Frank Lampard | New Diary of a CEO interview

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Anyone watched it yet? Key take aways?
I watched bits of it. Nothing out of the ordinary. He spoke about his childhood, the beginnings of his career at West Ham etc.

He spoke about the shitshow at Chelsea last season - he said the fitness levels was unbelievably low, that it was hard to motivate a group of 33 players when you know you can only use 18 on any given match day, so every Friday he had to tell 15 people they weren't playing. He described what it was like trying to prepare with the core group he had selected for the match whilst telling 18 others to train on a separate pitch etc with most of them knowing they weren't going to be at Chelsea come the summer (as we've now seen). He was asked why he took the job and he answer was something a long the lines of 'I love the club, I thought I could help, be the fresh voice to the group but I quickly realised a lot of players were just kinda waiting for the season to finish'.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
A lot of Palace fans wonder why John Textor owns 46% of Crystal Palace and yet the other 3 shareholders regularly outvote him to the point he now wants rid.

Now it makes perfect sense.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
If Lampard thought Chelsea supporters make pressure, I hope he is ready to feel the pressure at Olympique. If things don't improve real quick scenes like having the training center invaded will happen.

IRN-BRUno

Gattuso has agreed to join Lyon so Lampard probably won't be getting that job.

Mike Smalling

I actually really want to see Frank Lampard back in management. I'd prefer the Premier League, but anywhere will do.

Plastic Evra

Lyon's 35 years stay in the top tier coming to an unfortunate end.

They're scrapping the bottom of the barrel and understandably no one is really interested in joining a side in crisis that sold most of its good players and owned by a group that already cemented itself as either clownish or shady.
Tried Potter but he turned down the offer.
I think Gattuso is the most likely prospect, he's pushed by Mendes (IIRC).