusty. AIK should win in regular time but ML is safer.

HairyBack23

Heavyweight division is saturated and not really respected by many proper MMA fans because of the lack of skill and versatility within in. Gane was the one break through fighter who had a host of skills that many thought would be the killing of Ngannou. Gane was scared to engage causing him to be backed down against the cage. Doesn’t matter who you are fighting, if you are afraid to engage it’s not going to end well.

In the fight itself I didn’t expect the size difference between both fighters to have such a monumental impact. That’s why the fight went the way it did.

I don’t feel like I have to back up any claims to you because you’re clearly a troll who posts their opinion after the fact. You’re not worth my time
Of course the heavyweight division is respected. And regardless, you can only beat the top contenders in your respective division so it's nonsenical to say Ngannou hasn't been challenged. It's not like he's otherworldly in terms of technique and versatility either compared to past champions (because like 99% of 250+ pounders it's just not realistic to maintain that level of cardio and striking output in 5 round fights compared to lighter divisions).

You just bought into the Gane hype like plenty others. Reality is he's a top prospect but still inexperienced. And the size difference didn't decide the fight for god's sake. Gane came in at 247 and Ngannou at 255 (lightest since he fought JDS). What decided the fight is who was the better fighter on the night.

I'm not trolling you at all. If I had seen your post beforehand I would've told you how ridiculous it was then as well.

Last edited:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
AIK ML @1.85
AIK Reg @2.25

Troja only played one game since 30 dec, so might be a bit rusty. AIK should win in regular time but ML is safer.
Both wins!

MC89

Supports
Celtic
There’s a horse on Sunday at Naas 1.40 Saint Felicien 11/10 not best price but think will be way shorter on Sunday and think will win.

Ole90+3

Of course the heavyweight division is respected. And regardless, you can only beat the top contenders in your respective division so it's nonsenical to say Ngannou hasn't been challenged. It's not like he's otherworldly in terms of technique and versatility either compared to past champions (because like 99% of 250+ pounders it's just not realistic to maintain that level of cardio and striking output in 5 round fights compared to lighter divisions).

You just bought into the Gane hype like plenty others. Reality is he's a top prospect but still inexperienced. And the size difference didn't decide the fight for god's sake. Gane came in at 247 and Ngannou at 255 (lightest since he fought JDS). What decided the fight is who was the better fighter on the night.

I'm not trolling you at all. If I had seen your post beforehand I would've told you how ridiculous it was then as well.
And what was the size difference on the night? :rolleyes:
I’m done with you. Shouldn’t have caved in to your after the fact bait.

HairyBack23

And what was the size difference on the night? :rolleyes:
I’m done with you. Shouldn’t have caved in to your after the fact bait.
The exact same. Unless you think Ngannou cut an extra 10 pounds for some random reason? Absolutely clueless. Hopefully you're also done pretending you know what you're talking about when it comes to MMA. Ciao

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Like Sodertalje as an underdog tonight. Vasterviks are on B2B games and lost yesterday. Sodertalje are rested and are in bad need of the 3 points.

Sodertalje ML @2.05
Sodertalje Reg @2.70

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
As someone who knows nothing about Ice Hockey how easy is it to bet on it profitably and what could be something to look for to find good bets?
Its like betting on every other sport - not so easy. I just watch a lot of hockey and like to share some good ones. This covid season makes it even more unpredictable.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
It’s nice to have so much hockey during the football break :)
Todays:
Bjorkloven Reg @1.55
Bjorkloven PL @1.90
Karlskoga Reg @1.75

Orebro ML @1.55
Orebro Reg @1.90

Rangers ML @1.55

Last edited:

Berbigoal

Todays:
Bjorkloven Reg @1.55
Bjorkloven PL @1.90
Karlskoga Reg @1.75

Orebro ML @1.55
Orebro Reg @1.90

Rangers ML @1.55

Made acca from Swedish games ML. Just cashed out in 95%. Great picks again .Tanks a lot.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Todays:
Bjorkloven Reg @1.55
Bjorkloven PL @1.90
Karlskoga Reg @1.75

Orebro ML @1.55
Orebro Reg @1.90

Rangers ML @1.55
6/6

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Todays:
Bjorkloven Reg @1.55
Bjorkloven PL @1.90
Karlskoga Reg @1.75

Orebro ML @1.55
Orebro Reg @1.90

Rangers ML @1.55
Thanks for this. Picked Bjorkloven , Orebro and Skelleftea as mini accumulator. Nice returns.

Not sure why you deleted Skelleftea from your post.

I had no idea what I was betting on, I just went with your post :D

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Thanks for this. Picked Bjorkloven , Orebro and Skelleftea as mini accumulator. Nice returns.

Not sure why you deleted Skelleftea from your post.

I had no idea what I was betting on, I just went with your post :D
Cheers, I was leaning Skelleftea but got cold feet with that bet. Same for Orebro -1,5. Both won in the end so I’m happy :drool:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On DR congo +0.5/Double chance in 20 minutes @1.8. Think they should be faves.

Bahrain beat Uganda 3-1 last week, I watched the game and Uganda got an early red and tired 2nd half. Uganda squad was all local based players with low caps, probably their B/C team really. Congo using this as prep for the World Cup games and have taken a really strong side. Entire side is either at top African sides, Tanzania or Morocco or based in Europe. Bahrain aren't very good, all local players and the standard isn't that high. I think Congo 1.85 is fair for the win.

