Frank Lampard's Sack Watch / Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castia

:lol:

Give him another 500 million, VVD and Laporte and his system would still leak goals.

wank

cyberman

If only he had the chance to spend... That was the excuse right?
He cannot organise a defence.

BlueHaze

Made some quality signings imo but after wathcing their games against brighton liverpool and now this it's clear they will have many ups and downs yet again this year. I'm not nailing them on for top 4 as most on here seem to do.

Bojan11

Why’s he got Werner on the wing? I would say Havertz isn’t a wide player too.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Can’t organise a balanced diet never mind balanced football team

Zoo

More money needed. 80 million for Declan Rice to start with.

Chief123

I’m not normally a knee jerk reactor, but I think Frank will be sacked before the second half.

Guy Incognito

They have the players, don't have a manager to gel them and take them forward.

Good thing for Chelsea fans is Roman doesn't suffer fools gladly.

el3mel

He won't be their manager comes next season that's I'm 100% sure about.

The question is if he'll be their manager comes Jan or not ?

Anyway, time to take a trip to their forum and laugh a little bit.

Need Chelsea fans to come tell us that statistically their defence was actually incredible according to xG. No Kepa will solve everything

Zen86

Roman’s hardly known for his patience, can’t see Lampard lasting long if this keeps up.

saivet

I think he'll see out the season unless they collapse but they need to upgrade him as a manager if they want to succeed. Not as bad as us, but their win at Brighton was very unconvincing too.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Knowing their fast approach to transfers, they'll find Silva's replacement in few days.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
This is the result of poor recruiting strategy. A few poster on here like me didn’t believe the hype because they invested so poorly. Their defense was the problem, yet they spent most of their cash on attacking talent. After spending so much and still have the same defense as last season with an aging Thiago Silva. I would not want to be the guy who gave the go ahead for the signings they made. Ole on the other hand, has a better recruiting strategy and even though our board gets so much criticism, they have handled our recruitment much better.

TheGame

Werner on the wing yet CHO is on the bench. It would have been better for them to play 3-5-2 as they have players who can be good wingbacks and good central midfielders not wide players.

Dr. StrangeHate

My worry is if they fire Lampard before we sack Ole, they will have a choice of the best available managers.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Werner on the wing yet CHO is on the bench. It would have been better for them to play 3-5-2 as they have players who can be good wingbacks and good central midfielders not wide players.
Where do you play Pulisic in a 3-5-2?

TheGodsInRed

There are top managers in world football that would dream to have as much investment as he has had this window. He'll be found out this season.

Dr. StrangeHate

None of them are getting sacked this season.
Mediocrity is not accepted at Chelsea. Either they will challenge for the title or Lampard will be sacked. In our case you are right, Ole keeps the fans happy so he will stay unless we don't get top 4.

SuperiorXI

Made some quality signings imo but after wathcing their games against brighton liverpool and now this it's clear they will have many ups and downs yet again this year. I'm not nailing them on for top 4 as most on here seem to do.
The backing he has had he has to be expected to win/challenge for the title. Surely?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Imagine a Norweigan PE teacher spending all that money on Havertz and Werner, playing them out of position and then tossing the armband on a washed up 36-year-old on his debut. Fat cnut Frank.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
This is the result of poor recruiting strategy. A few poster on here like me didn’t believe the hype because they invested so poorly. Their defense was the problem, yet they spent most of their cash on attacking talent. After spending so much and still have the same defense as last season with an aging Thiago Silva. I would not want to be the guy who gave the go ahead for the signings they made. Ole on the other hand, has a better recruiting strategy and even though our board gets so much criticism, they have handled our recruitment much better.
Amazingly they are seemingly after Rice too and possibly one more. Gotta make use of that incredible academy after all.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Like who?
They will prob be able to get a pre contract signed with Nagalsmann, or Rose, or Tuschel. Allegri will float around for consideration but doubt theyl go for him after Conte and Sarri.

Castia

None of them are getting sacked this season.

I actually think he’ll be gone by Christmas if he’s not in the top 3.

Chelsea don’t mess about and have just invested a lot of money, they aren’t accepting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.