Football & Sports Betting Thread 2022/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
MTK U19 to score v Ajax u19 @1,83 is a solid bet for me. Also on +1.75 Asian.

Prices make very little sense to me. Ajax opened 1.44 which I thought was too short, someone hammered them into 1.12 and I’ve no idea why. Drifting back now. I have Ajax around 1,7/8 fair for the win. Mtk have a big home bias and should have 3 first teamers. Their academy is very good, definitely underrated.
Ajax is a poor gen and they’ve taken a really bad squad. Easily the weakest they’ve had this year in the comp. Their defence is always poor, conceded every game of the groups and every side created a lot of chances against them. I have MTK around 1.2ish to score so big value.
Missed a pen 92nd, lost 1-0. To score lost, + asian won. Hit the post after 20 seconds too, sat deep and countered rest of game. Big swing for me on them missing the pen.

M15 Red.

Missed a pen 92nd, lost 1-0. To score lost, + asian won. Hit the post after 20 seconds too, sat deep and countered rest of game. Big swing for me on them missing the pen.
Followed you in. Really harsh. Nice spot though.

Shai-Hulud

Had Sabitzer to get booked last night. Thought he'd be a bit impetuous and flustered in the first start.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Got a few quid on Well Vicky 6/5 4.35 Bangor.
That’ll do, returned 10/11

got entries at Hereford and plumpton next week, so looking like a quick turn around again and hopefully same result. Will put up again soon as decs come out.

Last edited:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
This last 12 months has been mental... :D

Damn those other two winners!

MC89

Supports
Celtic
A few Cheltenham bets - singles doubles and a treble

Luccia 7/4 ( mares novice hurdle)
Lossiemouth 6/4 ( triumph)
Galopin Des Champs 6/4 (Gold Cup)

RedPed

Whatabouter.
What’s this? Well in
It's a free weekly competition on 888 Sport called 'Up For 8'. They select 8 games every week and you just predict the outcomes for a max prize of £10K. If you get 5-7 games right, you get free bets. Simple as that. I'm just a bit gutted that there were two other winners but I'll take it.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
That’ll do, returned 10/11

got entries at Hereford and plumpton next week, so looking like a quick turn around again and hopefully same result. Will put up again soon as decs come out.
4.00 Plumpton tomorrow 8/11 should go in again.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
A few Cheltenham bets - singles doubles and a treble

Luccia 7/4 ( mares novice hurdle)
Lossiemouth 6/4 ( triumph)
Galopin Des Champs 6/4 (Gold Cup)
Loaded up on Luccia again with winnings, 6/4 now.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Napoli -1 8/5 v sassuolo - 2-0

That’ll do can go back in to Cheltenham.

Last edited:

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
First bet I've placed this month. When I woke up this morning and saw the odds for Arsenal, it made the insured ACCA a no brainer. For the non William Hill users, its basically if only one leg goes wrong you get your stake back, with max stake being £20.

Pele's blue pil

Supports
Arsenal
Had both keepers to get a yellow in both live games today. Thinking was both ramsdale n Martinez are capable of time wasting in a close game plus both like to act like idiots. The later game simply because pope loves to time waste. Annoying though as I put a fiver each on either getting a red but didn't do the same in the later game. Done the same for both keepers in the Spurs game so hopefully a close game. If coufal starts and odds are decent I will bet him to be carded as well.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Had both keepers to get a yellow in both live games today. Thinking was both ramsdale n Martinez are capable of time wasting in a close game plus both like to act like idiots. The later game simply because pope loves to time waste. Annoying though as I put a fiver each on either getting a red but didn't do the same in the later game. Done the same for both keepers in the Spurs game so hopefully a close game. If coufal starts and odds are decent I will bet him to be carded as well.
I stuck £50 on Martinez at about 60mins @6.50 odds. Easiest money ever.

Pele's blue pil

Supports
Arsenal
I stuck £50 on Martinez at about 60mins @6.50 odds. Easiest money ever.
Nice, never thought about doing it in play before but in close games and certain keepers playing that's smart thinking. I actually rarely done it before but Sky finally had odds for keepers as well so bet Pickford in the derby and then just continued with the profit. No luck yesterday but three winners at 9/1, 10/1 and 16/1 built up the betting bank nicely. As an Arsenal fan Martinez winning me money and scoring a last minute own goal to win us the match was beautiful, might even start liking the bloke.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Had Napoli and Real double at 7/1, which seemed mental value. Then stuck money on Real at 2-0 down. £200. Not a bad night!

Pele's blue pil

Supports
Arsenal
All three bets that were my own picks lost, all three bets I copied from sporting life won so thank you sporting life. Copied vinicius jr to be carded, vinicius jr to score and be carded in a bet builder and Stockport, Fleetwood and Napoli all to win in an enhanced treble.

Got a bonus as well which has to be used on a bet builder so done utd to win, rashford to score and busquets to be carded.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
I’ve a middle sized bet on, Hickory 3.35 Southwell 11/8, unbeaten got good chance of making the 4 timer.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Cashout at that point was £28k. He's a moron for not taking that.
Pure greed gets to some people. Makes you think if he didn’t take that or even the 17k then his bank account must already be exploding.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
I’ve a middle sized bet on, Hickory 3.35 Southwell 11/8, unbeaten got good chance of making the 4 timer.
I’ve also had a small bet - William Cody 4.00 Huntingdon 2/2 at course over fences.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
I’ve also had a small bet - William Cody 4.00 Huntingdon 2/2 at course over fences.
Sorry again, never seen the race seemingly should’ve won.

loaded up again on Luccia ( mares) 6/4.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Tenner on rashford tonight. Got to be a banker surely!

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Went for home wins in all the Europe 8pm games yesterday. Great result for a freebie...

Status
Not open for further replies.