Football & Sports Betting Thread 2022/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I've requested odds for Man United to win the EFL Cup, FA Cup and Europa League. I want to stick a wad on that but nobody's come back to me yet.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I've requested odds for Man United to win the EFL Cup, FA Cup and Europa League. I want to stick a wad on that but nobody's come back to me yet.
365 12/1 for United to win 3 trophies. Probably get 20s or so for the specific 3 if someone prices it. Hills/Paddy would lay it in store I’d imagine if you went in. They’d need to phone trader but should give you a price.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I had a punt on the quadruple at the begining of the season @ 2500/1

365 tweeted earlier that 46 people backed it with them @ 10,000/1

RedPed

Whatabouter.
365 12/1 for United to win 3 trophies. Probably get 20s or so for the specific 3 if someone prices it. Hills/Paddy would lay it in store I’d imagine if you went in. They’d need to phone trader but should give you a price.
Thanks for that. Haven't seen the B365 offer. Contacted Billy Hill and Sky Bet on Twitter for a price but as I said no response yet. I don't usually go into the shops but might take a trip to Billy Hill in the morning.

Zen

EFL - 1.62
FA - 4.5
Europa - 3.5

Are the exchange prices, so you are looking at 25's. And low and behold.... SkyBet have it at slightly kinder odds. Wild.

That quad odds is better than Bet365 too, rare for Sky to be priced so kind!

Last edited:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Betfred doing 16/1, Bet365 20/1, SkyBet 25/1. Just waiting to hear back from Coral, Ladbrokes, BetVictor and BetWay.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
888Sport were just doing a straight treble so I've lumped on that...

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Not having bet myself ( all my Cheltenham bets are on and can’t really afford too), bet Napoli -1 would tempt me really good bet if you ask me.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Good luck. Hope you win. Only a two day turnaround for the villa FA cup game may see heavy rotation
Thanks! It's 888's money anyway so easy come easy go. We got West ham at home, not Villa so even a rotated side should do 'em.

Jamesy18

Any decent offers for the final? Haven't seen anything advertised yet

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Aye, thought they might so I withdrew everything from the bet365 account after it was first given :lol: hopefully he has a SOT in 2nd half.
Won't they just give you a negative balance? My winnings is still there.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
They might do, sure this has happened before and they just left it though. They may take note as it was a boost so could lose a fortune if loads took it up

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Always a nice way to win a bet :lol:

Think I've took about a grand off bet365 in this past week. and £140 off skybet. Not a bad week. Might take a week off work now
I withdrew £4500 from 888Sport on Friday. Been on Amazon ever since. :lol:

Now Barcelona are fecking up my accas.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I withdrew £4500 from 888Sport on Friday. Been on Amazon ever since. :lol:

Now Barcelona are fecking up my accas.
I was gonna shot my winnings on Barca -1 but because I'd withdrawn it because of the OG thing I didn't bother depositing again. Luckily for me

Pele's blue pil

Supports
Arsenal

Had this before and the negative balance was put back to normal the next day. Apparently they aren't allowed to put you balance into a negative so will put it back and say it was a gesture of goodwill.
That's like betting on who shot Phil Mitchell.
To be honest it often gives you more value than most boxing fights. Had it to go the distance at evens and was never really in doubt with two soft punchers.

If I knew there could only be rematch if fury won I would've been all over that at odds against. Sadly I'm lazy and only found out when it was mentioned during the fight.

Congratulations to the utd fans on the win, won be money so I'm happy for you guys. Hope Liverpool beat you though ;)

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On btts in both halves todayin Madrid u19 v Salzburg at 10s+, can get 15s some places. It's the perfect matchup on paper for goals, both are great at attacking and bad at defending. Madrid had a terrible group, 3 really poor sides. Pretty much every game they should have scored 5/6 and conceded 1/2. Salzburg are much higher level than any team they played so far. Salzburg are really open, in the groups none of their games really went that open as they just didn't match up for it stylistically. Milan bus parked against them and tried to counter. Against Chelsea away, Salz played terrible but in the reverse won 5-1 when they played well. In the last knockout round, their game against Young Boys was 3-2. Xg was 2.7 - 2 but didn't factor in a load of messed up passes and missing the ball with easy chances etc. YB had huge counter chances that they kept messing up with poor final passes etc.

