Football & Sports Betting Thread 2022/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
1-0 Salzburg
Your bet is live at least for 2nd half and looks really good. Salz should have scored 3 really and Madrid missed 2 big chances, 1 was a sitter. Madrid haven't played great but Salz been very good so far. They should bag again 2nd half for you, counter is very easy since 1-0.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Your bet is live at least for 2nd half and looks really good. Salz should have scored 3 really and Madrid missed 2 big chances, 1 was a sitter. Madrid haven't played great but Salz been very good so far. They should bag again 2nd half for you, counter is very easy since 1-0.
Thanks I’m not watching as I’m at work just checking updates,

unlucky on your bet.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I had a few bets on Over 3.5 @ 2.20 and Salzburg in both halves @ 4.50

Hope for a good second half!

Cheers for the tip @Spiersey regardless.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
United just won me 300 pound. Was letting me cash in 140 before the game but thought I’d see it out. What a team!!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
On Always Ready -1.25 tomorrow @1.75. Will post reasoning tomorrow.

They are 3-0 down on Agg, but was a bit of a freak. I bet Magallanes win in the reverse but was a bit of a guess with them being a promoted side, hadn't really seen much of them before (They won the cup as a 2nd tier side to qualify for this). They deserved the win but 3-0 was very flattering, Always missed a couple huge chances and they chased goals needlessly at 1/2-0 and conceded by overcommiting for no reason. There wasn't that much in it for most of the game. The game tonight is in La Paz. Always aren't allowed to play at home on their Astroturf pitch as the stadium doesn't meet regulations so they are playing at Bolivar/Strongest's stadium. It's just over the hill and similar altitude.
Generally an evenish away game at sea level translates to 3+ win at altitude. Often can be 5-0. Magallanes have zero pace to hurt Always on the counter and they are pretty low level ability wise. I think Always can go through, I had them favourites to qualify if it was 2-0 first leg. I can't really see how Always won't win the game at least for a half loss, i think they'll score 3+. It'll be 90 minutes of relentless pressure and Mag defence isn't good enough to not concede a couple I think. Corners will also be good, Skybet have 7+ Always corners at 1.72 which is good. Would be surpirsed if they get less than 10 unless they score a couple early. Fair asian line for me is -2.

Last edited:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
3-1 full time
Frustrating game. Salzburg very good fh, Madrid very good 2nd and Salzburg played terrible 2nd. Needed them both to play well. Can hopefully land one of the big odds winners in these eventually.

On a side note, Iker Bravo freekick for Madrid’s 3rd is one of the best I’ve ever seen. Similar to Ronaldo’s v Pompey.

Berbaclass

Frustrating game. Salzburg very good fh, Madrid very good 2nd and Salzburg played terrible 2nd. Needed them both to play well. Can hopefully land one of the big odds winners in these eventually.

On a side note, Iker Bravo freekick for Madrid’s 3rd is one of the best I’ve ever seen. Similar to Ronaldo’s v Pompey.

Yeah, brilliant strike.

Berbaclass

They are 3-0 down on Agg, but was a bit of a freak. I bet Magallanes win in the reverse but was a bit of a guess with them being a promoted side, hadn't really seen much of them before (They won the cup as a 2nd tier side to qualify for this). They deserved the win but 3-0 was very flattering, Always missed a couple huge chances and they chased goals needlessly at 1/2-0 and conceded by overcommiting for no reason. There wasn't that much in it for most of the game. The game tonight is in La Paz. Always aren't allowed to play at home on their Astroturf pitch as the stadium doesn't meet regulations so they are playing at Bolivar/Strongest's stadium. It's just over the hill and similar altitude.
Generally an evenish away game at sea level translates to 3+ win at altitude. Often can be 5-0. Magallanes have zero pace to hurt Always on the counter and they are pretty low level ability wise. I think Always can go through, I had them favourites to qualify if it was 2-0 first leg. I can't really see how Always won't win the game at least for a half loss, i think they'll score 3+. It'll be 90 minutes of relentless pressure and Mag defence isn't good enough to not concede a couple I think. Corners will also be good, Skybet have 7+ Always corners at 1.72 which is good. Would be surpirsed if they get less than 10 unless they score a couple early. Fair asian line for me is -2.
Cheers, got on -1.5 @ 1.85.

