FPL Subscribe (twitter gossip): Rashford back injury (possibily out for the season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Are we still safe from relegation?

Joke aside, we should be fine, if we are active in this transfer window. Bruno, Haland, and Soumare. However, we failed badly in not signing Haland. So, I guess we should try and lure a dynamic attacker. Maybe James can now play in his best position as well.

Nooski

I’m not a medical expert or anything but a “fractured back” means a fractured vertebra. That’s not something you pick up from being played too much. It comes from severe violence to your back like what happened to Neymar at the 2014 WC.

From the replays of the tackle on Rashford it doesn’t look like it was enough force in the tackle to cause something like that. I call BS.

Rash has been carrying round a bone fracture healing device for a bit. Wouldn't be surprised if true.

He obviously shouldn't be playing, but chose or is being asked to. Shows up our lack of depth and poor summer window.
Huh? There is such a thing? And he was playing although his bones weren't healed?

Godfather

Jesus I hope this isn't true. Although I'm sure Woody already has a proper replacement in place

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Do we ever learn? The club needs to do us all a favour and shut down. Inept clowns from top to bottom.

Oldyella

After 5 minutes looking around twitter to see if anyone else is reporting this, I have come to the decision, football twitter is wild....

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Supposedly the account is reliable, according to Twitter community.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
What do you want them to do? Invent a machine that stops players getting injured?
Are you both for real? We don't have this happen every year? It was a really bright idea to go into the season with such a short squad wasn't it? No-one foreseen this happening in the summer did they?

We've had an injury crisis since the start of the season. Players out for months, you would assume we would have had players ready to come in as soon as the window opened considering the season so far. It's now the 18th and where are they? Are you seriously disputing that we're not ran by clowns from top to bottom?

Last edited:

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Stress fractures are weird. You can have them a long time and they don't necessarily present as anything serious right away.

I used to play football with a guy whose lower leg hurt for a couple of seasons. Turned out he had a stress fracture.

HJ12

This was from before Norwich.

Before Wolves:

So there is substance in the rumours.
I hope this isn't true. If it is, then we really are morons for letting him play with a fracture. I'm all for players running through brick walls for the cause and all that, but if the guy has a back fracture and puts his hand up to play, we should be telling him to sit back down. Let's hope these tweets are nothing more than rubbish gossip, and it was just his Christmas shopping being carried in those boxes.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Locking it until a more reliable source comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.