Francisco Trincao...

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Latest hope of what is perhaps a lesser celebrated but top tier Portuguese production line.

Was mentioned to me a little while back so I started looking into him. Seems to operate on the right of the front line, but has a good size and I think could potentially be an option for their eternal striking problem after Ronaldo.

Been strongly touted to go to Barcelona this summer (if they can find some coins down the back of the sofa I presume). Portuguese followers, what do you make of him?

Helder-Carvalho

Barcelona already bought him, 31 million euros, he's from Sporting Braga academy, that club has a good academy and is establishing itself as the 4th Big one, altough their fan base is practically non existent, most of their supporters are Benfica's supporters first. If Braga had a big and passionate fanbase as main rivals Vitória Guimarães have then they could contest each league title.

Last edited:

PoTMS

Thought he's already been signed by Barcelona.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Seems like Portuguese football just keep producing the same player over and over though. Like, do no kids want to be a top class #9 or something?

VanHaal'sRedArmy

Looks like the type of signing Dortmund would look to make if say, for example, they were to sell Sancho.