Frank Lampard: Derby County Manager

Welby5

Supports
Chelsea
Abraham isn’t good enough for an elite PL side. I fully expect him to be sold.
I agree, but as a stop gap until the ban is lifted he can hardly be any worse than the dreadful two plodders we have at the moment. At least Tammy will move faster than a snail carrying heavy shopping.

Welby5

Supports
Chelsea
Depends on who the manager is. If Sarri goes and you get Allegri in, he'll want funds for players. It's all short term success with Chelsea IMO;change managers every 2 years
Sarri was brought in to not just win but to completely change the style off play. It would be ludicrous to bring in Allegri a year later and change thee style of play again. Chelsea have no chance of catching City or Liverpool next season, so at best they'll finish 3rd. Then what, sack Allegri? It's no coincidence the teams competing for the major trophies are 3 clubs with stability and think longterm. Times have changed and Chelsea wont get away with their crazy way of doing things anymore!

Robbie Boy

I agree, but as a stop gap until the ban is lifted he can hardly be any worse than the dreadful two plodders we have at the moment. At least Tammy will move faster than a snail carrying heavy shopping.
Yeah true that. A bag of cement would be better than Higuain and I mean that in the most literal sense.