Theres always a risk of sides being negative at this stage as its 1 leg knockout, but none of these sides really excel in a negative game so think its unlikely. With an early goal and an open game it can end up something like 4-3. Both sides lineups are really attacking, Konate back in for Salzburg.

I'm also on Al-Batin +3.5 v Nassr on Friday. I have fair line around +2 asian. This looks awful from league table (hence the huge line) but Batin are in the falsest league position you'll see. They are a mid table side. Basically at the start of the season, there was issues with registration and they weren't allowed to register any new players for the first half of the season. They'd let go of loads of players so they had to use reserves and kids mainly. Was 3 starters basically and the rest filler. They've signed a brand new side now basically, have 7 foreigns instead of 2 (Was a goalkeeper and a CB so didn't make much difference really) as well as better quality locals from the first half of the season. I've bet them the last few games and they've been playing well. Were excellent last game and got their first win of the season, should have scored 3+ really. Another positive for me is Talisca is coming back from suspension. This looks a negative on the surface but him and Ronaldo really do not compliment each other at all on the pitch. They are similar players, occupy the same spaces and they both want to shoot from distance and like arriving in the box for headers. Ronaldo has excelled the last 3 games without him, I think him coming back in hurts Ronaldo and the team. Win at 50/1 in some places in worth a tiny bet too, Batin will sit deep and look to counter, it's been effective against Nassr at times this season if can avoid conceding early.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
On btts in both halves todayin Madrid u19 v Salzburg at 10s+, can get 15s some places. It's the perfect matchup on paper for goals, both are great at attacking and bad at defending. Madrid had a terrible group, 3 really poor sides. Pretty much every game they should have scored 5/6 and conceded 1/2. Salzburg are much higher level than any team they played so far. Salzburg are really open, in the groups none of their games really went that open as they just didn't match up for it stylistically. Milan bus parked against them and tried to counter. Against Chelsea away, Salz played terrible but in the reverse won 5-1 when they played well. In the last knockout round, their game against Young Boys was 3-2. Xg was 2.7 - 2 but didn't factor in a load of messed up passes and missing the ball with easy chances etc. YB had huge counter chances that they kept messing up with poor final passes etc.

Theres always a risk of sides being negative at this stage as its 1 leg knockout, but none of these sides really excel in a negative game so think its unlikely. With an early goal and an open game it can end up something like 4-3. Both sides lineups are really attacking, Konate back in for Salzburg.

I'm also on Al-Batin +3.5 v Nassr on Friday. I have fair line around +2 asian. This looks awful from league table (hence the huge line) but Batin are in the falsest league position you'll see. They are a mid table side. Basically at the start of the season, there was issues with registration and they weren't allowed to register any new players for the first half of the season. They'd let go of loads of players so they had to use reserves and kids mainly. Was 3 starters basically and the rest filler. They've signed a brand new side now basically, have 7 foreigns instead of 2 (Was a goalkeeper and a CB so didn't make much difference really) as well as better quality locals from the first half of the season. I've bet them the last few games and they've been playing well. Were excellent last game and got their first win of the season, should have scored 3+ really. Another positive for me is Talisca is coming back from suspension. This looks a negative on the surface but him and Ronaldo really do not compliment each other at all on the pitch. They are similar players, occupy the same spaces and they both want to shoot from distance and like arriving in the box for headers. Ronaldo has excelled the last 3 games without him, I think him coming back in hurts Ronaldo and the team. Win at 50/1 in some places in worth a tiny bet too, Batin will sit deep and look to counter, it's been effective against Nassr at times this season if can avoid conceding early.
Couldn’t find both btts halves so on Salzburg score both halves 17/10, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.