Football & Sports Betting Thread 2022/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Liverpool -1 against United seems like a good bet. If they score early it will be a big win

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Ryan Porteous to be carded 8/5

Meditate 3.45 Curragh 1/2

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Really like Leipzig’s lineup today. I know Union Berlin are no pushovers especially not at Home. But this Leipzig team should beat them. Got a nice odds Leipzig (0.0, -0,5) @2.00 on bet365.

Which means draw = got half of my stake back.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Really like Leipzig’s lineup today. I know Union Berlin are no pushovers especially not at Home. But this Leipzig team should beat them. Got a nice odds Leipzig (0.0, -0,5) @2.00 on bet365.

Which means draw = got half of my stake back.
Bad call. Didnt watch the game so dont really know what went wrong There. Stats saying Leipzig should’ve won/draw. Werner is shit :lol:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Bad call. Didnt watch the game so dont really know what went wrong There. Stats saying Leipzig should’ve won/draw. Werner is shit :lol:
You missed the H2H record. All the signs were there :wenger:

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
You missed the H2H record. All the signs were there :wenger:

Yep! I usually take proper look at H2H’s and such. But not this time and it bite me! :devil:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I have 8 free bet offers for the United v Liverpool game tonight that I need to use. Mainly Bet Builder freebies and losing bet money back offers.

Anybody doing anything?

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It pains me but I have a bet on Liverpool - 1. Can't see anything other than a clear win for them.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Only had the one winner with United to win, BTTS, 1+ card each team and 4+ corners each team @15.00 for £150. Three of my other freebie Bet Builders were just the one leg out, missing out on £1300. Feck it!

Leg-End

Anyone else screwed over by Opta not classing Eriksen’s free kick as a shot on target?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Anyone else screwed over by Opta not classing Eriksen’s free kick as a shot on target?
Yeah that was one of the free bets that I thought had lost by one leg as I mentioned earlier. It was settled as a loss initially but I've just logged in and Billy Hill have coughed up!

Check it again. I was so close to an additional £1200 yesterday. But I'll take £900 from freebies.

Leg-End

Yeah that was one of the free bets that I thought had lost by one leg as I mentioned earlier. It was settled as a loss initially but I've just logged in and Billy Hill have coughed up!

Check it again. I was so close to an additional £1200 yesterday. But I'll take £900 from freebies.
Yeah opta reclassed it as a SOT this afternoon so it’s paid out now.

Lovely win that, I did £125 from 50p :lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Hadn't logged into Bet365 since the United game as I thought the bet was dead. Just logged in this evening and looks like another of the free bets came up trumps.

Got another 6 free bets to use this weekend.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
United v Southampton:

Over 1 goal in the match @2.00

Each team 1+ cards, 4+ corners and Sancho to score anytime @9.00

Rashford to score anytime
Fernandes to be booked
Sancho & Adams 1+ shot on target
Under 7 goals
Under 8 cards
Over 7 corners
Over 9.5 goal kicks
Over 20.5 free kicks
@91.00

United to win
Rashford to score
Ward-Prowse & Sancho 1+ shot on target
Over 7.5 match corners
Over 2.5 Southampton corners
Under 79.5 match booking points
@17.00

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Had a little bet builder

United win
BTTS
Over 2.5
Bruno goal/card
Rashford to score
Eriksen SOT
Adams SOT

@ 24.78

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Tuesday's PL matches:
Under 3 goals in each half, under 4 cards in each half, 3-8 corners in each half all in each match @51.00
1-4 goals, 1-4 cards, 4-11 corners in each match @26.00

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Did those come in?
Almost...

Not enough first half corners in the Fulham game. And the Leeds game kinda run away with things with 25 mins left, ending up with 12 corners and 6 cards. Will try again this evening.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Looks like this has come in...Thanks Diaz for those late scuffed shots.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Derby day treble: Liverpool, Celtic, AC/Inter draw @8.08

IRN-BRUno

Haaland to have a shot on target vs Sevilla boosted to evens on Paddy Power.

Zen

RM's odds are absolutely ludicrious value today..... the holders at Celtic... only 1.73.

For comparison, Man City at far more recently well reknown tough opponent in Sevilla are 1.35.

Maybe Sevilla and that Draw is actually the value then? But something here doesn't add up. I dunno. I hate match day 1 betting in the CL, maybe they are trying to tempt in Scottish punters.

daveoliver91

Hi guys, which Bookie you prefer out of William Hill and Skybet? Just wondering which one offers better promotions / bonuses / free bets.
I want to register into one of those, but not sure which one is better!

Thanks!

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
Hi guys, which Bookie you prefer out of William Hill and Skybet? Just wondering which one offers better promotions / bonuses / free bets.

Thanks!
I mainly use William Hill. However, it's best to register with multiple bookies. Why? For the same bet, SkyBet could be offering better odds, and on another occasion it could be William Hill offering the better odds. Look at it, as a case to case basis.

Big Andy

Bloke

Thanks!
Never used William Hill, but I use Skybet purely for their double up boosts, since the start of the season I've turned a tenner into about £250 with their promotions, free bets, etc. I also use the money back as cash if your horse finishes 2nd/3rd, etc. I always go for the second favourite and have usually done well with at least getting my money back.

Big Andy

Bloke
Never used William Hill, but I use Skybet purely for their double up boosts, since the start of the season I've turned a tenner into about £250 with their promotions, free bets, etc. I also use the money back as cash if your horse finishes 2nd/3rd, etc. I always go for the second favourite and have usually done well with at least getting my money back.
For instance their double up boost of 4/1 for Haaland to have 3+ shots on target last night was basically giving me a free £40.

daveoliver91

Thanks Rasendori and Big Andy. I think I will get an account on both sites and problem solved. I see there is a Superboost today on William Hill on Salah +1 SOT at Evens. Free money surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.