Foxes Talk goes into meltdown

Bojan11

It’s really not a stupid post when you consider that he has done this before. It’s easy to look up if you’re new to this. Maybe they willsack him or they won’t but maybe they really should be thinking about it considering his history. I like Rogers and always wishing all the best but as we can plainly see he has a habit of blowing these leads.
Definitely a poor start to next season and he’d be under massive pressure.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Even Brendan had a go at the penalty - hinting that Leicester would not get a penalty like that. No - if Maguire and Lindelof both sandwiched Vardy with one tackle in each leg - you probably would not get a penalty...especially with VAR :)
Its just a plain old narrative now. Even blatant penalties are now being questioned just because it was us who benefited

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
You anticipate him getting sacked before the start of next season? Not going to happen. It’s their 2nd best PL season.
No no, not before the start of next season, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him go before Christmas now. He needs a good summer desperately now. Moral must be on the floor.

I think it will be very difficult to correct form like that. The players will be gutted and are almost definitely questioning how it happened.

LoneStar

Less talk and more meltdown posts please !

(tbf I have nothing against them. If it were between them and Chelsea for the 4th position, I’d have taken Leicester all day).

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
I've just been browsing their forum and they're quite sanguine, on the whole. Disappointed of course, but they can see where things went wrong.

I'm sorry it wasn't them in fourth place, I'd have much preferred them to Chelsea.

Chairman Steve

Bumped because epic choke. Pretty fiery over there tonight. Here’s some of the live posts on their match day thread of the goals as they went in:

2-2

Fvck off you absolute melts
Of course. 2-2.

Annoying.
Unbelievable. 10 seconds to go
Rodgers out.
Jesus christ alive, where in the hell did they get five minutes from to begin with?
Size of Vestergaard and not winning that header.

2-3

Are you ****ing serious
Absolute collapse
Vestergaard too weak again...And Soyuncu.
No that REALLY pisses me off. **** off football. I absolutely hate you.
Our transformation into spurs is complete

Hand over the bottle job title

mu4c_20le

Get rid. Set up all wrong. The revert back to the passive play has cost us again. Always knew he’d slip back into old habits. He’ll never learn.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Seems like Rodgers is on borrowed time there despite winning the FA Cup last season.

Chairman Steve

Their latest escapades in the FA Cup, conceding 3 goals in 10 minutes to Forest.

1-0

Wtf is this? Shite defence again.
Nacho really is Jekyll and Hyde. Truly woeful or amazing and nothing in between
3 free defenders in the box, one attacker. Yet he still wasn’t picked up
2-0

Have we fvcking collapsed again
Christ, we are s**t
This manager has to go. What is the advantage in having him - this team is too soft under him
Is it safe to say Brendan out yet, without getting abused for it?
Mental midgets, easily the worst Leicester team I've ever seen in that regard.
LOL. I'm glad my sister broke up with her forest season ticket holding husband.
3-0

Oh my god
GET THE **** OUT RODGERS
This is our strongest available team.

Good luck on Thursday.
Dear me. Get him gone in the morning. Sides as weak as piss.
Just fvcking sack him. Sack him now. Sack him at half time.

If he can't motivate a team for this game with weeks of break to prepare he needs to go.

Ban him from entering the Leicestershire County limits for life.

Fire him in to the fvcking sun I don't care. Just go.

Irwin99

The fan base, the manager and the club probably know they've gone as far they can in terms of what happened in the previous two seasons with missing out on the champions league.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Their hatred for Chilwell is pretty hilarious. They take everything he ever does and try and spin it so he's taking constant jibes at Leicester.