Television Frasier Appreciation Thread

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
ROZ: "You don't think I can appreciate a sophisticated man? You know, it's not just about sex for me, Frasier."

[Dr. Tewksbury comes out of the bedroom wearing Roz's robe] "Do you have a stepladder? My pants are stuck in the ceiling fan."

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
ROZ: "You don't think I can appreciate a sophisticated man? You know, it's not just about sex for me, Frasier."

[Dr. Tewksbury comes out of the bedroom wearing Roz's robe] "Do you have a stepladder? My pants are stuck in the ceiling fan."
:lol:

kotha

One of my all time favorite comedy show.. Was just brilliant.. Best part is it doesn't get bad even on a rewatch..

Sorry, what does that mean?
That only Kelsey Grammar might be in the reboot and not the rest of them..

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I was young when it aired but the show made me want to have a terrier. I now have a Jack Russell Terrier :)

RIP, Eddie :(

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
There was a particular line that has always stuck with me and, no, I'm not ashamed to admit that I've borrowed/ paraphrased it on occasion.

"...at Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the Tunneling Electron Microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. If I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your problem"

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Niles: Sadly, to pay my condolences. It seems our old gardener has
passed away unexpectedly.
Frasier: Oh, not Yoshi. Gosh, that's too bad.
Niles: He had a heart attack when he was out trimming Maris's elaborate hedge maze. The paramedics never had a chance.

This one always kills me. Great show. The dialogues are incredible.

Eckers99

Niles: Sadly, to pay my condolences. It seems our old gardener has
passed away unexpectedly.
Frasier: Oh, not Yoshi. Gosh, that's too bad.
Niles: He had a heart attack when he was out trimming Maris's elaborate hedge maze. The paramedics never had a chance.

This one always kills me. Great show. The dialogues are incredible.
:lol:

Eckers99

I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed Frasier, possibly because it went a bit limp after Daphne and Niles finally got together.

Before that it was one of my favourite comedies and endlessly watchable.

SirAF

Ageist
Ah yes, I really liked Frasier too! Frank always cracked me up.

LARulz

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/...-hints-that-a-revival-will-be-announced-soon/

Looks this magnificent show might be getting the revival treatment. If it happens I hope they can find the same magic, would be sad to see its history blemished by a cheap cash grab.
They've been flirting with the idea for ages but it won't happen in my opinion - especially without John Mahoney. Only way they could pull it off, without harming it's legacy/feeling stupid would be if it was a one off special in memory of him and they do a funeral type episode. That way they address the elephant in the room, allow the show to have gone forward several years showing where they all currently are

Reddy Rederson

They've been flirting with the idea for ages but it won't happen in my opinion - especially without John Mahoney. Only way they could pull it off, without harming it's legacy/feeling stupid would be if it was a one off special in memory of him and they do a funeral type episode. That way they address the elephant in the room, allow the show to have gone forward several years showing where they all currently are
I think its one of those things that you want to happen, but know it shouldnt. Probably the feeling everyone has since as you say they keep flirting with the idea. Thought it was interesting though that he says he listening to pitches right now and not the usual BS about "seeing what happens", "schedules" blah blah blah.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
For some reason this was always a show I just couldn’t stand. Probably because I can’t abide Kelsey Grammer.

lsd

The Oracle
Watch it on channel 4 every morning during tea break.

Fantastic show with wonderful characters

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Just started watching this show and it’s become one of my favorites. About midway through season one.

LARulz

This clip will genuinely is the only thing that can immediately make me laugh no matter how depressed I am and considering all manor of things:

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

This is one of my favourite scenes.

I can't wait for the new series even though it isn't really needed as this is one of them shows you can genuinely go back to time and again.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
How does it compare to Seinfeld? I've never watched Frasier.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
How does it compare to Seinfeld? I've never watched Frasier.
I haven't watched enough of Frasier to compare to Seinfeld but it seems that if you like one, you'll like the other. Both make good use of dry humor and subtle jokes.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I love this show. One of my favourite sitcoms ever!

The last episode of season 1 is probably my favourite episode, and that takes some doing as there's soooooo many great ones. I loved how the entire episode was set in one place (the coffee shop) and was just Frasier and Niles talking about Frasier's first year back in Seattle, going over previous storylines, with each of the other main characters making brief cameos throughout the episode.

The only thing I didn't like about the show was Daphne's character change after getting with Niles. I really loved her when she was the quirky, easy-going, lovable Manc, but I really couldn't stand her when she turned into this boring nag who was complaining 90% of the time.

Havak

Pokemon master
I still put this on if I'm off work for any reason during the week. It makes Channel 4 the go-to. I'm not sure if I've seen every episode, but it certainly feels like it.