Football & Sports Betting Thread 2022/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
On Queens Park 8/11 and Ayr 8/15, home to Arbroath and Cove, both should win.

Ayr -1 8/5
Shocking result for Queens last night, if they want to win the league got to win home games especially against Arbroath,

-1 Ayr was easy enough.

on Al Dasim 3/1, 1.15 Meydan 3/3 over C&D

Zen

Any reason Napoli are absurd 2.10 right now? Ultra in from and at home (against Milan).

Who's out?

facchiano

Going for Napoli vs Milan BTTS & over 10 corners @4.62.

Must win game for Milan for them to keep up with Inter and Roma. Juventus have clawed back the -15 points deduction and are within reach of the CL places with only 6 points behind.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Have a £600 offer on the table to cash out but the total is £6k. Bet has 3 more games to run tomorrow.

I played a 7-fold acca of A Goal in Each Half and 3+ corners in each half. I think I’ll sleep on it.

Grib

Was the easy choice after his run at chelt, weird all those in the shot at the winning post weren't going nuts :lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Was the easy choice after his run at chelt, weird all those in the shot at the winning post weren't going nuts :lol:
Yes had him EW in both races. He was so fast at the end in Cheltenham that I was convinced that he will stay here

Grib

Yes had him EW in both races. He was so fast at the end in Cheltenham that I was convinced that he will stay here
Yeah class was there to see after that race, when he went out to 10s today was an easy decision to lump on, away to book dinner at an overly priced establishment :lol:

Jamesy18

Brennan Johnson to have over 3.5 total shots @ 8/1 on 365. Very generous price imo (same bet 2.75/1 on skybet)

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Betting companies getting it in the neck on Twitter for not recognising either of Vinicius’s shots on target. One was not awarded due to OPTA saying he was offside when play was actually stopped for a foul after the shot, and the other he was onside even though the flag went up. They’ll just blame opta and put their fingers in the ears though as usual.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Betting companies getting it in the neck on Twitter for not recognising either of Vinicius’s shots on target. One was not awarded due to OPTA saying he was offside when play was actually stopped for a foul after the shot, and the other he was onside even though the flag went up. They’ll just blame opta and put their fingers in the ears though as usual.
Yeah I got shafted in two bets for that....the feckers!

Leg-End

Now 365 have not only voided the bets but also taken the stake too, I suspect a fair few minus accounts and angry gamblers in the morning.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
This is worth a try……

Ladies and gentlemen Wednesday 19 April 2023 will go down in history as the greatest bookie bashing day in the history of mankind, there is only one question you need to ask yourself Do you want to be apart of it ? We all know the answer to that as our top two tipsters have picked the same 6 horses at Newmarket. We will be booking a private jet from Glasgow to Vegas at 8 pm tonight to celebrate our winnings

1.50 Supreme King

2.25 Aleezdancer

3.00 Bold Act

3.35 Fairy cross

4.45 Lidmilla

5.20 Like a tiger

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
This is worth a try……

Ladies and gentlemen Wednesday 19 April 2023 will go down in history as the greatest bookie bashing day in the history of mankind, there is only one question you need to ask yourself Do you want to be apart of it ? We all know the answer to that as our top two tipsters have picked the same 6 horses at Newmarket. We will be booking a private jet from Glasgow to Vegas at 8 pm tonight to celebrate our winnings

1.50 Supreme King

2.25 Aleezdancer

3.00 Bold Act

3.35 Fairy cross

4.45 Lidmilla

5.20 Like a tiger
I missed this, how'd it end? Yous millionaires ?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Got shafted for the second time in a week by Skybet not recognising a shot on target. They only credited Saka with one. Sure them and opta are in it together.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Backed Arsenal to win and to have most corners in each half and shots on target in each half. 9/1.

Corners won easy. Shots on target in the first half won easy. Shots on target in the second half was 3-2 Arsenal until the 94th minute where Chelsea got a soft header to make it 3-3 shots on target.

Cnuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.