Looking forward to watching later!

MC89

Supports
Celtic

On -2 13/8, thanks again.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Cheers, got on -1.5 @ 1.85.

Looking forward to watching later!
Hopefully not a painful watch! Can be mindnumbing watching clueless Bolivian sides spam crosses until one goes in.

Odds will probably drift in the next hour or so I sent it to a few stakers and have £10k on accidentally so need to trade some out. Will probably cause Always to drift unless someone opposes me. Would let it all run but running badly currently so can’t risk as much.

Wilfried Bony starts up front for us. He cannot run at all but should be good for headers.

Berbaclass

Hopefully not a painful watch! Can be mindnumbing watching clueless Bolivian sides spam crosses until one goes in.

Odds will probably drift in the next hour or so I sent it to a few stakers and have £10k on accidentally so need to trade some out. Will probably cause Always to drift unless someone opposes me. Would let it all run but running badly currently so can’t risk as much.

Wilfried Bony starts up front for us. He cannot run at all but should be good for headers.
I watch Bolivian league games regularly to be fair.

Bony :lol: blast from the past!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
This is lost now, played absolutely shocking so far and now a red card. Enoumba got booked after 30 seconds so was obvious he would eventually get sent off. They've somehow been worse at home than they were away, which I didnt know was possible. Apologies, a big loss for me. Generally an even game away is a 3+ win 95% of the time in the reverse. Magallanes have somehow been better side.

Berbaclass

This is lost now, played absolutely shocking so far and now a red card. Enoumba got booked after 30 seconds so was obvious he would eventually get sent off. They've somehow been worse at home than they were away, which I didnt know was possible. Apologies, a big loss for me. Generally an even game away is a 3+ win 95% of the time in the reverse. Magallanes have somehow been better side.
No worries man, It happens.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
That goal conceded was so funny. Literally nobody marking anyone
They couldn't defend corners in the first leg either, ironically I didn't expect Mag to get much this game and they've had 7 FH:lol:

Genuinely can't make sense of what I've watched first half. I've never seen a performance as bad as that in La Paz. If you didn't know, you would think Magallanes were the home side. Red card probably kills all hope but just going to pray for 1-1 early and hope for some miracle.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
They couldn't defend corners in the first leg either, ironically I didn't expect Mag to get much this game and they've had 7 FH:lol:

Genuinely can't make sense of what I've watched first half. I've never seen a performance as bad as that in La Paz. If you didn't know, you would think Magallanes were the home side. Red card probably kills all hope but just going to pray for 1-1 early and hope for some miracle.
If you can't make sense of the first half, good luck with the 2nd half :lol: wild.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
If you can't make sense of the first half, good luck with the 2nd half :lol: wild.
2nd half but just heads gone after it went 2-0. I can account for that but that first half is one of the strangest I've seen. I expected about 80% possession and barely touched the ball. Fair play to Magallanes, they were excellent but Always were shocking. Manager will almost definitely be fired and I'd be suprised if Bony plays again. Apologies again, big loss for me but always feels worse losing other people money. Hopefully Batin can avoid losing by 4 tomorrow, otherwise will probably be my worst ever week.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Had a feeling it was going to be all home PL wins today. Was too late for the City game but still.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Just lumped on Atletico Madrid, PSG, AC Milan and FC Porto @7.50. Not sure which version of PSG and Milan will turn up tonight.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Just knew Milan were going to screw up. Didn't realise this freebie 9-fold had landed though, so happy days. Had FC Porto, PSG, Le Havre, Bastia, Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Sporting CP, Feyenoord & Legia Warsaw:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Rashford to score, BTTS and United to win @8.00 with Billy Hill. Also got Rashford 2+ SoTs and Salah 1+ SoT @5.00 with SkyBet. Quite a few Bet Builder offers also floating around so will have to wait for teams to come out. Will check out some accas in the meantime.

Last edited:

Berbaclass

Mbappe anytime goalscorer @ 2.60

Don't see how he doesn't score in this game. Bayern is vulnerable defensively and he is the main threat. He was half fit in the first leg when he got subbed on and very nearly got a goal or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.