Also on Bolivia win tonight small @2.5. Game shouldn't really end a draw so not much interest in taking dnb/0 asian. I think Bol will win, they've played well at home this campaign performance wise. I also took some RT3 corners and o4 team corners.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Skelleftea - Farjestad over 3.5 @1.90 Live!

Two offensive teams that loves to score. 0-0 after one period but I expect some goals here :)

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Skelleftea - Farjestad over 3.5 @1.90 Live!

Two offensive teams that loves to score. 0-0 after one period but I expect some goals here :)
4-1 full time. So thats a win.

Danny Roberts

Bahrain beat Uganda 3-1 last week, I watched the game and Uganda got an early red and tired 2nd half. Uganda squad was all local based players with low caps, probably their B/C team really. Congo using this as prep for the World Cup games and have taken a really strong side. Entire side is either at top African sides, Tanzania or Morocco or based in Europe. Bahrain aren't very good, all local players and the standard isn't that high. I think Congo 1.85 is fair for the win.

Also on Bolivia win tonight small @2.5. Game shouldn't really end a draw so not much interest in taking dnb/0 asian. I think Bol will win, they've played well at home this campaign performance wise. I also took some RT3 corners and o4 team corners.
Was on both. Oh well. From what I briefly gleaned Bolivia did ok?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

Awful day. Both games funnily enough played out similar. Both teams terrible first half, somehow drawing at ht. Then dominated 2nd half and lost the game. Bolivia had 4 massive chances at 1-1, Chile keeper was incredible and was expecting him to be a big weakness with Bravo out. O4 team corners won but biggest stakes for me were most corners and rt3 and finished 7-7 I think. Chile had a 5 minute spell in the first half where they got 4/5 corners.

Congo poor first half, Bahrain had a big sitter early on but not much bar that. Scored early 2nd half from defender missing the ball and then Congo dominated and couldn’t score. Congo bet was pretty good, Bolivia one was meh with how poor they were in the first half. I’ve succumbed to the thread curse.

Was on both. Oh well. From what I briefly gleaned Bolivia did ok?
First half was the worst I’ve seen them play in years. Chile were much better but still took an extremely rare error from Lampe for them to score. Bolivia equaliser was very random, 1-0 ht would have been fair. 2nd half Bolivia played normal and dominated. Think was 2/3 woodworks and a few top class saves. They got burnt on the counter as left themselves short chasing winner/equaliser for 2nd and 3rd goals.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
A lot of juice today but what to do? My plays:

Hv71 Reg @1.50
Hv71 -1.5 @1.85
Mora ML @1.50
Sodertalje +1.5 @1.45
Sodertalje ML @2.10

Danny Roberts

Awful day. Both games funnily enough played out similar. Both teams terrible first half, somehow drawing at ht. Then dominated 2nd half and lost the game. Bolivia had 4 massive chances at 1-1, Chile keeper was incredible and was expecting him to be a big weakness with Bravo out. O4 team corners won but biggest stakes for me were most corners and rt3 and finished 7-7 I think. Chile had a 5 minute spell in the first half where they got 4/5 corners.

Congo poor first half, Bahrain had a big sitter early on but not much bar that. Scored early 2nd half from defender missing the ball and then Congo dominated and couldn’t score. Congo bet was pretty good, Bolivia one was meh with how poor they were in the first half. I’ve succumbed to the thread curse.

First half was the worst I’ve seen them play in years. Chile were much better but still took an extremely rare error from Lampe for them to score. Bolivia equaliser was very random, 1-0 ht would have been fair. 2nd half Bolivia played normal and dominated. Think was 2/3 woodworks and a few top class saves. They got burnt on the counter as left themselves short chasing winner/equaliser for 2nd and 3rd goals.
Cheers for the info.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
A lot of juice today but what to do? My plays:

Hv71 Reg @1.50
Hv71 -1.5 @1.85
Mora ML @1.50
Sodertalje +1.5 @1.45
Sodertalje ML @2.10
4/5. Literally 50 seconds from 5/5.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
One play for tomorrow already locked:

Vaxjo Reg @1.55

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Orebro Reg @1.65 (large)
Mora ML @1.75
Hv71 Reg @1.75
Leksands ML @1.80 (small)
AIK +2.5 @1.45 (small)

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Russia & Spain to Win @2.29
Portugal to qualify @2.60 as insurance bet

Edit: Futsal Euro 2022

Last edited:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Rusia won. So if Spain wins, I get a very decent profit. If Spain loses I get a small profit.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Tip for tomorrow ( not mine and not backing it)

3.25 lingfield - King of the south 4/1
My Dad’s pal was talking to the trainer and he said “ i expect it to run a big race”
Entirely up to you, as I said not my tip so don’t shoot the messenger if you back it and it doesn’t win.

I’m sticking with the Dublin racing festival

a treble for me over the two days -

Facile Vega tomorrow 4.25
Galopin Des Champs Sunday 1.20
Sir Gerhard Sunday 3.35

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
AIK ML @1.90 for tomorrow.
AIK +1,5 @1.40

Also like Everton DnB @1.50
Sevilla DnB @1.55